Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:05 pm
Gotcha.

Wonder how they'll handle the FU selection in the KotOR MMO.
I heard a big complaint of Galaxies was the number of Jedi.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:13 pm
Don't even get me started on the jedi population of SWG.

I'm transferring to a renowned server known for its mass amount of roleplay, however. Where any jedi that may be do not wear robes and certainly do not walk around with their sabers drawn.

Rendin Verta

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:18 pm
What about the number of people with Mando armor?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 pm
That's another issue. Hell, I even wear it. But combat only. I don't go around saying that I'm a mandalorian warlord.

Rebel assault armor with forest camo is my second favorite..

But cale, what's more annoying than the amount of mandalorian armor is the amount of clone trooper armor and mis-matched stormtrooper gear..

which is why the roleplay server is awesome...standard equipment is worn. I'm going to love it there.

Rendin Verta

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:26 pm
I think that Area 88 is like an anime sequel to U.N. Squadron  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:32 pm
UN Squad?

Thats another thing I've heard, the obscession with )Technically) Outdated gear.
Everyone wants the stuff from the prequels.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:34 pm
Yeah U.N. Squadron  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:35 pm
I just wonder if they'll wait for WoW to die down. They'l have trouble competiting with the number 1 rated game in the world...  

lady_skuld

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:41 pm
Cale Darksun
UN Squad?

Thats another thing I've heard, the obscession with )Technically) Outdated gear.

mmhmm...and the fact that Wookiees (Let alone aliens) can become imperials. And generals, at that...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:43 pm
Missing nin Itachi

The origional manga of Area 88 predates the SNES.
UN Squad is just the american release of the Area 88 game.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:46 pm
Carthson Blikk
Cale Darksun
UN Squad?

mmhmm...and the fact that Wookiees (Let alone aliens) can become imperials. And generals, at that...*sigh*

If a player can get away with it, he will do it.
Thats one of the core rules of GMing and naturally it applies to MMORPGs .
It doest surprise me that the designers didnt think wookiee npcs would try to play imps but no real GM is truly ever fully prepared for what his players might scheme up. The best you can do is improvise and computers cant do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Yeah, well Starsider (the server im transferring to) has all sorts of player run guilds...like a CorSec guild, Imperial guilds (human only), rebel guilds (small outpost, cause, well...rebels are heard, not seen, am I right?)

It's a great server.

Rendin Verta

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:52 pm
That depends wholy on the Rebel.
Trench Run Disiease requires a rebel to be very very visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:55 pm
I don't follow. I know what the trench run is, but...  

Rendin Verta

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 pm
Carthson Blikk
I don't follow. I know what the trench run is, but...

Trench Run Disease is an Affliction that is rampant in the Imperial Ranks following the destruction of the 1st Death Star. The thought that nimble, skilled Rebel Pilots were capable of finding chinks in the armor of any battleship or station frightened many in the Imperial High Command, so much so that they specially produced the Lancer Frigate just to destroy these super powered fighters.

What this means for the average Rebel Pilot is that you can ******** with an imperial battle wagon's commander by skimming the surface of an SD and hurtling torps at the bridge before breaking away.
Trench Run Defense is the official Alliance Starfighter Command's name for any anti-capital ship tactic that used a big ship's own design or size against it by skiming in trenches and grooves to unleash an explosive payload. This tactic is usually performed with a three man formation arranged in triangle fasion, akin to the death star assault formations.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games