Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:01 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
yeah but if he comes back frankie wont be there to help thats what im worried about
"im guessing you wont either" she thinks "lets just hope he doesnt come back" she opens her eyes and looks at the sky
id be there
tal gets up and looks at her and the ball of web rolls out of his pocket
yeah i guess your right lets just hope
she turns her head and looks back at him, she looked down noticing the ball of web "whats that?" she asked curiously
its frankie
tal picks the ball up and puts it in his pocket and zips it shut to keep it from getting hurt
"oh okay" she half sits up and looks around, she remembered something "oh, and if you run into that little boy we saw the other day, dont talk to him, thats the guys little brother" she yawns and closes her eyes again, thinking
got it...so you want to go get breakfast in the mess hall?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
id be there
she turns her head and looks back at him, she looked down noticing the ball of web "whats that?" she asked curiously
its frankie
tal picks the ball up and puts it in his pocket and zips it shut to keep it from getting hurt
"oh okay" she half sits up and looks around, she remembered something "oh, and if you run into that little boy we saw the other day, dont talk to him, thats the guys little brother" she yawns and closes her eyes again, thinking
she bites her bottom lip "no, you go on ahead, ill just be here" she sits up and wraps her arms around her legs and resting her chin on her knees  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
id be there
its frankie
she bites her bottom lip "no, you go on ahead, ill just be here" she sits up and wraps her arms around her legs and resting her chin on her knees
you want me to bring you anything back?
tal stands up and looks down at her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
its frankie
"no im fine, not really hungry" she looks up at him, squinting against the bright sun "you go on, spike is here so im okay" she smiles and her wolf jumps up and curls up next to her  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
its frankie
"no im fine, not really hungry" she looks up at him, squinting against the bright sun "you go on, spike is here so im okay" she smiles and her wolf jumps up and curls up next to her
fine then
tal walks over to the door and walks down into the mess hall he then heads to the line and gets some soup and starts in on it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:11 am
she watches him leave and sighs, she pulls out a dagger and starts stabbing at the rings "why wont you come off?" she whispered, she cut herself a couple of times before giving up, she puts the semi-blood covered dagger and lets the scratches drip a little of blood, she yawns and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:16 am
tal sits drinking his soup as a few sailors wink at him and he gives them pissed looks back
man why do they all want me
tal fineshes his soup and throws it away and starts in on his water  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:18 am
(lolz *winks* XDD) she feels herself being shaken, she opens her eyes "what what?" she asked, she looks to see the same guy shaking her shoulders "oh i thought you passed out" he smiles slightly "your bleeding" he points to her arm
she looks down "oh, yea my bad" she removes his hands off her shoulders "excuse me, i have to go"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:21 am
{lol}
tal stands up and throws his cup into the garbage can he then starts to head out of the mess hall avoiding the guys with hands in the slap ready form
{lol XD}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:24 am
(lolz XD rofl ) she sighs "please go away" she puts her hands on his shoulders to push him away

he smiles and takes the advantage, he kisses her, with her hands on his shoulders it makes it look like shes kissing him

she pulls back "eww get away" she said and pushed him back  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:26 am
Aprilbaby1
(lolz XD rofl ) she sighs "please go away" she puts her hands on his shoulders to push him away

he smiles and takes the advantage, he kisses her, with her hands on his shoulders it makes it look like shes kissing him

tail comes up behind him and pokes hard on one of the spider bite marks
please get off my friend  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:28 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

please get off my friend
she jumps seeing tal "thank god" she muttered

he winces "we were just talking and she suddenly kissed me, and you think i should just let that go?" he smiles and stands up, bringing her with him "ill just be in my room, dont bother us okay" he smiles and starts walking away with her  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:32 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

please get off my friend

he winces "we were just talking and she suddenly kissed me, and you think i should just let that go?" he smiles and stands up, bringing her with him "ill just be in my room, dont bother us okay" he smiles and starts walking away with her
tal grabs him by the ear and throws him onto the ground
umm you know i could always bring the spider out parylize you strip you to your underwear and throw you into the mess hall to let the sailors deal with you
tal gets one of those ha ha your screwed over looks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:36 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

please get off my friend

umm you know i could always bring the spider out parylize you strip you to your underwear and throw you into the mess hall to let the sailors deal with you
(lolz poor guy XD) she walks next to tal and looks at the man "please leave me alone" she thinks and whisperes something to tal "if you play along he might leave" she whispered, she smiles and wraps her arm around him "im already taken" she glares

he stares at them "oh....im so sorry, i didnt know" he moves back a little before standing up  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:38 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

please get off my friend

(lolz poor guy XD) she walks next to tal and looks at the man "please leave me alone" she thinks and whisperes something to tal "if you play along he might leave" she whispered, she smiles and wraps her arm around him "im already taken" she glares

he stares at them "oh....im so sorry, i didnt know" he moves back a little before standing up
tal looks at river
yeah we are into each other
he says slightly bewildered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games