Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Fall bared her teeth at Meena but did not growl or snarl. She noticed that the wolf was in pain as she grinned and growled. It wouldn't be fair she attacked her.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Meena's ears shot back angerly. She could see the slight pity and laughter on Fell's face she snarled even though it hurt. Demitri looked up and over at the sorce of the snarling he saw the new wolf but didn't move away from his mate.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm
Fall lowered her head and unbared her teeth. But her tail still stood straight and threatening. Through she wanted no trouble she was asking for it.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:29 pm
Meena slowly unbared her teeth remembering what had happened earlier so she stopped snarling and gradually stopped growling but her guard was up and she was ready for anything the new wolf threw at her. She shook her head to clear it and looked back at the fea. Her jaw started to bleed again but she ignored it.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:31 pm
Fall noticed the bleeding and took action. "Are you alright? I can help you with the bleeding," Fall asked with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:54 pm
Meena smiled slightly. "It's alright. I'm sure Lindsey will be back she's the healer. She has medicine that helps with the pain and the bleeding. Thank you though. I'm Meena and this is Eiwen my mate." She shifted her head towards him and smiled. "We're the Gammas of the pack."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm
"Good to met you Meena. I am Fall, a loner but enjoy company," Fall said smiling. Good no fights, but Fall was one very different, one side of her face was ripped off and she could only see in one eye.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm
Meena nodded. "Same goes for me as well. Very nice to meet you." She looked Fell over and tilted her head. "If I be so rude, do you mind me barking a question about your wound?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:37 pm
Eiwen growled softly to acknowledge Meena's agitation and noticed the dominant posture of this newcomer. His emerald eyes narrowed in suspicion and he shifted uncomfortably when she approached then stood when she stopped in front of his mate.

He inclined his head towards Fall and then smiled ever so slightly. He waited for her reply and his eyes traveled over her scarred body. He saw the cloudiness in one of her eyes and the way her face was marred on one side. He also noticed the way she'd hopped her way over, one wing overbalancing slightly and her paw stinging from the snapped twig, completely unafraid to perhaps show weakness, so trusting. He sighed low in his chest, content that there would be no confrontation here.

"Thank you for your concern for my mate, Fall. I trust you have decided to join this pack?"

His gaze flickered to Meena for a brief moment, he worried for her wound, but if only she'd rest.

~~~

Neira smiled radiantly at Ka and nuzzled his face.

"I've never let myself feel much joy before this moment, but this is truly the hightlight of my life!"

She had so much baggage and felt so impeded by her handicap that she'd given up hope of a happy, normal life where she'd have a mate and a future to spend with him. She admired his warm, glowing white aura as it enveloped her when she leaned in close. She closed her opaque, azure eyes and sighed a very contented sigh of relief and it ended in a happy little giggle.

"Then what luck that our families drew us together in this very meadow."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Sarafina took notice of this new fea, she kept her ears straight watching every move of this fea. She wanted trouble, almost wanted it.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:02 pm
Meena leaned into her mate and watched Fell.

Ka licked Neira's muzzle tenderly. "I'm glad. I could help in your happyness."

Demitri looked at his mate and shook his head. He nudged her gently. "Easy" he growled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Fall nodded at Eiwen's question as she still slightly submissive walked out of the bushes and into front of the pair of wolves. She took the twig out of her paw pad before replying to Meena, "Yes, bark away."

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:54 am
Neira smiled, finally feeling how right it felt to be accepted in another's heart. She admired his protective spirit so like her own and his willingness to stand up for what he believed in.

"Our happiness."

The she-wolf felt a slight twinge of unease as she caught Sarafina's hormone-provoked thought. The soon-to-be-mother was edgier with her pups to protect and Neira hoped Demetri would stay by her side through their journey to come.

~~~

Eiwen felt Meena's warm side press against him and he relaxed again, not having realized he'd been tensing up again as the submissive wolf approached further. He waited for her to ask her question and watched the new she-wolf on his periferal vision while he stared at Meena intently.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:57 pm
Meena nodded and opened her snout to ask. "What happened to the side of your face?"

Ka leaned his head down and rubbed it against her cheek. "Yes. Our happyness"

Demitri moved so he was blocking his mates view of the new fae. "How soon?" He asked.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:12 am
Sarafina's ears folded back, she could feel the contractions and the movment in her belly. "Soon, very soon," Sarafina said laying her head down and closing her eyes to try and forget the soon to come stress.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff