Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:27 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
*lays down on stomach*

~lies down on top of her~

*squeeks*

Oh come off it. I'm not that heavy! ~cuddles~ It's sad. I'm nearly 17 at a height of 5 foot 1, and I weigh 85 pounds gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:27 pm

Krissim Klaw
*flitters in* Hello everyone

<.< I always wanted a bearded dragon but they were so expense like $60 dollars for a babe.

I ended up getting a collared lizard instead for $10. He was the sweetest thing though. I miss him. T.T

I got my Red Knee Tarantula or $50 cause it was on sell o.o But ended up spending over a $100 that day buying everything I needed to take care of it.

Selene Aries

Nartu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:28 pm

Krissim Klaw

<.< I always wanted a bearded dragon but they were so expense like $60 dollars for a babe.

I ended up getting a collared lizard instead for $10. He was the sweetest thing though. I miss him. T.T

I got my first one (Age 2), plus 20 gallon fish tank, plus sand, plus food, plus waterdish, plus heating pad, plus 2 lights and a few plants and logs for 90$. Grade four teacher was friends with a breeder, I got a good deal. My second one cost 100$ at 8 weeks. Pet stores rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:29 pm

o_o how big a glass did you use?

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:29 pm

Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
*lays down on stomach*

*squeeks*

Oh come off it. I'm not that heavy! ~cuddles~ It's sad. I'm nearly 17 at a height of 5 foot 1, and I weigh 85 pounds gonk

You be a tiny little thing... though pretty much my exact hight >.>

And I squeeked out of suprise User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:30 pm

Nartu
UglyCoyoteNG
D:!!! HOW DID YOU MAKE IT!! ::shakes him:: TELL ME YOUR SECRETS O_O

xd

Order your 5 pieces of large glass.

Get the measurements of how big your cage will be at the bottom.

Make a wooden base that size + an inch on each side, then use that extra inch to make a wooden barrier of sorts.

Lay the bottom piece in, and glue/silicone it in place.

Take the other four and fit them into the corners, silicone in place.

Took just over an hour of work, took a night of waiting, and cost 200$ 3nodding

Elbow grease is the world's best discount. Just don't try making fish tanks.
Or you can do my version, get your dad to build it. <.< >.< >.> well I helpped. I had my dad build me a custom cage for my praying mantises. Not sure of the exact size but it huge. My problem was actually getting away from glass because mantises love to climb, but they slip off glass when they are full grown. Got a really fine mesh and did all for sides, and the top. It is their little dream cage. That's really cool that you did one with glass though.

Krissim Klaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:31 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
*lays down on stomach*

*squeeks*

You be a tiny little thing... though pretty much my exact hight >.>

And I squeeked out of suprise User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD I know. <33 ~huggles~ I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow. <3 I am tres excitee

Edtited the accents out because Gaia thinks they're Chinese or Japanese characters >.<
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:32 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
o_o how big a glass did you use?

Muurrrrrr....

46" X 30" X 24"

Dunno if it's actually 200 gallons, I'm just guesstamating. Not very good at geometry. Always been more partial to algebra.

Nartu

Selene Aries

Vashyyk

XD I know. <33 ~huggles~ I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow. <3 I am tr�s excit�e

Humpty hump?

Krissim Klaw
Nartu
UglyCoyoteNG

xd

Make a wooden base that size + an inch on each side, then use that extra inch to make a wooden barrier of sorts.

Or you can do my version, get your dad to build it. <.< >.< >.> well I helpped. I had my dad build me a custom cage for my praying mantises. Not sure of the exact size but it huge. My problem was actually getting away from glass because mantises love to climb, but they slip off glass when they are full grown. Got a really fine mesh and did all for sides, and the top. It is their little dream cage. That's really cool that you did one with glass though.

o_o Uh. You know the make whire cages..... <<;

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:33 pm

o_o' yeah.....uh.... o__o
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:33 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk

XD I know. <33 ~huggles~ I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow. <3 I am tr�s excit�e

Humpty hump?

Meybeh. Probably more along the likes of bonety bone, but oh well. XD

Zanzarus

Nartu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:34 pm

Krissim Klaw
Nartu
UglyCoyoteNG

xd

I'm a fairly handy person, I did most of it myself. He just oversaw mostly. Oh, and he did the silicone. He was convinced it was going to burn my eczema-ridden hands. He did a sloppy job too stare

Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

I got my Red Knee Tarantula or $50 cause it was on sell o.o But ended up spending over a $100 that day buying everything I needed to take care of it.
I want your spider *tries to steal it* I want one so bad, but my mom would never let me have one in the house. Now that I'm away at college dorm, I can't have anything but fishes. It's hard enough sneaking my praying mantis in. ninja

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk

Humpty hump?

Meybeh. Probably more along the likes of bonety bone, but oh well. XD

*giggles* Well, just have a good time, no matter what you end up doing. 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games