Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:10 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Is slammed against the tree. "Owie..." she said, wincing slightly. "Oh... you're good," she said.
{back from the dead}it comes from years of living as a demon plus the added demon strength

(I LIIIIVEEE XD) "Well... us Angels aren't weak either," she said smiling slightly as she pushed him off her, triped him, making fall down to the ground and pinned him down against the ground with her body.
(lol i made brownies yesterday}if i was in my demon form i could win so easily
tsume starts to squirm making it hard for her to hold him down

(lol Brownies... did you burnt them? lol jk) Lilith is having a hard time holding him down. "Well.... if you were, then it wouldn't be fair, would it?" she said laughing as tries to hold him harder.
{no but they were like pudding when they came out}tsume squirms out of her grasp
yeah i guess it would be unfair

(lol XD Well.. at least they were edible, right?) Lilith stands up and smiles slightly and laughs. "You still want more?" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:12 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

(I LIIIIVEEE XD) "Well... us Angels aren't weak either," she said smiling slightly as she pushed him off her, triped him, making fall down to the ground and pinned him down against the ground with her body.

(lol Brownies... did you burnt them? lol jk) Lilith is having a hard time holding him down. "Well.... if you were, then it wouldn't be fair, would it?" she said laughing as tries to hold him harder.
{no but they were like pudding when they came out}tsume squirms out of her grasp

(lol XD Well.. at least they were edible, right?) Lilith stands up and smiles slightly and laughs. "You still want more?" she said.
{yeah and they were awesome}yeah sure
tsume walks over to the tree
should i use my sword?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:18 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

should i use my sword?

Lilith smiles, "Sure... but I'll have to use my spell book," she said summoning her spell book into her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:39 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

should i use my sword?

Lilith smiles, "Sure... but I'll have to use my spell book," she said summoning her spell book into her hands.
fine by me ill go easy on you though  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:41 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

should i use my sword?

"Alright," she said smiling. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:43 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

should i use my sword?

tsume runs forward and slams the sword into the ground making a stream of ice fly up from the ground under her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

should i use my sword?

tsume runs forward and slams the sword into the ground making a stream of ice fly up from the ground under her

"Ah!" she shrieks as she nearly gets away from the attack, leaping up to a tree. She said some words in a foreign language, and a wave of fire was thrown toward Tsume.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:49 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"Ah!" she shrieks as she nearly gets away from the attack, leaping up to a tree. She said some words in a foreign language, and a wave of fire was thrown toward Tsume.
tsume swings the sword in the air making a wall of ice from the blade
i told you it was deadly  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:57 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i told you it was deadly

"Yeah.... you weren't kidding," she said as she climbed down from the tree, muttering something softly. Suddenly a huge thunder storm appeared, and large lighting strike down onto the ground, trying to hit Tsume.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:58 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i told you it was deadly

"Yeah.... you weren't kidding," she said as she climbed down from the tree, muttering something softly. Suddenly a huge thunder storm appeared, and large lighting strike down onto the ground, trying to hit Tsume.
tsume jumps out of the way and swings the sword at the air under his feet making a path of ice as he runs from the area that was struck
damn was that you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:01 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i told you it was deadly

tsume jumps out of the way and swings the sword at the air under his feet making a path of ice as he runs from the area that was struck
damn was that you?

"Yeah... too much?" she said, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry then," she said and muttered some words as the storm cleared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:14 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i told you it was deadly

damn was that you?

"Yeah... too much?" she said, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry then," she said and muttered some words as the storm cleared.
no it was fun
tsume jumps down and the sword draws the ice back into it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:16 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i told you it was deadly

damn was that you?

no it was fun

She smiled slightly. "YEah... It was," she said as the spell book disappeared from her hands. "You're very good!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:23 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

damn was that you?

no it was fun

She smiled slightly. "YEah... It was," she said as the spell book disappeared from her hands. "You're very good!"
you are too it was lots of fun  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:27 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

damn was that you?

no it was fun

you are too it was lots of fun

"Yeah, but this is my full strenght... you were holding back," she said smiling, "so you're better."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff