Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:27 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
"can the flames protect you from this?" she asked throwing a potion "you cant destroy it, it has fire mixed in it"

flame-*flames jump up to protect him* yes they can FIRE SHOT *shoots at angel*

megaman- NOOOOOOOOO SHIELD SHOT IN *jumps in front of the attack and uses shield* NOW WIDE SHOT *a wave of water spreds the entire area*

flame -ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

megaman-GUYSEAR SHOT IN *a guysear comes out of the floor* NOW AQUA TOWER *a tower of water shoots him*

flame-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *hits the floor* no no the flames r gone

megaman- *kicks him through the wall* angel u stay here *jumps into battle*
"hey how do you know my name?" she asked then smiled "i knew it" she yelled then crossed her arms "but i want to come"

flame-*turns into light and goes to the wave rode*

megaman-*does the same* HERO SWORD *cuts flame accross the face*

flame-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls back* u wone this battle but not the war aginst u

megaman- get out of his body

flame-*spirit leaves chads body and turns back to normal*

megaman- i ment on the ground *jumps and catches him and puts him on the ground* man what a rotten day *turns back to hank*

hank-o angel *goes to her* HAY DID U SEE MEGAMAN HE JEST WHENT THAT WAY *points to the north*

pack of girls-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH LETS GET HIS AUTOGRAPH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH*all run to the north and run over hank*

hank-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*lays on the ground black and blue*o ouch o
she leaned over him and whispered in his ear "my hero Megaman" she said smiling
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
"can the flames protect you from this?" she asked throwing a potion "you cant destroy it, it has fire mixed in it"

megaman- NOOOOOOOOO SHIELD SHOT IN *jumps in front of the attack and uses shield* NOW WIDE SHOT *a wave of water spreds the entire area*

megaman-GUYSEAR SHOT IN *a guysear comes out of the floor* NOW AQUA TOWER *a tower of water shoots him*

flame-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *hits the floor* no no the flames r gone

"hey how do you know my name?" she asked then smiled "i knew it" she yelled then crossed her arms "but i want to come"

flame-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls back* u wone this battle but not the war aginst u

megaman- i ment on the ground *jumps and catches him and puts him on the ground* man what a rotten day *turns back to hank*

hank-o angel *goes to her* HAY DID U SEE MEGAMAN HE JEST WHENT THAT WAY *points to the north*

pack of girls-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH LETS GET HIS AUTOGRAPH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH*all run to the north and run over hank*

hank-ah hahaha the black and blue paint didn't work did it *gets up*

Megamanexe709

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Hiroshi breaks his stick. "Aw, man... Wait.." The shards of the stick had spread over the pentagram he was drawing, and they formed a skull. "Now that's ominous.."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:33 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

hank-ah hahaha the black and blue paint didn't work did it *gets up*
"no, i knew it was you from the start" she said "well in theory" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:17 am

New kid come up to the kid drawing. "Well, that means it won't work as protection against the most recently used evil. You do know that those are used for protection not evil right?" He walks over and makes one with his pencil and outs symbols in it so that it would really work. He then too a branch from a nearby tree and broke it, letting the twigs fall to the ground as he broke it. They formed a skull. "Yep. Your dead if you come face-to-face with whatever it is that's evil in this place if you don't have enough power. Hope you live little man." Pats him on the shoulder as he walks back into the school.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 pm

Walt walks back inside and asks Angle, "Can I have my sparkler back?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:24 pm

looks at him "so you were the one who put it in my hair" she said smiling a bit "here" she said handing it to him "please dont do it again"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:26 pm

"At least I didn't light it."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:27 pm

"thank you, but dont do it again please" she said smiling "what were you writing anyways?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:29 pm

"Book."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:32 pm

"uh huh, sure looks to me that you were writing peoples reaction to what you do to them" she smiles and hands back the sparkler "well see you around" she waved and walked off
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:33 pm

I write things down and walk off.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:34 pm

she walked around, picking some flowers "pretty" she said making a bouquet
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:37 pm

(Next day) New kid comes and sits to the right of Hank who is sitting to the right of Angel. A test is given.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:40 pm

"another test" she said groaning
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games