Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:20 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him that it would take some time to get Fenrir placed in Charles' school. He tilted his head in confusion at the thought of negotiating with Charles about it. "He would require something to place Fenrir and our children there?" Loki questioned. He knew it would be years before the twins could go but Fenrir could be ready in a month at the earliest he was sure. "I would trust him above others as well." Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Not exactly.” Tony replied, rubbing the back of his neck. “The school is technically for mutants, not magical demi-gods. He’d want assurances that Fenrir wouldn’t cause trouble somehow. He’s in charge of many children, has to answer to their parents, and letting Fenrir in would be changing things. And it’s traditionally a boarding school, and I wouldn’t want that for Fenrir, so we’d have to work out means to get him to and from school.” He explained, leaning against the headboard. “It wouldn’t be too hard, I imagine Charles may ask one or both of us to hang around the school for the first few days, just to keep an eye on things, he’ll probably ask me to give a guest lecture or two now that he has leverage. But it will be a negotiation at first. And I imagine the teachers at the school will want to meet you. They’re all X-Men, so you’ve met a few of them and heard of the rest.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded in understanding as Tony explained. "I am sure once everything was explained to him Fenrir would cause no more than light mischief. Once my magic has returned I could take him to and from the school easily." Loki offered. He didn't know how they would do it before then but her was sure tony would come up with something. Loki nodded making his way to the bed after he had changed when Tony told him that Charles would probably want one of them there for the first few days. Chuckling softly at the thought of Charles having leverage enough to make Tony give some lectures he climbed into the bed. "Meet me? I only met Charles and the man you call the beast." Loki reminded. He was sure he had seen a few at the Halloween party but he only really remember those two.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “I’m sure they like knowing the parents of their students, so they’ll want to meet you. And you have met Charles and Hank, they both teach from time to time. But there are plenty of others, Storm, Jean, Logan, Scott, Bobby, Kurt, others I forget about. Of course most of them teach only older students, so you wouldn’t have to meet all of them.” He said slowly, thinking it over as he spoke. “I’m sure you’ll get along just fine with them….well, most of them. Logan is…unpleasant, but he stays away from young kids. He scares them a little. So we wouldn’t have to worry about them.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that the professors liked knowing the parents of their students. It was a reasonable request and loki had no problem meeting with them. Some of the names he did indeed recognize even if he had yet to meet the person behind the name. Hearing about Logan Loki shook his head with a sigh. "I will have to meet him too. If I know Fenrir hell grow attached to that man the moment t he meets him just as he's done with Barnes." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Loki’s comment. He could see Fenrir deciding to glue himself to Logan, but Logan was also more volatile than Bucky. He’d have to warn Logan and Charles about that. “I’m glad that you like this idea, it’ll be good for Fenrir….but we probably shouldn’t let Fenrir know about this just yet. Charles should be the first one we talk to, make sure he’s open to this.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said he was glad Loki liked the idea. "I like the idea that our children will be safe and get a wonderful education where they won't be persecuted." Loki responded including Fenrir as their children. Tony was after all a parent of some sort to Fenrir. He had taken to raising the pup when Loki had not been around. "I won't tell Fenrir until plans are settled." Loki promised scooting a bit closer to tony.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Watching Loki scoot closer, Tony slowly wrapped an arm around him. “If we’re sending them to Xavier’s School….then we should probably mention it to Natasha and Clint. I’m pretty sure their kid will be human, but it may be good for it to go to school with the twins when the time comes.” He said slowly. “At least it would be something to bring up for them to think about. Give you a topic change when Natasha gets her claws into you for the shower planning.” He smirked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki scooted closer to Tony when the man didn't push him away and instead wrapped an arm around him. Snuggling into Tony's side the best he could with his belly he continued to listen to Tony already feeling much more relaxed. "It would be silly to separate them in schooling when they live together." Loki remarked. At the prospect of having the suggestion of schooling as a topic change if Natasha became too intense with her planning of the baby shower Loki frowned. "You think she will be that bad, especially now that I can communicate with her?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I can’t say really.” Tony sighed. “Natasha has become a little….one-track minded lately. Not that it’s a problem. But she really was upset when she heard that you’d never had the opportunity to celebrate your kids before. I think it means a lot to her to be able to give that to you.” He replied honestly. She wouldn’t do it on purpose, but Natasha could be scary under normal circumstances. Now she was pregnant and hormonal.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in understanding when Tony said that he wasn't sure and how Natasha had been one-track minded. She didn't have much to do where she used to be everywhere with missions. She was stir crazy with being grounded because of her pregnancy. Loki was sure that would change once her baby came but until then the woman just wanted something to do. "I did not know that not having one before was such a problem. I was not around anyone for two of the three births." Loki reminded. "It is nice that she wants to do this however. I am sure if my mother could help her she would. Perhaps I can allow Natasha to use the bowl and she and my mother can chat away about plans." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well it may be a more of a tradition here than on Asgard.” Tony added. He didn’t know how traditions compared when talking about pregnancy and kids. “She’s just trying to make sure you have good memories this time….give you something you should’ve had before.” He added. The idea of Natasha talking to Frigga had Tony smiling. “I’m sure they’d both enjoy that, but don’t count on being able to hand her off so easily.’  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 pm
MDaylus

"It is a tradition on Asgard, but I had never expected to be able to get pregnant so the first time I was. Well I ran to avoid what I knew would only cause people to think less of me and they did. With the twins, well that was Odin stopping it. I don't think he wanted to admit I could have children after all he had kept Sleepnir under wraps. I think he wanted to play the twins off as my having gotten some servant pregnant but the servants dispelled that quickly with their gossip. And then Fenrir and his siblings I had in a cabin away from Asgard's palace." Loki explained. "The festival is supposed to be lovely on Asgard for an expecting mother however, I never saw one but my mother told me about it before Odin silenced the idea." he continued. He nodded when Tony said that Natasha just wanted him to have good memories and give him something he should have had before. It was nice to know that someone cared so much about that, to have a friend like her. "I wouldn't dream of being able to hand her off so easily, my mother does not have the time on her hands to keep Natasha occupied but maybe for an hour or so everyday until the shower." Loki conceded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rubbed Loki’s arm gently as the god explained his reasoning for never having had a shower before. He knew it already, but it still hurt to think about the struggles Loki had gone through. When Loki admitted to knowing he couldn’t distract Natasha so easily, Tony chuckled. He still wasn’t sure that it would be that easy, but Loki could try it if he wanted. “I think you’ll enjoy her attention and help.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki snuggled a bit deeper into Tony as the man rubbed his arm gently. He knew the man was providing comfort and soothing the hurt that was there and Loki was glad for it. He felt almost back to normal just laying there with Tony like this. "I think I will too. Though I am sure there will be times where I wish to escape her." Loki chuckled in response. He knew all too well that getting away from Natasha would not be easy. He had been stir crazy locked in his room on Asgard when he had been carrying the twins. He could only imagine what it was like for her when she had been allowed missions so often before to stop now.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games