Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 am
(i want to dissapear...for what i did to her, i told her i loved her then i find another girl...i still care about kat but i have someone else, in rl i want to be with my girlfriend danielle, i love her and we can be together...i could never be with Kat..not till she was 18 and she lives in texas...she would find someone else and forget about me...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 am
(i guess thats true, you should be with someone who lives around you, someone you can see everyday well you know what i mean)  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 am
(ya..i dont get to see Danielle everyday but a decent amount, she live an hour away instead of 20)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am
(<-<....>-> i didnt do it! lets stop with the seriouse talk and lighten the mood^0^_  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am
(...okay...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:08 am
(nya...ill just go for awhile ^-^;;; im not helping..)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:17 am
(so........errr hmm)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:32 am
Aprilbaby1
(thanks)
"so....miss me yet?" ha askes, trying to lighten the mood. He opens his arms, wanting to hold her but that was up tp her. If she denied then he would understand.

kat glanced at kade for a second, a small hug wouldnt hurt she hoped and she lightly wrapped her arms around strikes she couldnt keep her eyes away from kade though, yes she loved strike very much so but kade..he was her husband and they were married with kids..kat smiled weakly as she pulled her self away from strike "thanks" she said to him before lieing her head down on kades shoulder  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:36 am
He chuckles "well.....i see your happy here kat" he smiles a sad smile "echo, lizzy" the two walk over to him "say goodbye"

Echo looks at kat "bye kat, we'll come visit soon, we have to get....err somet things fixed up" she sighs "the pack has been spotted and they need our help"

Lizzy sighs "but i want to stay her..." she pouts

Echo looks at strike before looking at lizzy "you sure? we wont be back for a month tops, maybe longer, maybe shorter"

Lizzy nodds and hugs them both before walking over to alex and sitting next to him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:40 am
(sigh im a pain to this rp...im the one that made walt leave when i killed his rpc...and stuff)
Kaderot looked at Kat. He knew she loved Strike..but he didnt know what to say. He wanted her to be happy..but that would leave him heart broken. He frowned and was quiet.

Bane sat in the woods, Leaning on his sword he was quiet as well, He didnt know what to do..he wanted to ask Echo to marry him but wasnt sure if it was right since..she might still miss scott to much.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:46 am
(dont be sad....)
Echo looks at strike "i have to go see someone, wait okay?" she walks out of the hospital "Bane?" she calls walking towards the woods "You here?" She catches herself as she almost tripped over a tree root, when she spots him she smiles and runs over to him "hey...why are you out here all alone?" she asks sitting down in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:46 am
(walt left because he was to busy to keep up with it not your fault)
kat leanded up and kisses kade gently on the lips holding him close to show she loved him and only him.

alex smiled at lizzy happily, when she came over and sat by him he gently wrapped an arm around her.

(new character, not gonna leave strike by himself
Gaia name:ikat-kun
Name:rena
Race: werewolf
Appearance:User Image
Bio: just joined echos and strikes pack to help them.
Crush:strike
Other: very shy and strong  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:51 am
Lizzy grins and hugs him, laying her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. (how old r they? lolz)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 am
(i honestly have no idea lets say 12)
alex gently kissed her forhead and stroked her hair gently  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:57 am
(err okay lolz)
she smiles and looks at him like he was her one and only, even if they were twelve years old.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games