Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:19 pm
Shmitty took the blue crystel and put it in his pouch and nodded at tramer understanding his concern... as he started back to the camp he started to get ready for the fight ahead... he didnt know how large there numbers were, so he wanted to strike hard and fast so he started to take his armor off tell he was to his tunic that as under the chain mail, strapping the armor down to odin then when he was done he started to scratch at his arm tell the thing he was scratching at fell off, a very heavy weight that he had strapped to all of his limbs. after he was done he looked alot less bulkier, all he had on now was his tunic and his sword and pouch, even his strw ht was of his head, his white hair was almost covering his eyes.
he started to scratch odin "ok you horrible thing of a horse, you keep close to tramer tell im back" the horse nodded, understandeing his words...
after he prepard he walked over to Ty "sorry it took me as long as it did shadow man but im ready to kill some worthles bugs now" a devilish grin was playing on his face. "you lead."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:26 pm
"Strictly speaking, their not bugs." TY said as he quickly scanned over Shmitty's new appearance. Then as he turned he called gently over his shoulder, "Keep up."
At his words, he took off through the forest at a rather rapid pace, paying no heed to the trees he ran through. Knowing the fox would have no problem with this speed, TY flew through the trees (literally) without looking back once.

There was a rustle in the trees behind Shmitty and suddenly TY was no longer in front of him, but now gently jogging beside him.
"I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but kill as many as you can. Don't worry about me. And don't worry about the ones that get away, my servants will get them."
Glancing at the other's eyes out of the corner of his own, TY spoke once more.
"Think of it as a game... Here we go. Three. Two. One."
Where the word "zero" could have been, there was instead a sudden drop-off in the land revealing a huge pit over a hundred paces across and twice as long. Most of the walls were steep and smooth except for the few places where sloped paths had been made to get out of the pit. Everywhere swarmed arachnids ranging in size from your common fly catcher to four and five feet gargantuans. In the center was a large mound surrounded by the largest mass.
The speed with which TY had the two of them traveling, threw them both off the cliff into the pit. Not a second later, and the chaos of battle had begun.  

TY Charns
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:38 pm
Shmitty plunged into the pit with a devilish smirk on his face as the spiders began to sworm.
"Time to dieeee!!!"
his battle cry roaring and echoing well beyond the pit. before landing he blasted a stream of fire into the body of a giant spider, it started to thrash and whale around, unsheething his sword he cut deep into the burning spider... pulling his sword back he jumped back and turned to find another enemy ready to kill him, and with out a thought shmitty let loose another blast of fire, the fire covering and bathing the spider in its bright heat, cooking the spiders insides painfully before it died off... cutting threw everything that came into his path, shmitty continued to scream his battle cry at the top of his lungs as the numbers slowly started to dwindle

((sorry it took me forever to post... im not in the Rping mood latly))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:47 pm
After Ty and Shmitty left Ezorin waited a little bit before approaching Tramer and saying, "I think we should start moving. If things don't go well for them we should be able to give them support as soon as possible. And if thing do go well then we could rejoin sooner."  

Bortelex

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:15 pm
Landing only dozens of feet from his 'partner', TY also began a killing spree, but they weren't the only ones killing spiders. Less than half a score of figures appeared on the rim's edge and began firing projectiles downward into the pit. Some small boulders, a few javelins and a lot of knives found their marks, but mostly there were makeshift arrows flying through the air.
Though they all had the goal of taking out as many as possible, two of them also had the goal of 'tagging' Shmitty. Each arrow that left their bow was attached with a controller thread, and each thread that didn't connect with the fox was severed so that another attempt could be made with their next shot.
Meanwhile, TY's controller was getting happier with each fallen arachnid, regardless of who did the killing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:49 pm
"I agree with Ezorin, things could head south fast." Picking up her pack, Rosette mounted and got ready to head out.

((Heh...something is better then the nothing I've been posting...))  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:00 pm
Tramer stood up and was about to give the order to set out when a figure appeared off in the distance, at the sight of the figure Tramer froze, both his eyes remained fixed on the figure unable to look away.

“what, do you recognize her?” Dericos asked sarcastically inside Tramer‘s mind, “this is going to get interesting“ Dericos said contently.

As Ezorin spoke Tramer’s attention was pulled away from the figure, “yes, we should get moving” he replied, looking back were the figure had been Tramer only saw empty forest, “just my mind playing tricks on me…” Tramer mumbled to himself, as he approached his horse Tramer had a blank expression on his face as he was lost deep in thought, as he sifted through memories long since passed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:40 am
Shmitty was having a ball slaying the spider demons, one after another he would cut and burn them, making sure not to leave one unchared with his flames.
as shmitty stabed into the face of one meduim arachnid his ear twitched as a strange wistle flew behind him, quikly turning he caught an arrow flying towards him, to close to dodge his mind started to race as it closed in, he started to move to the side hopping to only get caught by the shoulder, then time seemed to slow down as a glowing light came from shmittys pack, then the item that was glowing seemed to melt out threw the side of the pack and once fully revealed, shmitty reconized it to be the crystle Tramer had gave him...
flouting in frount of him it melted into a thin sheild of energy thet froze the arrow in place jest as it was about to strike shimtty.
shmitty's head was still raceing and wa quikly adding up what had jest happend, then he noticed the silk thred that was connected to the arrow and at that moment an anger exploded inside shmitty
"What games are you playing you filthy shadow" quikly going on a strong defenceve he started to cast fire at vegation to creat smoke and some kind of cover
"Shadow man were are you!?!"  

Orin Dragoon

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:08 am
Complying with the decision made, Clover gathered her things and mounted Alfie. She let a low sigh of defeat leave her as she waited to resume travel. Still uneasy, Clover's mind found little comfort in anything at the moment. Wanting to be of some help she kept a constant open connection with the wind, hoping that if danger came their way, one of them would predict its approach.

((Wow, it seems that this rp is still alive and starting to move again. Tis a good a thing.))

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:49 pm
((tis a very good thing... i blame most of the pauses on myself, cuzz i cant decide what i wanna do, and im trying to make myself Rp to my very best... wich isnt that great but eh))  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm
Through the thick of the dark smoke, TY's voice called out to Shmitty's ear.
"You didn't think I brought you along because I actually needed your help did you? With this body at my disposal, I could easily wipe them out. Thanks to me, my tribe is one of the strongest, but if we could have your strength and powers added to our ranks, we would be nigh unbeatable.
This attack was just a test. Now that we're sure you can kill your own weight, it's time to claim you as our own."

As he spoke, the large mound nearest the center lifted up, and the ground shook as huge limbs were unearthed revealing the immensely large spider that was this tribes leader. Spotting the source of smoke, it took a few steps in that direction until it found Shmitty and began attempting to crush the nuisance. It's armed guards rushed in behind and underneath to protect their leader.
TY's voice sounded much closer and quieter as he called to the fox, "My, things are getting interesting. I'll let them wear you down a bit more. Do try not to die." With that, he sank into the ground and vanished.
Meanwhile, all of the spider archers on the pit's edge were now aiming for Shmitty. Whoever got him would surely become strong enough to be at least second-in-command.

((kill as many as you'd like. and, darn-it, I've already come up with at least five ways Shmitty could spoil the plans currently set in motion.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Tramer mounted his horse, looking off in the direction they were to head Tramer took note of the plumes of smoke that were billowing in the distance, “either Smitty got a bit carried away…or things have taken for the worse…” he said in a low tone, “we are at lest two hours behind Ty and Smitty by horse, we should set out now just incase they end up needing are reinforcement” Tramer said as he started in the direction of the smoke, he keep his horse at a slow walk so the others could easily catch up. Tramer found himself strangely nerves, something was just not right, first Epotheros disappeared, then Ty started to act odd, not to mention him coming back from the dead…and then on top of all that, there was the strange figure Tramer had seen off in the forest. Tramer could sense something was not right up ahead, he wanted to teleport ahead and check up on Ty’s and Smittys progress, thou he could not let himself leave Larien‘s side, for a moment he pondered about teleporting the entire group forward, thou he quickly dismissed the idea after memories of the previous nights teleport came back to him, that teleport exhausted him, and now there were near to twice as many people and animals, knowing there was nothing he could do to get the group cot up with Ty and Smitty Tramer let out a slight sigh, stopping his horse Tramer looked back to make shore everyone had starting to fallow.

((BREATH DAMN YOU!! *pounds on the RP’s chest* I WONT LET YOU DIE!! No, this RP will never die, it might have prolonged periods of hibernation, thou it will never die mwahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhah =^-^= meow!))  

Tramer
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:38 am
Shmitty had a growing smirk on his face, he new he smelt something funny on Ty but now wasn’t the time to think about that...
Jest as Ty disapperd and giant spider come forward to crush him, Shmitty jumped back and swung his sword at the giant spiders leg, barly hitting it, but enough to let it know the sting of his blade.
Shmitty started into a sprint, heading right under the giant spider, bolting at the gaurds under the beast, and cutting into two of them as he past under the spider.
As he got half way under the spider he turned to the side and started searching his surroundings, knowing he was safe from the arrows as long as he stuck close to there leader, he noticed his fire he set to the trees and other vegation had strated to grow wild, he knew this was his advantedge.
Coming out from under the beast, he saw the archers taking there aim again, before they could take there first shot he screamed out “BOLTING LIGHTNING!!!” the bright blue arch of lighting came from his sword and shot to a group of archers, thunder rolled as it hit one of the archers and bounced around the small group and when the energy disapatted they fell dead...
out from under the beast, he jumped out of his sprint into a tall tree, motioning his hand to control the fire around him, slowly it started to creep around the spiders in the pit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:23 pm
TY, though not in sight, was still watching the commotion going on and was quite amazed when his best archers were done in by so suddenly. With every move the giant fox made, TY's controller longed to add his strength and power to their tribe more and more.
The remaining spiders numbered less than a hundred, and only a score of those were armed and trained for combat. No longer were they fighting to exterminate this intruder, they now fought for their lives against both fire and fox. Surrounded and out-powered, some of the younger arachnids panicked and tried to jump to the other side of the flames and escape to safety.
Only one was able to attack Shmitty from their venerable possition. The greatest of them spat out huges gobs of sticky webbing through the trees in Shmitty's direction. The most clear-headed of the armed guards began climbing up their leader's legs to also gain a height advantage over the flames.  

TY Charns
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:48 am
Shmitty was concentrating on the fire when he felt the web from the spider stick to his arm, he shot an evil glare down to the creature.
“You would have been better off running for your life, you disgusting thing!”
he wrapped the web around his arm once and grabbed a hold of it before jumping down out of the tree, the web caught on a thick branch and pulled the spider up as shmiity lowered to the ground, moving fast and before the spider could do much he swung at the swinging beast like a piñata and cut him in half before ripping the sticky web off of himself.
He bolted into another sprint as the giant leader came to face him again and tried to crush him, but the spider was to slow to catch shmitty.
~Damn I have to end this quickly before I reach my limit~ Shmitty thought to himself, the sword shook in his hand. ~I agree young fox, your beginning to strain~ the sword talking to him mentally. ~save your energy for your speed and strength, you have barly tapped into any of my energy, jest don’t loose concentration~
“got it!” he said allowed “I still have a few tricks up my sleeve”
Shmitty was still in a sprint when he came to a burning tree, He jumped into a part that was still green, feeling the heat agenst him he decided now was the time to end the fight with the spiders so he could begin the struggle to try to free Ty from the hold the spider had over him…
Shmitty from the tree jumped into the air, with such force it broke the branch under him, in the air he saw the giant spider turning into his direction as shmitty headed for it, landing on top of the giant spider roughly he took his sword and stabbed deep into its center mass “now you die! GREAT INFERNO!!” the tip of his sword let out an a twirling fire, while barred into the giant leaders flesh, and quickly turned into a inferno tornado, looking down he could already see the glowing flames that was inside the beast.
The beast started to thrash around in pain as the fire quickly burnt out its insides, holding on tightly to his sword for balance as the spider shook and thrashed violently, soon the tornado of flames busted threw the bottom of the beast before it tumbled over and landed hard on its side with great force, shmitty was thrown off and was lucky enough to pull his sword with him, shmitty hit the ground and rolled some before he skidded in the dirt and stopped. It took shmitty a moment to get back to his feet. While the spider guard, That was on its leader before it tumbled over, landed on its feet with grace and rushed over to shmitty.
Shmitty had barley got to his feet when the spider attacked him, caught off guard shmiity took a hit and got stab in his shoulder by the guards spear, letting out a yell of pain as the spider pulled back its weapon and went for another attack but now shmitty was alert again and clashed his sword agenst the spear, the spear went up as the spider was over tooken by shmitty’s strength, shmitty moved quickly and closed the small gap with the spider.
Shmitty gripped the spider’s spear and swung his sword, lobbing off both of the spider’s arms. Hissing at shmitty in pain as shmitty kick the creature to the ground and with the its own spear stabbed into it and pinned it to the ground and walked away from it, not even caring if it was alive or dead.
“The rest of you Spider demons better run if you care for your lives!” he yelled out in anger, his voice echoing off the walls of the pit.
Panting he stood and yelled again “Ty. Come face me!” he was getting tired, but he had a plain… he jest hopped it worked, standing as he waited for the next struggle.

((Damn, I was going to play video games after this but i think i have had enough action... and meh fingers hurt LOL.... I LOVE RP and I have no hands... ok thats a lie but I shall not walk so a child may live 4laugh ))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games