Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:51 pm
Adriel had followed the group secretly and was watching out of sight. He was almost knocked to the floor by the rush of the flying girl. Even though he didn't fall over he still made enough noise for everyone to notice that he was here. He cursed himself silently and appeared out of the dark shade.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:52 pm
symbi0sis
Adriel had followed the group secretly and was watching out of sight. He was almost knocked to the floor by the rush of the flying girl. Even though he didn't fall over he still made enough noise for everyone to notice that he was here. He cursed himself silently and appeared out of the dark shade.

*Sees boy come out of the shadows* Hi blaugh Who are you?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:52 pm
as she settles down, she get kinder in her voice, and then she goes to the sparing ground, where theyre next class is*  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:54 pm
When she had her mind calmed down she lets her voice get carried bt the wind to the group, and in the wind she says:* " You would be wise if you hurryed, the class is soon starting!  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:55 pm
so you left the door open for the vampire... where's the vampire?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:56 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
When she had her mind calmed down she lets her voice get carried bt the wind to the group, and in the wind she says:* " You would be wise if you hurryed, the class is soon starting!

*Flies to Classroom* Here!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:56 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
symbi0sis
Shadens_inferno
symbi0sis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
symbi0sis

He almost walked into the girl but stopped short extinguishing the fire. "Er... hello," he said warily. He nervously tugged at a strand of his blonde hair.

ooc: sorry guys. g2g bedtime.

blaugh What were you doing? confused ((Bye crying ))

"Nothing," he said innocently. He tucked his scorched hands carefully in his pockets. "So, um, what's your name?" he asked changing the subject.

ooc: I know I'm a bit late. Does anyone want to tell me whats happening?
we found a hidden corridor and found a Lollanimo girl and a vampire running around inside this corridor in the school!

ooc:Okay, thanks. Should I be there with you guys as well?

Sure. About we meet you in one of our classes.

ooc:Okay then

He smiled slightly and replied, "Adriel,". His blonde hair wasn't very visible in the current twilight but his blue eyes stood out staring at each member of the group.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:57 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
*On the other end* I command you to respond! scream
that's Adriel idk what element he is but next time he wants to avoid being detected he would stay away from shadows (i'm a dark user/light user and i'm currently still in the shadows!) *darkside*  

Shadens_inferno

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:57 pm
symbi0sis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
symbi0sis
Shadens_inferno
symbi0sis

"Nothing," he said innocently. He tucked his scorched hands carefully in his pockets. "So, um, what's your name?" he asked changing the subject.

we found a hidden corridor and found a Lollanimo girl and a vampire running around inside this corridor in the school!

He smiled slightly and replied, "Adriel,". His blonde hair wasn't very visible in the current twilight but his blue eyes stood out staring at each member of the group.

Hi. I'm Sora. *Holds out hand*  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:58 pm
*On the other end* We are in the Classroom now, right  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Zephist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:58 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
symbi0sis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
symbi0sis
Shadens_inferno
symbi0sis

Hi. I'm Sora. *Holds out hand*

HI IM ZEPHIST =D  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:59 pm
"He is no threat to you," the voice of little Kimi sayd in the wind that Logen was channeling to the group, "and as i say that, i mean, he is only interested in my blood now! i dont know why, but he likes my blood, and he can find me in a second if he really want to smile "  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:59 pm
Hi i'm Shaden, Sora's guardian! cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:00 pm
Shadens_inferno
Hi i'm Shaden, Sora's guardian! cool

Yep 3nodding  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games