Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:58 am
((lol....nice.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:02 pm
((What??))  

Evy-Chan1337

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:45 am
((....Poptarts....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:05 pm
((.....LLALALALALALAALA
SINGING TO SELF YAY!))  

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 am

indelibleWings

((hahaha....that's great....NOW BACK TO ROLEPLAY!))

Eda looked at the sky, then got up and wandered among the people. she started to miss her hometown. It was the first time she felt homesick in awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:19 pm
(agreed)

"What a.." Kimi said, but before she could end what she was supposed to say a loud noise broke through.And a womanlike voice shouted: " come pretty, I'm not gonna hurt you.... much...!"the noise come closer and a big, ugly dirty man come through a bush.  

Evy-Chan1337

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:40 am
Ex-Eyez
M00NSTRIDER
(SORRY!!!!!)
"you..ok..Miss Jenn?"Leon was beginning to get rather concerned for her,he pulled out a small cloth and handed it to her,it was embroidered with the saying 'The One and Only Truth is within us' on the other side it said 'A sacrifice has no equivalent to be exchanged' and 'The spirit is the will to keep standing and protect those whom you care dearly for'

Jenn sniffled and refused the cloth. "I dont want to ruin you cloth." she mumbled, turning away from him. She wiped her eyes with her hands and shook her head. "No...I'll be fine..." she mumbled.

Havoc came back out with a couple tissues. "Here, use these." he offered. When Jenn refused, he frowned and lifted her chin to wipe the tears from her face. "Your so stubborn..." he mumbled to her. Jenn turned her head away from him and crossed her arms. "I like to be stubborn." she said back to Havoc.

June blinked and smiled. "Its about time, you big oaf!" she called to Havoc.

Jenn looked up at June and shot her a firey look. "I'm gonna go back to HQ. I think Mustang had some work for me to do..." she announced, beginning to walk down the street. Havoc blinked then sighed. "Mabey we should fallow her, just to be safe. Knowing her, she'll try to do someting stupid." he told Leon.

(sorry again!i got caught up in other stuff!)
Leon nodded nervously"yes sir...i'll...keep watch over and make sure nothing bad happens"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:35 am
M00NSTRIDER
Ex-Eyez
M00NSTRIDER
(SORRY!!!!!)
"you..ok..Miss Jenn?"Leon was beginning to get rather concerned for her,he pulled out a small cloth and handed it to her,it was embroidered with the saying 'The One and Only Truth is within us' on the other side it said 'A sacrifice has no equivalent to be exchanged' and 'The spirit is the will to keep standing and protect those whom you care dearly for'

Jenn sniffled and refused the cloth. "I dont want to ruin you cloth." she mumbled, turning away from him. She wiped her eyes with her hands and shook her head. "No...I'll be fine..." she mumbled.

Havoc came back out with a couple tissues. "Here, use these." he offered. When Jenn refused, he frowned and lifted her chin to wipe the tears from her face. "Your so stubborn..." he mumbled to her. Jenn turned her head away from him and crossed her arms. "I like to be stubborn." she said back to Havoc.

June blinked and smiled. "Its about time, you big oaf!" she called to Havoc.

Jenn looked up at June and shot her a firey look. "I'm gonna go back to HQ. I think Mustang had some work for me to do..." she announced, beginning to walk down the street. Havoc blinked then sighed. "Mabey we should fallow her, just to be safe. Knowing her, she'll try to do someting stupid." he told Leon.

(sorry again!i got caught up in other stuff!)
Leon nodded nervously"yes sir...i'll...keep watch over and make sure nothing bad happens"

((No worries...))

When Jenn reached HQ she went straight to Mustang's office. She silently opened the door and peeked inside. "On the phone again, sir? Hawkeye must really be your baby sitter." she laughed when the man jumped and quickly said his good byes to the lady on the line. "Major Chaos, what are you doing here?"
"Looking for that paper work you issued to me." Jenn nodded. She moved over to her superior's desk after closing the door to grab a folder with her name on it. "Thank you sir." she said with a salute.
"Hey Chaos..."
"Yes, sir?"
"Knock next time." Mustang laughed.
"Yes sir!" Jenn grinned before going to her office.

Havoc stopped her at her door. "What was that all about?" he asked with a frown.
"Nothing." Jenn shrugged simply. She frowned as Havoc continued to block her path. "Move."
"Why are you so angry?"
"Are you refusing and order from a superior, 2nd Liutenant?"
"....No..." Havoc sighed, then moved from her door. "Thank you." Jenn said. She whipped her head around to stare at Leon. "And are you gonna questiong me too?" she asked.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:25 am
Eda started to feel a little lonely and scared. Eda sighed and wished she had some friends for her to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 pm
((Kay, I'm bringing in a new character...))

Name: Izzi Roarke
Automail: Left arm from the shoulder
Hair color: A sleek, jet black
Eye color: Wet Jade Green
Outfit: Black T-shirt with a white skirt over dark blue jeans. Steel-toed boots.
Makeup: None
Personallity: She is calm and quiet and witty. She's a kind person, but gets really angry when made its mentioned how tall she is (around 5'11 [thats tall])
Other Info: She has two transmutation circles on her collar bones (each side) and a necklace with another transmutation circle. She is "The Shadow Alchemist". Her skin is also VERRY pale

Izzi walked beside Eda. "Hey, you need a place to stay? I'm sure Fuhrer wouldn't mind if you bunked with me tonight." the girl said quietly to her friend. She brushed the dark hair from her pale face and smiled. "You look lonley, come on." she urged, taking Eda's left hand and leading her to HQ.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:11 pm
The mans face was as supriced as Kimi felt.
Slowly, the man face turned into a false grinn.
"Hay there missy, have you seen a little girl komming by?"
The bag on Kimi's back begun to tremble and Kimi felt fear comming from it.
"No.. Why do you ask?"
"nothing" i want to slice her intoo many pices and give them to some pigs, you b***h!! Kimi sensed what the man thougt and without thinking she ran away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 pm
Wherever the hell Shinu was at the moment, Mobius lay inside her head. "Dammit, when is she going to go to sleep? I want to relay a non-educational message to her!" He paced impatiently in the dreamscape, awaiting nightfall...

(I'm back!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:50 am
[whereever the hell i was at the moment]

*Logen walked up a street, all this things happening, she didnt want to believe that she had actually made her love go away AGAIN!... she didnt want to believe it... but that had to be the reality since the armour hadnt moved, she must have moved Mobius intoo hiu's mind...*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:06 am
(me goes YAY)  

Evy-Chan1337

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:32 am
Leon blinked a few times"...sort of yes....are you alright....."Leon stared down at the floor,feeling some what ashamed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff