Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:04 pm

(sorry, Wyatt and Kenneth.)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:47 pm

Lily saw the two coming before she actually heard them. She perched herself in a tree and waited for them to come. She moved the branches with her mind so as to hold them in front of her, they would be surprised before she was.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 pm

Selana and Dion shrugged. "From what I've seen of their methods, they probably just aren't careful enough for vampires?" Dion suggested.

Wyatt reached the clearing in the woods they were headed towards a moment before Kenneth. He immediately smelled the scent of the other vampire, and made a lunge towards the tree opposite him. As Kenneth entered the clearing he crashed into Wyatt's body. "What are you doing?" Wyatt spat in fury? He tried to disentagle himself from Kenneth's arms, but he realized this was no accident - Kenneth was trying to restrain him.

"I won't let you hurt-" Kenneth began. But then he realized the scent blowing towards him wasn't Caterina's. The second he loosened his grip in shock, Wyatt was back on his feet.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:22 pm

"Something's going on with Wyatt and Kenneth, can I leave you two here with my brother?" Caterina asked, calling her brother mentally to come. He came a few seconds later and stood casually in a corner of the room.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:51 pm

Dion did not look happy, but Selana nodded. "Sure. We should be safe enough here until you come back." She didn't say 'if', not offering the alternative to Caterina.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:41 pm

"Brian will watch after you guys, don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I can" Caterina told the girls.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:06 pm

"Boo." Said Lily quietly, landing on Wyatt's shoulders, then jumping lightly onto the floor. "I heard you coming from miles away you know." She said with small smirk. But as soon as she said that she saw Caterina's decision to leave and find her. Cat, don't worry about me, I'll call for you if I need to. She mind-spoke. Feigning casualness, she leaned against a tree. "Anything I can do for you two?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:21 pm

'Are you sure? I mean it's 2 to 1' Caterina mind spoke back to her.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:22 pm

Well, its that plus all my powers, so technically, they're at the disadvantage, maybe they should call for friends to even it up. Said Lily jokingly.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:50 pm

'be careful, I'll keep and ear out for you' Cateirna told her and turned back to the girls. "I guess I'm staying here, Lily says that she can handle herself for the time being" Cateirna told them.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:36 pm

"Really you two, couldn't be much slower could you?" She said sarcastically, trying to set them off.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:46 pm

(Sorry, I was away.)

Wyatt spun around to face Lily, snarling and slipping into an offensive stance. Kenneth stood back and watched warily - could he risk intervening to save Caterina's close - but interfering - friend? Recalling that she'd done nothing but talk at them when they'd tried to fight for the vampire hunters, he decided to use the same technique against her. "Has it ever occurred to you why we might be doing this? Why we are the way we are?" he called, trying to buy some time. He ignored Lilyès insult. Wyatt, sensing where this was going, turned to growl at his partner, this time. "Keep my history out of this!" he threatened.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:01 pm

"Well, in my defense, yes it has. And in the future, that won't work on me." Said Lily with a wink at Kenneth. "And no, Wyatt, I'm not going to get ready to fight you, because its not necessary to kill you as of now." Eyeing Wyatt carefully, she began to move towards him, bending slightly so that she was at eye level with his crouched stance. "I would relax, if I were you." She said in a smooth - yet unintentionally seductive - whisper. "All it takes," She said, "is a flick of my finger and you will have lost." Demonstrating, she twirled her finger once, and a powerful blast of wind blew past Wyatt's face, almost enough to throw his balance off.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm

'Lily please be careful!' Caterina told her. 'I don't want to have to interfere and put all of our lives on the line' Cat said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:25 pm

Don't be silly Cat, if he decides to attack, I'll already be gone, I'll have seen it coming and he won't even have known that I'd left. Mind spoke Lily. Besides, this looks like its going to be fun.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games