Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:32 pm

"Bane calm down!" L said for the third time. "Adam is a minor, we can't threaten him like that, you must now it's against the law." he said as he walked over to Adam. "Take it easy Adam, we won't let a Shinigami hurt you..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:32 pm

Adams eyes wided and he looked very devilish "I dont care about this stupid life and i dont care about this world it has to be juged and must be clensed" he then backs into the shadown and comes out normal "w-what happend did he get out agin dam he did dident he" he sits on the chair and takes out the deathnote and a pen "im gonna finish this"

OahuGrown14

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:35 pm

L Hyabusa
Adams eyes wided and he looked very devilish "I dont care about this stupid life and i dont care about this world it has to be juged and must be clensed" he then backs into the shadown and comes out normal "w-what happend did he get out agin dam he did dident he" he sits on the chair and takes out the deathnote and a pen "im gonna finish this"

bane didnt care what L said and turned around, "as long as that deathnote and his brother and here there is going to be some bad stuff happening." bane said
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 pm

Adam turned back to his devilish personality "Do you guys get it the world will be clensed" his personality turned back "shut-up help me L plz Adam puts his pen on the death note

OahuGrown14

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:39 pm

Okami_Shirinai
L Hyabusa

bane didnt care what L said and turned around, "as long as that deathnote and his brother and here there is going to be some bad stuff happening." bane said

"Yes but... No Adam!" walks over to him. "Don't do it! Drop the pen!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:40 pm

L Hyabusa
Adam turned back to his devilish personality "Do you guys get it the world will be clensed" his personality turned back "shut-up help me L plz Adam puts his pen on the death note

bane takes the deathnote from him and rips it in two, "there" he said and threw it away.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:42 pm

(i guess you didnt see the post before)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:51 pm

"Adam... just get rid of the Death Note... burn it." he siad simply

La Petite Ange

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:51 pm

"no what did you do now he is gonna kill me no he wont i wont let him" Adam pulls out a knife and starts to cut his wrist, unfortunatly he couldent kill himself
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:53 pm

L grabs the knife. "Stop cutting yourself! You know that this won't solve anything...."

La Petite Ange

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:55 pm

" Then what am i supposed to do he's gonna kill me" he said as tears went pouring down his face
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:56 pm

"Okay, first of all, calm down. Second, The only way the Shinigami can kill use is by using this Death Note, because this is the one that he made. No other way. As long as you have it, he won't kill you," he said, trying to calm him down.

La Petite Ange

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:59 pm

KaosAngel012
"Okay, first of all, calm down. Second, The only way the Shinigami can kill use is by using this Death Note, because this is the one that he made. No other way. As long as you have it, he won't kill you," he said, trying to calm him down.

Its not the deathgod im worry about its my split personality hes gonna kill me because he dosent need me any more help" as he was in the corner with his hands on his head
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:03 pm

L Hyabusa
KaosAngel012

Its not the deathgod im worry about its my split personality hes gonna kill me because he dosent need me any more help" as he was in the corner with his hands on his head

"He... can't... if he does, he won't have a ody to be in..." he said, a bit worried about Adam.

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces