Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:13 pm

(I feel like I'm opening a dusty box...)

Walt looks around after hearing the crash. "What was that?" He left the room and tried to guess where it came from.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:21 pm

(know what you mean. havent posted in months)
he stumbled through the door hearing voices not too far off. he thought a moment wondering if he should head towards them or go to the kitchen. he looked down at his tummy then down the hall. he sighed a bit and headed towards the voices. "ill eat later, the others may have been looking for me"

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:22 pm

"I think it came from that direction." He started off towards the kitchen.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm

he opened the next door yawning hearing the voices to his left. he looked and sighed a bit "damned radio" he walked slowly towards it and turned it off unhappily before noticing where he was "food stuffs!" he ran the the somewhat stocked fridge happily and began pulling breads meats and condiments out quickly "sammich!"

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:30 pm

"Or maybe it was the other direction." He turned and started walking towards the pool.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:34 pm

(theres a pool! nobody tells me nu'tin)

he sat at the table grinning at his masterpeice a sandwich that was about as big as his head and had just about every kind of meat and cheese piled onto it and slathered with mustard and mayo "mmmmmm" he began to eat biting into it not noticing as large bits of meat and cheese slid out the other end onto the floor

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:37 pm

(That's where, um, I don't remember! All I remember are some really messed up things happened including a near destruction of the mansion and the collapsing/shut down of my secret passages.)

He went upstairs, deciding it better not to follow the voice. He went back into his room and looked out over the balcony.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:57 am

(Uh...finnish people dont have friggin' pools...we dip ourselves to real lakes, not some water filled pits of pure capitalism! Man...fine, have your stupid pool if our ice cold lake in the middle of a forest doesent suit your fine taste...)

"AAARGH, not on my floor!"
The teacher came running out of nowere and snatched the sandwich off Vasily's hand.
"Bad boy! Why arent you practicing verbs?!"

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:16 pm

(We had a pool a long time ago...)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 pm

(Hey... This finally comes back and no one posts on it? What's up with that?[Oops, fell into Seinfeld sweatdrop ])

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:55 pm

(haha XD old one)
Chilo looks around (ha remembered my name XDD, point for meggy) "where is everybody?' she starts to walk around "HELLO!!?!?!?!"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:25 pm

([in old rickety voice] Moldy bun? Throw those out! They can *Cough* get you *Hack!!* sick with their *Wheeze, hacking cough* mold spores)

He goes and yells to her, "Hello? Can you hear me or do I need to slide down the stairs again? Because that was fun."

(I JUST REMEMBERED THAT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 pm

(haha)
Chilo walks up to the stairs 'yea i can hear you, but if you want to get hurt be my guest" she smirks and stands aside
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:23 am

"I'm good for right now. I heard people. Did you see anyone or hear them or bump into them or accidentally push them off a balcony or anything so I can stop rambling?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:06 am

(wont b back till later, got my sisters weddign to go to)
"well come down here and you will find out" she said and starts to walk "I heard some in the kitchen"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games