Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:50 pm

Fire_Fox25
The fire fox of 25 is on hiatus no longer im back and kicken'

Hoo hah. domokun

Good, we need more people. This place has been a dead zone of late. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:53 pm

FogSage
Fire_Fox25
The fire fox of 25 is on hiatus no longer im back and kicken'

Hoo hah. domokun

Good, we need more people. This place has been a dead zone of late. gonk
thanks dude

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:32 pm

God, do I feel pissy. stressed

Affy, you had every right to do what you did........and now I feel snubbed. stare Can't help but feel that way.

Also: if people have a maturity level of a 6 year old, and become emotional at the drop of a hat, then I feel I have the right to tell them to grow up.

And that's that. mad
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:34 pm

Kuri Tanuki

Affy, you had every right to do what you did........and now I feel snubbed. stare Can't help but feel that way.

Also: if people have a maturity level of a 6 year old, and become emotional at the drop of a hat, then I feel I have the right to tell them to grow up.

And that's that. mad

Okay then. Grow up.

Selene Aries

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:36 pm

Diana Vulpes
Kuri Tanuki

And that's that. mad

Okay then. Grow up.

Point taken. -_-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:38 pm

Kuri Tanuki

And that's that. mad

I said what I said because I'm tired of hearing it. People fight all the time, over stupid s**t most of the time. Doesn't matter what the level of maturity is, it happens and that's that. There really isn't anything for you to be upset about, other than maybe me getting the last word in on that, but that's really moot now, isn't it confused Can we just move on?

Af Mas

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:47 pm

Af Mas
Kuri Tanuki

And that's that. mad

I said what I said because I'm tired of hearing it. People fight all the time, over stupid s**t most of the time. Doesn't matter what the level of maturity is, it happens and that's that. There really isn't anything for you to be upset about, other than maybe me getting the last word in on that, but that's really moot now, isn't it confused Can we just move on?

I'm game if you are. neutral
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:48 pm

Officially dropped

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:18 pm

What is it with this semester's hoard of incompetent teachers? I'm gonna go off of Krissim's rant to rant about my own Interpseronal and Small Group Communication's teacher. I'd posted this rant also in Wasabi's Contest thread as well...but this seems a good place for it too:

Quote:
Well, see, I ask that because my Interpersonal and Small Group Communications teacher is making us sit through the ENTIRE season of Survivor: Australia...most of our homework is based off of Survivor: Australia, our bonus work and our final paper is supposed to be based off of survivor. She even split us up into two different "Tribes" to sit with during the episodes, and we have to answer little question sheets (so it's not like I can skip out of it) that we pass in while we watch Survivor! It's ridiculous! This isn't Interpersonal and Small Group Communications; it's Survivor: 101!

I HATE SURVIVOR!!!! crying
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:24 pm

Manda_Tifa
What is it with this semester's hoard of incompetent teachers? I'm gonna go off of Krissim's rant to rant about my own Interpseronal and Small Group Communication's teacher. I'd posted this rant also in Wasabi's Contest thread as well...but this seems a good place for it too:

Quote:
Well, see, I ask that because my Interpersonal and Small Group Communications teacher is making us sit through the ENTIRE season of Survivor: Australia...most of our homework is based off of Survivor: Australia, our bonus work and our final paper is supposed to be based off of survivor. She even split us up into two different "Tribes" to sit with during the episodes, and we have to answer little question sheets (so it's not like I can skip out of it) that we pass in while we watch Survivor! It's ridiculous! This isn't Interpersonal and Small Group Communications; it's Survivor: 101!

Wow, that really sucks. How can she even use that though. Doesn't she reliase how unreal it is. Things are cut and purposly dwelled on. Not to mention a great deal of stageing. Poor Manda I feel your pain. T.T

Krissim Klaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:26 pm

I ahve something to whine about: Krissy is never on AIM crying
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:28 pm

Audi Kitty
Awe, I'm just leaving to eat and do a little hw but I will so go on later on tonight. Got some progress reports about the quest. X3

Krissim Klaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:31 pm

Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Awe, I'm just leaving to eat and do a little hw but I will so go on later on tonight. Got some progress reports about the quest. X3

XP Awesome ^-^
Ttyl then
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:33 pm

Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa

Quote:

Wow, that really sucks. How can she even use that though. Doesn't she reliase how unreal it is. Things are cut and purposly dwelled on. Not to mention a great deal of stageing. Poor Manda I feel your pain. T.T
Y'know what's REALLY funny, though, is someone brought that up on class, and she FLIPPED out on him! "No it's NOT staged! Those people are left out there with nothing and they have to survive! Nothing is staged, it's ALL REAL!!!! scream scream scream scream "

She's psychotic....I realize that she's a fan, and that's okay with me...but to force that on the ENTIRE class is absolutely ridiculous! The whole class is just a big waste of time and money, and the only reason I don't drop it is because I NEED to waste time during that period of the day cause I carpool with my mom to the city, and I'd be stuck in the Marketplace until my mom gets out of HER class with absolutely nothing to do! gonk

Manda_Tifa

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:30 pm

Krissy being called Krissy confuses me lol rofl
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games