Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:23 am
Makes more sense, but they still shouldn't have existed at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:25 am
At least my explanation actually works.

Especially when you talk about the blood transfusion of Grevious, and its apparant unsuccessfulness for force capability.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:47 pm
Midichlorians is the most retarded concept ever made.

And thanks to GL no one can retcon it, since it's so solidly written.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:00 am
Nelowulf
Last night, I figured out how to make the midichlorean count work.

GL had it backwards. Midichlorians don't produce the force; they feed on it. Hence, a higher number means a more potent source, which means stronger user.

Eh. Still isn't my cup of tea.

Makes sense to me.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:01 am
What woul happen if Han Solo found some sort of time portal, which sent him to 1930s China, or something, and he ran into Indiana Jones? Would the Galaxy dissapear in a blast of Logic, or would there be two Harrison Fords standing there, just waiting to make a cheesy novel.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:39 am
Star Wars Tales covered that possible plot point.
Han crashes in the Pacific Northwest after a hyperdrive malfunction and gets shot to death by Indians.
Chewie, in an environment similar to home, dwells in the wreck of the Falcon, watching over Han's "grave" as it were.
200 years later Indiana Jones comes out looking for the legendary "Sasquatch" only to find the mysterious starship and Han's skeleton. He turns immediately around and leaves, feeling the place should not be disturbed any further, unkowingly under chewie's watchful eye.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:57 am
Oh, sounds cool. In the old game Yoda stories, Luke Skywalker in the final mission is replaced by a clone of himself, and gets sent through a weird portal to some strange place where Indie is trapped as well. He makes some remark about how Indie looks like his friend Han, and the game ends.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:15 pm
elvisnake
Oh, sounds cool. In the old game Yoda stories, Luke Skywalker in the final mission is replaced by a clone of himself, and gets sent through a weird portal to some strange place where Indie is trapped as well. He makes some remark about how Indie looks like his friend Han, and the game ends.

Was any aspect of that game even remotely canon?  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:45 pm
Probably not, but it was very fun, for it's time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:15 am
I"ve heard of Yoda Stories. But never really found it anywhere (didn't spend too muc time looking for it either).

So it's good, then?  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:00 am
I dunno about the computer version, because upon reading about it, it sounds a bit different, but I enjoyed the version for the Game boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:03 pm
do you think Mace Windu knows the ways of Teräs Käsi, since in the clone wars cartton he is able to destroy droids simply by punching them  

NickCpointless

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:14 pm
He might dabble, but he probably just enhanced his punches with the force.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:17 pm
Or it could be that he's just cool like that.  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:23 pm
Sounds good to me.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games