Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:31 pm

lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
hige broke through the door logen was behind and froze the lycan torturing her he then walked over to the cadge door and froze the bars weakening them horribly

[to late m8 ;3]
{darn}hige broke through the door logen was behind and he walked over to the cadge door and froze the bars weakening them horribly{how about this?}

*she almost devoured him to, the liquid metal floating over him, but then she recogniced him, she made the liquid metal go back intoo her hand and she said:*

"what did i wrong him with to deserve that much pain??"

*she cried some tears before she said:*

"thank you for coming to save me lycian"

*she fell over, her head bumped intoo the wall, this made her bleed horrorfully much*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:32 pm

Saria loseing her sight Seeing whats going on is bumbing into things and in fear and Desperation yells "I need to get out of here, I have to help!" She wispers and yells at the same time

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:33 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria loseing her sight Seeing whats going on is bumbing into things and in fear and Desperation yells "I need to get out of here, I have to help!" She wispers and yells at the same time
Rye is passing by and heres her voice "princess where are you?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:35 pm

(hey i'm going to be on onely a moment so tell me what is happening)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:35 pm

she watches, leaning against the wall in the dimmed light, she yawns seeing that they didnt notice her, she shrugged, "not the first time" she thought
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:36 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*Logen's conciousness entered her mind and she said:*

"no need, i am safe now"

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:37 pm

Aprilbaby1
she watches, leaning against the wall in the dimmed light, she yawns seeing that they didnt notice her, she shrugged, "not the first time" she thought

[sorry, i couldnt becouse i was out >< if i wasnt like... totally almost dying i would have done so ;3]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:38 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

[sorry, i couldnt becouse i was out >< if i wasnt like... totally almost dying i would have done so ;3]
(its ok XD,)

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:38 pm

neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She cant hear him She is seeing Flashes of the Past, Present, and Future, The horible Fate's of All her friends, and Aquiantences and the most Fearful and horible Was her own she cries out "This cant be my fate" She slames into the wall and slides down it her hands stuck to the wall above her she slays there
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:39 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She cant hear him She is seeing Flashes of the Past, Present, and Future, The horible Fate's of All her friends, and Aquiantences and the most Fearful and horible Was her own she cries out "This cant be my fate" She slames into the wall and slides down it her hands stuck to the wall above her she slays there
"saria" Rye says screaming even louder "Where are you?!?"

neon blue penguin

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:43 pm

neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She lays there half sitting pressed against the wall in her eye's Flashing Desruction Death and torture, She feels a great deal of Pain and suffering from thousands of people deep within herself and it finally stop's a single tear slides down her face, her eye's went back to normal and they are now half closed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:44 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She lays there half sitting pressed against the wall in her eye's Flashing Desruction Death and torture, She feels a great deal of Pain and suffering from thousands of people deep within herself and it finally stop's a single tear slides down her face, her eye's went back to normal and they are now half closed
"PRINCESS!!!" Rye screams for the final time

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:45 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*Logen still was in her mind she said in a calming voice:*

"you shouldnt fear the future, you shouldnt think like you do, i have proven for meself that the powers that i and you have, are not the true ones, i have bended my own fate in many ocourences"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:47 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*Logen still was in her mind she said in a calming voice:*

"you shouldnt fear the future, you shouldnt think like you do, i have proven for meself that the powers that i and you have, are not the true ones, i have bended my own fate in many ocourences"

Her Face turn's mad and replys back to her "I wont, I wont be afraid Ill fae it, and Ill Achieve, I wont be Fearful Of my Fate" She gets up

ShinyToy

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games