Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:46 pm
Krystal smiled and nodded.

"Definitely, I would love to." She stated easily, moving towards the door, her hand not leaving Terashi's so whether he walked with her or she pulled him along, she was leaving. Once outside, she took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air.
"It's so nice out."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm
RC, Nevermore, Jira, and Sabrina all arrive back at HQ. The shiny hybrid recalls his Alakazam. He then heads inside to find Sub. Nevermore would have some serious information for his trainer.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm
Sub was still in his office, he was waiting to hear back from RC, or anyone, there was something he needed done, it looks like things were going to start getting busy soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was still in his office, he was waiting to hear back from RC, or anyone, there was something he needed done, it looks like things were going to start getting busy soon.

Freth made her way down the halls, still with time to kill. She was waiting on that 'girls night out' that Miles spoke of that Nadine was wanting to go on. Though in her thoughts on what possibly will happen, she took notice to Sub looking distraught. "Well, if I had a camera on me...that's a rare look on your face." she said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:16 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Freth made her way down the halls, still with time to kill. She was waiting on that 'girls night out' that Miles spoke of that Nadine was wanting to go on. Though in her thoughts on what possibly will happen, she took notice to Sub looking distraught. "Well, if I had a camera on me...that's a rare look on your face." she said.
"I'll be sure to take a picture in the mirror for you later..." Sub commented to Freth, his eyes still fixed on a piece of paper on the desk before him. "Any who, it's a rare treat to speak to you, do you need something?" He said as he looked up from his work, at the hybrid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"I'll be sure to take a picture in the mirror for you later..." Sub commented to Freth, his eyes still fixed on a piece of paper on the desk before him. "Any who, it's a rare treat to speak to you, do you need something?" He said as he looked up from his work, at the hybrid.

"Oh just noticed you looking anxious. I probably should be the one asking YOU what do you need so badly. Other than probably a shot of Jack." she said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh just noticed you looking anxious. I probably should be the one asking YOU what do you need so badly. Other than probably a shot of Jack." she said.
"Make that two shots." Sub remarked. "But no, all I need is a break. You would think running a group of vigilantes would be a piece of cake. Do what you want, take what you want, completely disregard the law...but it's anything but easy." He moaned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Make that two shots." Sub remarked. "But no, all I need is a break. You would think running a group of vigilantes would be a piece of cake. Do what you want, take what you want, completely disregard the law...but it's anything but easy." He moaned.

She leaned up against the doorframe, crossing her arms. "Well, what else is there to be done, looked into, whatever?" she asked. "I got a little bit of time."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 pm
Blizzard120

She leaned up against the doorframe, crossing her arms. "Well, what else is there to be done, looked into, whatever?" she asked. "I got a little bit of time."
"Well, it's this whole thing with Sunyshore and the lighthouse that was recently broke into." Sub explained as he kicked back. "I made a deal with the Sunyshore police, under the guise of the real criminals. I promised to return the property stolen from the lighthouse in exchange for a hefty sum of money, the opportunity was golden really. Only problem is, I have very few leads on where the real criminals are, let alone the stolen properly. All I have to go by are some assumptions, such as the criminals being a group who call themselves The Galaxy Club." He explained.

"We could really use this money, actually, we could use it really badly. Furthermore, turning over The Galaxy Club may prove beneficial to us in the long run, as in stop a problem before it gets worse. The Hexagon Brothers, former members of Team Cipher, are apparently now part of that group and have supplied to them some old Cipher tech salvaged from the late Black Tower." He said as he leaned back onto his desk. "So as you can see, I would really like this to work out. If this Galaxy Club or whatever is committing crimes, and the Hexagon Brothers are on their side, it can't be good."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well, it's this whole thing with Sunyshore and the lighthouse that was recently broke into." Sub explained as he kicked back. "I made a deal with the Sunyshore police, under the guise of the real criminals. I promised to return the property stolen from the lighthouse in exchange for a hefty sum of money, the opportunity was golden really. Only problem is, I have very few leads on where the real criminals are, let alone the stolen properly. All I have to go by are some assumptions, such as the criminals being a group who call themselves The Galaxy Club." He explained.

"We could really use this money, actually, we could use it really badly. Furthermore, turning over The Galaxy Club may prove beneficial to us in the long run, as in stop a problem before it gets worse. The Hexagon Brothers, former members of Team Cipher, are apparently now part of that group and have supplied to them some old Cipher tech salvaged from the late Black Tower." He said as he leaned back onto his desk. "So as you can see, I would really like this to work out. If this Galaxy Club or whatever is committing crimes, and the Hexagon Brothers are on their side, it can't be good."

"Well, this is where MY expertise can kick in." she said. "While Blizzard may be good at spearheading into whatever the hell you point him at and intimidating the hell out of whoever he sees fit, I...can be a little bit more passive. I can try to get you a few names, but I need from you a starting point to work from. You got anything by chance?" she asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, this is where MY expertise can kick in." she said. "While Blizzard may be good at spearheading into whatever the hell you point him at and intimidating the hell out of whoever he sees fit, I...can be a little bit more passive. I can try to get you a few names, but I need from you a starting point to work from. You got anything by chance?" she asked.
"Well, from what information that was gathered, I do know that The Galaxy Club has in fact been spotted in Sunyshore, days before the lighthouse break in, where they are staying no one knows, they are occasionally seen wondering around the beaches, more commonly near Pokemon Rock. Also, this is just my hunch, if the Hexagon Brothers are involved, then they would be the best ones to look for, do you remember Resix? He would be a good one to hunt down, not exactly the best person at staying hidden, considering his personality." Sub said. "Other than that, I don't know what more information I could provide. I suppose hitting up places with a lot of traffic could be beneficial, like the market, or maybe a local bar, or something. I'm sure Yellosix feels right at home in that city too, all things considering."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm
Jira looked up at RC when they arrived and spoke quickly. "Do you know where Sub's office is? I don't think I ever got the chance to see it, myself." He asked, pointing out his failing knowledge of said leader's personal office space. Nevermore would provide that, however, as she flew off for Sub's office, intent on giving him the report.

The two arrived just in time to hear Freth's question. "Try a man named Cyrus. According to Volkner, he helped build the machine they're after. If anyone besides Volkner would know about it, he probably would. If nothing else, maybe he'll be willing to spill the location of the "Vault" Volkner mentioned it locked in." Jira suggested as he approached, watching Nevermore fly over to her master.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well, from what information that was gathered, I do know that The Galaxy Club has in fact been spotted in Sunyshore, days before the lighthouse break in, where they are staying no one knows, they are occasionally seen wondering around the beaches, more commonly near Pokemon Rock. Also, this is just my hunch, if the Hexagon Brothers are involved, then they would be the best ones to look for, do you remember Resix? He would be a good one to hunt down, not exactly the best person at staying hidden, considering his personality." Sub said. "Other than that, I don't know what more information I could provide. I suppose hitting up places with a lot of traffic could be beneficial, like the market, or maybe a local bar, or something. I'm sure Yellosix feels right at home in that city too, all things considering."

She thought for a moment. Sunyshore. Sinnoh region, the last leg before heading up towards Victory Road and the Sinnoh Pokemon League branch. Speculations started to run through her mind. While it seems foolhardy to run a base of operations, at least a branch, in a city like that, in turn it could be beneficial if played right. Hidden in plain sight and no one the wiser. Hitting up places with a lot of traffic, though, which Sub suggested may not be the best route, but maybe...follow it...either way. Seeing Resix again and making him piss his pants, probably still feeling the sting on his jaw from Freth's Frustration attack? So satisfying.

"Alright. I'm on it then." She said, getting off the doorframe. "I'll let you know something. Any special assignments while out there? Something to destroy, person to kick the hell out of, rob someone blind?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm
"Special assignment? Nah, just say hello to Resix if you see him again." Sub said with a grin. "Oh and what Jira just said, hey Jira." Sub said as he waved to the hybrid who just entered the room.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm
"Cyrus." She said. Deja vu struck her. Why the hell does that name sound familiar? Probably just another one of those guys that tried to make a name for himself and failed hard, though...if that was the case, why does this one stick out? She shrugged it off for now. "Alright, I'll do that. I'll leave right away. Catch you later." She said, walking off. She was ready to get started.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games