Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:20 am

"Finally," he thought to himself as they were called. He quickly walked to his station, eager to do something.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:21 am

he stood there watching the first members of his crew pour into the room and take their stations he waioted for them all to arrive before adressing them.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:21 am

(lol u need some gold?)she yawned getting up, she got dressed and walked out of her room, she walked over to her post putting her hair down
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 am

(I dunno what we need besides 2.6 Billion dollars to buy a WWII tank...)

Skippy, after a long night of reading, is in the crew quarters, danceing around like a drunken Baffoon, ranting and raveing about something.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 am

(not quite sure yet we dont know how much it will cost but i wanna get my hat first *thinks about his lovely hat and starts to drool*)
after noticing them all enter he turns to them "ok listen up,... today we are heading for cuba, now there might be some shore leave there i dont know. but i do know we have orders first and that is to intercept a very large oil ship that has been smuggling out weapons, and drugs in its cargo" he turns to arage "take us down 800 feet, then engines all ahead full set us for bearing" he quickly checks a map "278.98 southwest" he turns to april "i dont expect to see anything on the way there but keep me informed"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 am

"alright captain" she sat in her chair and kept an eye on the sonar screen

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 am

"Aye, aye," he said, smiling. (I've got no clue how to describe this lol)
He flipped some switches, pushing on something to make the sub go down. He continued to mess with the control board, making sure everything was exactly the way it should be.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 am

(he he i get to drive it, ehh thats not horrilby bad you do have a very large lever to go down)
he then pulls out a very large map and starts to check it against some numbers and times.

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:31 am

(normaly the dive controll settings in a soviet Typhoon Nuke attack sub has a controll unit about 6 feet wide, 8 tall, two posts for people, and the dive controll is a knob on the right of the first guys steering unit, with a load of numbers on it.)

Still danceing about, Skipp starts getting drunk in a drinking game.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:32 am

(lol) she humms softly to pass the time, she looks at the screen "nothing yet" she thought messing around with her hair

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 am

after checking his map a few times he turned to the crew "ill be right back, if there is a problem call me on the comm" he then turned and left to find his political officer.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 am

(I'll pretend to understand you...)
He continued his actions, whistling to himself a happy tune, glad to finally be doing something.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 am

(lol i think only they know whats going on....XP) she pushed her hair back looking up from the screen, she hummed softly looking back at the screen
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am

( I know too much about weapons at massive things like subs...got a uncle that used to work on the nuke engines on US subs, even designed one...now he works in a Power Plant...)

Seeing Vasili looking for him, Gene falls on his a**, and scampers off. "s**t, I mustav broke somethin'..."

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am

(thats the spirit lol my uncle makes missiles) vasily after finding his officer quite drunk spends a few moments trying to get his point across but cannot, finding it a waste of time he heads back to the conn room "anything yet?" he askes april
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games