Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:14 pm
Fuyu picked up Admete and stroked her fur. "She's soft." She said smiling. Admete purred. "Come on in. It may not be too big... but Sira let's me stay here." She walked in and put Admete down. Fuyu opened the closet and took out the extra sheets. She walked up stairs and made the extra bed, it was in her room, but on the other wall.She came back down the stairs and looked at Reks. "So, you like it?" She said starting a fire in the fire place. She sat on the couch and looked at Reks, motioning for him to come over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Reks sat down next to Fuyu. "It's cozy... My house was kind of recked..." Reks said, adding in a nervous giggle at the end. Admete curled up in Fuyu's lap, content with the warmth of the fire and the attention she was getting.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:32 pm
Fuyu blushed and looked at Admete "Y-you can stay here as long as you need to..." she looked at the fire and then at Reks and smiled. She put Admete on Reks and stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go put on my pajama's." She ran upstairs and came bakc down a little while later in blue satin pajamas. She sat back down next to Reks and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:37 pm
"Alright.... Sira offered me a place i think two buildings down, but it got some damage from the attack..." Reks said, blushing. Why does she have to look so damn cute in those pajamas?  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:41 pm
((Sorry meh had to go..))
Sira's mind kept straying back to earlier when he kissed her. Everytime it crossed his mnd he turned a light shade of red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:41 pm
Fuyu scooted closer to him and petted Admete. She got up to go get the bag of candy, but slipped because she was only in socks. She fell backwards on to Reks's lap. Her whole face was a light shade of pink as she looked up at him.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:44 pm
"Are you okay?" Reks said, his face turning very pink. Admete had freaked out when she had fallen and jumped off the couch. He was very tempted to kiss her, but realized it woould be aquard. He froze in embarasment. What do I do? What do I do? Whatdoido?whatdoido?whatdoido? WHAT DO I DO???  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:49 pm
When the dishes were done Ai dried her hands. "I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked as she started to leave but stopped at the doorway.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Sira nodded drying his hand's. He walked up to the door so he could close the door after Ai had left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:52 pm
She looked up at him, but felt like she couldn't move. She saw that he was panicing about something... but she couldn't help looking into his pretty eyes.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:54 pm
Ai smiled and quickly kissed Sira on the cheek before she left. "Good night." She said, blushing and headed off to her house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 pm
Yumako Nanaka walked through the gates of Konoha, giant scythe held tightly to her side. She was scanning the village, recording images and sounds, tucking them away in the information banks the mechanical part of her mind kept. She walked slowly, her face a complete blank as she looked at some of the damage that had been done.  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 pm
Reks finally decided. He kissed her on the cheek, his face blushing red, embariced. "I...I shouldn't have done that, should I?" he said, more to himself than anything. Why the hell did I do that????  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:56 pm
"Night.." Sira said smiling as his face turned bright red. He gently rubbed the spot where she had kissed him.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:00 pm
When Ai got into the house she changed into her pajamas, tank and shorts, and sat on her roof with her flute. She played a sweet tune as she stared at the stars thinking about what had happened.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games