Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nartu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:53 pm

Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes
*laughs at Audi and Kriss's tales of their kitties*

I luff my cats. Ones all young and the other ones an old bag who never does anything but run from his own shadow...

I used to have cats, a little one named Violet who stopped growing really early on, and a big old fatty named Daisy who got out of breath from breathing too much. But then my eczema started to react to them, and I lost most of the skin on my left hand. So we had to give them away crying
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:53 pm

o_o! ::starts her own thread:: w00t for pets <3

UglyCoyoteNG

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:54 pm

Nartu
Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes

I luff my cats. Ones all young and the other ones an old bag who never does anything but run from his own shadow...

I used to have cats, a little one named Violet who stopped growing really early on, and a big old fatty named Daisy who got out of breath from breathing too much. But then my eczema started to react to them, and I lost most of the skin on my left hand. So we had to give them away crying

Oh noez! That had to suck.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:54 pm

Vashyyk
UglyCoyoteNG
^_^ My outdoor cat, dureing the summer, brings home ALL sorts of animals. Unfortunetly, He's brought home some verry horrable looking presents. ^_^; I've killed SO many snakes/mice/birds.. @_@; I hate killing them.. But I hate them dieing painfully D:

XD Michiko brought home a snake once. It was the funniest thing, listening to her growl at it. Yes, cats growl. XD

Yes... yes the do >.>

Selene Aries

Nartu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:55 pm

Vashyyk
Nartu
Vashyyk
Artemis Vulpes

Oh noez! That had to suck.

I was in grade...three?? I think it was. No third grader should have to go through losing the use of their left hand for a year, and having to peel bits of gauze from their "hand" every night. But oh how I wanted to keep those cats xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:55 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw

It's a Chinese Mantis, only it isn't actually from China. It is a line of mantises from China that were brought over to the U.S. a long time ago and have been thriving in the wilds here. I have yet to find out if they got a new species name for the ones over here. It might also be whats considered a Carolina Mantis, but I'm not sure.

Mantises are absolutely the sweetest things. They love attention and will follow you around to get it. I take mine out all the time. As long as you don't hurt them, or frighten them (if they're wild ones) they are really friendly. So far I have easily been able to train every mantis I own to fly to me once they get their wings. whee

Oo seriousely!? How much do they cost? ^_^ I'd LOVE one dureing the school year biggrin ~!

Vashyyk

Thats what they want you to think wink

o_o .... ::whimpers:
I order them off the internet, I think it is like $9 dollars for three egg cases. Eggcases normally have anywhere from 50-500 babies. I usually keep one and let the rest go out in my yard. The site I get them for sells them mainly for garden release as beneficial insects to kill off pests. The only thing is if you get them as a baby you have to make sure you have a store or can catch small enough insects for them to eat. Baby mantises are only a little larger than your common ant when first born. <.< I'll have to try and find the site, I don't have it on this favorite lists is on AOL. Blah.

Krissim Klaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:56 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
UglyCoyoteNG
^_^ My outdoor cat, dureing the summer, brings home ALL sorts of animals. Unfortunetly, He's brought home some verry horrable looking presents. ^_^; I've killed SO many snakes/mice/birds.. @_@; I hate killing them.. But I hate them dieing painfully D:

XD Michiko brought home a snake once. It was the funniest thing, listening to her growl at it. Yes, cats growl. XD

Yes... yes the do >.>

<3

@nartu: >.<
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:57 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw

It's a Chinese Mantis, only it isn't actually from China. It is a line of mantises from China that were brought over to the U.S. a long time ago and have been thriving in the wilds here. I have yet to find out if they got a new species name for the ones over here. It might also be whats considered a Carolina Mantis, but I'm not sure.

Mantises are absolutely the sweetest things. They love attention and will follow you around to get it. I take mine out all the time. As long as you don't hurt them, or frighten them (if they're wild ones) they are really friendly. So far I have easily been able to train every mantis I own to fly to me once they get their wings. whee

Oo seriousely!? How much do they cost? ^_^ I'd LOVE one dureing the school year biggrin ~!

Vashyyk

Thats what they want you to think wink

o_o .... ::whimpers:

Heh. ~pets her kitty~

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:59 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
UglyCoyoteNG

Yes... yes the do >.>
And then there is that weriod meow when they see something outside the window. It almost sounds like they are coughing or stuttering or something.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:00 pm

New pets thread o_o ::pulls dissuction to thread::

UglyCoyoteNG

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:00 pm

Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
Vashyyk
UglyCoyoteNG

Yes... yes the do >.>
And then there is that weriod meow when they see something outside the window. It almost sounds like they are coughing or stuttering or something.

Oh yeah. Hearing that at night is the creepiest thing ever... Next to a cat in heat. >.<
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:02 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
New pets thread o_o ::pulls dissuction to thread::

I posted pictures!!! *Points*

Nartu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:12 pm

*lays*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:15 pm

Af Mas
*lays*

*pokes*

Nartu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:16 pm

Nartu
Af Mas
*lays*

*pokes*

*pokes back*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games