Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:15 pm
((???))

Kohaku finished healing his back, and helped him up. "It will probably be sore for a bit, but otherwise, you should be fine, or at least good enough to move."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:34 pm
((Er.... where the heck did he come from?))

"Alright, thanks Kohaku... damn it.... Kabuto always manages to beat me by immoblizing me..." Ureketa replied, wobbling a little.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 pm
((I... don't know...o.O))

"You should be more carefull... Were I was, I saw the Akatsuki there too.... And I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru were here too..." Kohaku said, trying to help Ureketa.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:36 pm
(( who's the other guy...Anywho))

Ryoku went to the eastern part of the village."...this place never changes!...hi ladies...hey girls..Oh man..this is heaven!" ryoku said blushing and walking around."Hmm..what's that...akatsuki...O_O....GO GO BAR!!! : L )..." ryoku yelled walking into the bar."Okay i never expected to see akatsuki in this place....>.>...NICE!.." ryoku sat next to the akatsuki pair."They look nice don't they." ryoku said watching the girls...do..whatever they do in a go go...((Like i don't know.))if it isn't Renji...oh wait you go by ryoku these days right... one of the akatsuki pair said. "You haven't changed pein, oh wait you go by leader of akatsuki now..wait a minute..." ryoku looked around, everything was disappearing."This your doing pein?" he said looking at pein. no, this isn't..must be a genjutsu..
"Gee really?..." ryoku said shaking his head.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:54 am
((Lol ryoku you perv. That's a positive comment, by the way.))

"Oh, man... I forgot about the cloud of destructive ash. We have to stop it, it's getting close.." Ureketa said, finally getting balanced.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:55 am
"We should go see how Ryoku is doing..." Kohaku said, heading towards the eastern part of the village where most of the..... exotic dancers were.

((Hahahahahaaa.....))  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:57 am
"Alright... I'll take a while, since I'm not fully recovered yet..." Ureketa said, starting to limp towards the eastern part of the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:00 am
"I don't feel like waiting..... I've got an idea..." Kohaku said as he slammed his palm to the ground and a giant crow apeared.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:07 am
Suddenly, Kisame and Itachi appeared. "Oh, great. I'm gonna get killed here..." Ureketa said, drawing his swords.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:25 am
"Don't bother, you're still hurt." Kohaku said. "Oh hey guys.... We were just on our way..." Kohaku said, buying time by talking to his former Akatsuki members for Ureketa to get on the crow.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:30 am
Ureketa was in front of the crow, but then it started running and knocked him over, and it took off. "Did you ever bother to train that thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:31 am
"Ummm... Nooo.... RUN!" Kohaku yelled, running as Kisae and Itachi chased him. "I'll never give you ack the money I 'borrowed'!!!"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:33 am
"Stupid crow..." Ureketa muttered to himself while looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:35 am
Kohaku ran into a tree while running away, and fell.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:36 am
Idiot... "Hey! They stopped chasing you about 10 minutes ago!" Ureketa yelled. "They said that you'd probably run into a tree!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff