Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpyWolfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:15 pm
YAF fan 362
Dose that mean you're bald? eek (jk)

Welcome to the guild 3nodding

your signature is quite sexy XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 pm
SpyWolfy
Hey, I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. :3

My RL name is Edwin. My fursona's real name is Antonio. He's a husky/wolf (yes, I know, one of the most common fursonas). I live in New York. Currently a High School Senior. I will be moving to California one day. biggrin ! I am also gay, but I'm happily taken by my Foxxy (Gaia name: Shinji_Foxx). I was the admin and moderator of a few furry chat rooms a while back before the chat rooms became inactive or crowded by drama llamas dramallama . I am a great guy if you get to know me. If you have any questions, just quote my introduction of myself and I'll share some more info about me. ^^

Edit: I hope some people like my Alien Dog Avi :3
Edit 2: My mate forces me to use the little doggy gift he gave me even though it totally counters my avi. XD But i still love it. :3

yay for california!

and welcome to the guild  

Rainey_angel81

SpyWolfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:29 pm
Rainey_angel81

yay for california!

and welcome to the guild

thanks! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 pm
SpyWolfy
Hey, I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. :3

My RL name is Edwin. My fursona's real name is Antonio. He's a husky/wolf (yes, I know, one of the most common fursonas). I live in New York. Currently a High School Senior. I will be moving to California one day. biggrin ! I am also gay, but I'm happily taken by my Foxxy (Gaia name: Shinji_Foxx). I was the admin and moderator of a few furry chat rooms a while back before the chat rooms became inactive or crowded by drama llamas dramallama . I am a great guy if you get to know me. If you have any questions, just quote my introduction of myself and I'll share some more info about me. ^^

Edit: I hope some people like my Alien Dog Avi :3
Edit 2: My mate forces me to use the little doggy gift he gave me even though it totally counters my avi. XD But i still love it. :3

Hello I'm from New York too... and I always get lost... but I'll be moving back to Philippines in a month or 2 XD and welcome to the guild XD  

Nekolovesinu

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Need more Oregon and Washington furs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm
Dont thet the facade fllol you i am gothy gothy fox I am bak in busines baby!...only problem is someone hacked my account years back and i havent been able to access it ...alll those items to waste.....damn... but yes i am gotherine fox nine tailed fox siver fox colorations mods ate my siggy ...death to them... ..... where's the bar *compleetly dumbfounded...*  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Blaze Duewater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm
SpyWolfy
YAF fan 362

Why thank you whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 pm
.... it's been a while... i miss all you guys *sniff*

User Image  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 pm
Mortella
.... it's been a while... i miss all you guys *sniff*

User Image

Hey there Gothy, long time no see indeed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm
YAF fan 362
SpyWolfy
YAF fan 362

Why thank you whee

yay for sexy otters!! XD  

SpyWolfy

Tali Raya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 am
Oh haii there. Well Im Kitt3n, Just a friendly Cheetah cub who loves to make friends ^.^ Don't get the wrong impression when I say cub, I'm old enough to know better but too young to care. Im not gonna guarantee I'll be the most active member here but Ill come by and chat here and there.

If you want to talk to me dont be shy to send me a PM, If your nice Ill talk to you. <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 pm
Hi from MTSU  

LANth3r0

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Wolf is here! w00t!! XP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Hello my new lovelies, welcome.  

Selene Aries

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Hi all.

Name: Jay
Species: Arctic Fox
Sex: Male ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games