Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:04 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Wow...I remember havng this same conversation here once. In my senior year of highschool, I stopped having a period for 9 months. The gyncologist seriously though I was pregnant without my own knowledge of it
Really? I've heard of quite of few girls, especially when their still in their teens having their period randomly stopping for very long streaks. Surprised she jumped so swiftly to the pregnant conclusion.

I had a very irregular period to begin with. Sometime I had it for one day, sometime it lasted 8 days. And I never had cramp warnings, just it would show up one day and since I was so irregular I never knew when it was coming. But yeah..she had me take a pregnancy test and then once she was sure I wasn;t pregnant, she decided to prescribe b***h control to help regulate  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:06 pm
I was never off with my period till after I had my daughter, then my period was always highwire. I would skip for two or three months and everyone thought I was pregnant again. Then I'd have my period every two weeks. Thank god it's back to normal xP  

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:08 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Wow...I remember havng this same conversation here once. In my senior year of highschool, I stopped having a period for 9 months. The gyncologist seriously though I was pregnant without my own knowledge of it
Really? I've heard of quite of few girls, especially when their still in their teens having their period randomly stopping for very long streaks. Surprised she jumped so swiftly to the pregnant conclusion.

I had a very irregular period to begin with. Sometime I had it for one day, sometime it lasted 8 days. And I never had cramp warnings, just it would show up one day and since I was so irregular I never knew when it was coming. But yeah..she had me take a pregnancy test and then once she was sure I wasn;t pregnant, she decided to prescribe b***h control to help regulate
Has the birth control helped then? I'm to paroniod to take that stuff because of the whole blood clot risk. Mine are pretty regular. Though they aren't every month but more like a month and a week to two weeks. I used to be a heavy bleeder which was bad because it made my iron go low, but my body seems to have finally regulated itself. Now I'm what I would consider medium.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:09 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
e_e Oh and uh.. the birth control is for my horrable painful cramps, and... my terrible mood swings.

Im absolutely agrivating, evil, and mean in general... hahaha. @_@

EDIT: Oh yeah..andd... its impossable to get me knocked up.
Same reason my mom put me on it  

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:21 pm
I feel like i just got SLAMMED. damn it i took a nap, i'm not supposed to feel absolutely SLAMMED! .:.rubs forehead.:.

Speaking of periods, my overies hurt. I wasn't exactly sure where mine were, so when i went tot he gynacologist today she showed me where they are and stuff. I didn't know precicly where it was. So now we're thinking I might have cysts on my uterus. Damn female organs...

Kriss, bloodclots are easy to spot. If you get a random pain, go to the doctor. Bloodclots are incredibly rare, too.

Crenn - neutral I find that terribly disrespectful, and very rude. Don't like it, don't read about it.

Af Mas
rolleyes You guys are funny
Glad at least ONE guy takes these things in jest. I'll bet your every girls best friend this time of the month. rofl
Pantimime
UglyCoyoteNG
XD lol, dude. You've got no idea. its a freakin bloody list for a reason. Oh, my systems shakey too. ;P im taking six meds now.

XP I'm undoubtedly LESS shaky than you are, but they're careful with me anyway. you'd think I was made of glass or cheep plastic. rolleyes
=___= they know im made of ruber.
And not the good kind.
The kind that makes water baloons..
that explode on impact, or for no reason? Yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:40 pm
Pantimime
UglyCoyoteNG
XD lol, dude. You've got no idea. its a freakin bloody list for a reason. Oh, my systems shakey too. ;P im taking six meds now.

XP I'm undoubtedly LESS shaky than you are, but they're careful with me anyway. you'd think I was made of glass or cheep plastic. rolleyes
=___= they know im made of ruber.
And not the good kind.
The kind that makes water baloons..
that explode on impact, or for no reason? Yeah.

Oooh. You need reinforcements..

Lady Cobra Smirk

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:45 pm
crying no kidding.

EDIT: YES. I now know the proper way to feed my GTP, and I shall feed that little b*****d if its the last thing I do! MUHAHAHAHA. win. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:45 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
Glad at least ONE guy takes these things in jest. I'll bet your every girls best friend this time of the month. rofl

I try not to get on people's nerves during that time of the month. I can usually tell when someone needs space and I know when to shut up when I have to. It's not hard for me to do  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:48 pm
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas

I try not to get on people's nerves during that time of the month. I can usually tell when someone needs space and I know when to shut up when I have to. It's not hard for me to do
Yes, but most woman seem to instinctualy want to anillate anything with testosterone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:49 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas

Yes, but most woman seem to instinctualy want to anillate anything with testosterone.

I know when to run and hide too ^^;; But that's never happened. Seems even when other women are crabby during that time of the month, they don't mind having me around  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:26 pm
Wow, you guys have single-handedly destroyed any tiny chance of me EVER having sex with the opposite sex. I was considering trying to make it with Moira, but since she's non-existent, I guess I never had a chance to begin with. XD

Personally, if woman bitches at me on their period, I don't think they should use it as a crutch. "Oh, you know I didn't mean that, come on now." Bullshit. If they start screaming at me, I'm gonna scream right back, because gay guys have periods too, you know. Oh yes, we do, we just don't bleed from certain areas of our bodies. We have our days where we want to go out and just scream at straight people for no reason. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:14 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81

Has the birth control helped then? I'm to paroniod to take that stuff because of the whole blood clot risk. Mine are pretty regular. Though they aren't every month but more like a month and a week to two weeks. I used to be a heavy bleeder which was bad because it made my iron go low, but my body seems to have finally regulated itself. Now I'm what I would consider medium.

It has. I would rather not have a period ever, but the BC I'm on gives me very vry light periods, thank goodness  

Rainey_angel81

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:16 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81

It has. I would rather not have a period ever, but the BC I'm on gives me very vry light periods, thank goodness

They put me directly on the BC After I had maia (Damn them, screwed me up bad they did, they did!) and my period stopped entirely. It was like ..what's it called, Menopause?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 pm
I've never been on birth control.. so. o.o; Is it horrifying? xD I sound so silly asking that but I don't know anything about it 'cept that it made my sister bleed for two weeks straight and she refuses to ever do it again.  

Sheol Zone

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:21 pm
Sheol Zone
I've never been on birth control.. so. o.o; Is it horrifying? xD I sound so silly asking that but I don't know anything about it 'cept that it made my sister bleed for two weeks straight and she refuses to ever do it again.

Medicines always effect different people in different ways. For me it made me horribly sick and stopped my period entirely.They've developed a lot of different kinds now though, so there's a lot more options (But all of them effect me the same way *sigh*) Offhand, I'd reccomend the shot.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games