Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:55 pm
'Ha, your wasting time to wait for them, why not talk, and when they come, they come?'' Rose suggested chuckling at the though of how slow the others where.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:02 pm
Linnea glared at Rose. If she could talk, she would talk.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:18 pm
"I was making a point, bakamono." Gaz muttered, then sat down on the ground, "How long do you think it'll take?" she asked no one in particular, chuckling at the image her mind conjured up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 pm
''Ah.'' Rose said quietly looking for a snake for no reason. She found one chasing it for time.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:12 pm
Ella sat down next to Linnea. "Do you remember any of it at all? Because you said that if I reminded you it would come back faster, but I don't know if what Simon did to you changed that."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:18 pm
Coming back she heard about Simon. ''I thought you weren't gonna tell her about that.'' Rose glared then smiled devilishily.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:32 pm
*bah. can't think properly to rp right now. school. and work.*

Linnea looked at Rose, then back at Ella. Why wouldn't she need to know about Simon? He seemed to be a pretty important part of what had happened, that she'd supposedly forgotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:36 pm
(all of you get your asses to the other threads, and post! they're dying!)

Rose snorted looking back as the other came slowly into veiw.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Alan landed heavily on the ground, dropping Simon to his knees and letting Char land on his feet. Ella nodded in greeting but kept facing Linnea. "Anything you need? Food or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Rose looked down, her wings unfolding slowly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Linnea tilted her head curiously at the late arrivals, not knowing if Ella's question was directed towards her or them. There were three males. One, who immediately moved to stand at Ella's side, must be Char. She eyed the other two - which was Simon? She could feel a faint pull towards one of the boys, but nothing from the other one. Did that mean the one she was pulled towards was the friend who hadn't betrayed her? Or was he the one she'd fallen in love with, and who'd gotten her into this whole "mess" that she was supposedly in? Linnea thought the one on the left looked kinder...

Simon looked up from the ground. "Linnea?" On his left, Alan stood grim-faced watching the scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Rose frowned at them, but mostly Simon.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:11 pm
Ella took Char's hand as soon as he came to stand by her. Alan, who had dropped Simon, stood against the wall of the cave, not looking very happy. She smiled at him, her brother was much too serious.

"Simon..." Said Ella with a warning in her voice. But then she turned to bird-Linnea and her voice softened. "I was talking to you, what do you eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:00 pm
Rose got ready incase she had to go.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:41 pm
Linnea struggled to explain.

"Phoenixes can't eat, until they reach human form," Simon said softly. "Any thing they ingest turns to ashes before it reaches their digestive system."

Linnea turned to Simon - or was it Alan? - nodding gratefully at the answer; confirming it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff