Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:01 pm
harm is nowhere in the works unless they lie, my skeletion will take them into the chamber of faith, then what happens is i walk in and ask a series of questions. if they answer all of my questions truthfully, they are let go and welcome as a guest in my castle. if they lie, well ive only had one person lie and she got thrown into a wall of small spikes repeatedly until she died. and since i have no control over their fate let us hope they dont lie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:03 pm
she stands in front of them "i dont care, your not taking them anywhere." she pauses then holds out her hands "and i want my cards back, they stole it from me, they like to take my things"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:04 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
harm is nowhere in the works unless they lie, my skeletion will take them into the chamber of faith, then what happens is i walk in and ask a series of questions. if they answer all of my questions truthfully, they are let go and welcome as a guest in my castle. if they lie, well ive only had one person lie and she got thrown into a wall of small spikes repeatedly until she died. and since i have no control over their fate let us hope they dont lie.

...................................O.O sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm
well i will let them go but i must examine these cards, my master skeletons say this is how they were beaten, these cards with magical powers. let us get back to the castle, i will have the skeletons prepare a feast for you, i will take the cards back to my science chambers examine them and have them returned to you at once. just one quick question before we do that. how do these cards work? if you wish you may come to my science lab and assist me in my studies.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm
Nice to know you care for your family so much, Lola...but you're coming with me. That keyblade weider(Its the angel bow) is coming too. *Grabs me, Lola, and the other three on the ground and the portal dissapears*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:10 pm
she crosses her arms then yells "hey" as she was taken away  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 pm
O.O;; Gah!!! *Is taken into the portal*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 pm
THE HELL THEY ARE!! SUMMON MASTER MAGE SKELETON!!! find out where this portal goes, once you know send the advanced skeleton mages and warriors through to find lola and sora, and if lola wishes it her brother and his friends.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:15 pm
"let me go!" she yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:17 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
THE HELL THEY ARE!! SUMMON MASTER MAGE SKELETON!!! find out where this portal goes, once you know send the advanced skeleton mages and warriors through to find lola and sora, and if lola wishes it her brother and his friends.

It is futile. You will never find them. But don't worry. Lola will be fine. She just need to get on our side. As for the keyblade weider... *Evil laughter* Well...she needs to get on our side too.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:19 pm
great job master, open the portal for me, i must go find lola and sora. I DONT CARE IF ITS DANGEROUS ON THE OTHER SIDE DO WHAT I SAID!!! *walks through portal* hmm where am i? LOLAAA? SORAAA? WHERE ARE YOUUUU? *senses a dark energy* hmm wonder who that is... oh well. LOLAAA? SORAAA?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:19 pm
*Is thrown on floor* Ouch! X_X What the heck!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:20 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
great job master, open the portal for me, i must go find lola and sora. I DONT CARE IF ITS DANGEROUS ON THE OTHER SIDE DO WHAT I SAID!!! *walks through portal* hmm where am i? LOLAAA? SORAAA? WHERE ARE YOUUUU? *senses a dark energy* hmm wonder who that is... oh well. LOLAAA? SORAAA?

*Appears* Hello. *Opens a portal and throws him in and before he is gone he says* And good bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:21 pm
looks at them, crossing her arms "what do you want?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
looks at them, crossing her arms "what do you want?" she asked

*Looks at strange guy[Saix? Or Xemnas?]* O.O  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games