Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:03 am
alex looked at her the same loveing way. "lizzy you look to beatiful today" he whispered gently,  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:05 am
Gaia Name: Okami_shirinai
Name: Kaderot Umsake
Race: Divine
Bio: Kaderot has been through alot in his life. He has been at war with the vampires, problems with zombies and fights like no other. One thing good happens then the world tumbles around. He feels like he's bad luck but thats not what this clan thinks. He is powerful but trouble at times.
Appearance:User Image
Crush: Kat, Married to her
Other: Has a curse mark and a temper

Gaia Name: Okami_shirinai
Name: Bane Evon
Race: Werepyres
Bio: Bane is leader of the Keustiki Clan of Werepyres. His race isn't liked by the vampires or werewolves, but he doesn't care. he is out to prove he is powerful and deserves to be here. he finds love hard.
Appearance:User Image
Crush: Echo
Other: Holds the Shuuyou Blade.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:08 am
Kaderot kissed Kat back and held her close. He was worried she would leave him. "i love you Kat: He said to her and hugged her close.

Bane smiled at Echo, "hi sweetheart!" He said and Sat next to her. He leaned over and kissed her. "you know i love you right?" He said after he kissed Echo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:14 am
Echo smiles and kisses him back "yes i do, and do you know that i love you?" she hugs him

Lizzy smiles "thank you Alex" she kisses his cheek

"hey echo, ill just go visit the pack myself okay? i could use some time alone" Strike said before shifting forms and running off

"okay..." she said watching him go before looking at bane  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 am
kat cuddled into kade gently "i love you 2,...forever. i will never leave you or our precious kids." she layed her head on his shoulder smileing.

alex smiled "anytime my love.." he whispered nuzzleing her head gently.

rena ran straight towards were strike was, she had smelt his unfamiler smell and was ready to attack, she spotted him and she charged tackleing him down into the ground she had his neck at her teeth "who are you?" she hissed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 am
Lizzy giggles "my love, my one and only" she sighs and closes her eyes

Strike growls, clearly fustrated "who am i? who the hell are you? To attack me, Strike of all people" he shoves her off before shifting to his human form.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:29 am
Bane nodded and kissed her again, "yes i do, Where is lizzy?" He asked looking behind Echo and not seeing Lizzy. "is she ok?"

Kaderot smiled at Kat and hugged her. He then let her go so he could stand up and stretch. His body ached from sitting to long in this blasted hospital and he was leaving it now. "shall we go..we have things to do" Kaderot said to kat with a grin on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:30 am
rena didnt back down, her russet fur color gleaming in the sun. she glared at him "i am rena, protecter of the wolf clan, i will not let you pass" she jumped at him again pinning his human form down and dragging her claws deep into his skin

"forver" he whispered and picked her up and lied her on a bed close by and laid down beside her gently kissing her cheek

kat smiled back at him standing sorely to she held his hand gently "and what things are those?" she asked curously

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am
"shes fine, shes back with Alex" she sighs "she loves him you know" she smiles

Strike growls and shifts back to his wolf form "I am Strike, My sister is Echo, Your protecting our clan now back off before i hurt you" he warned

Lizzy smiles and snuggles closer to him "forever" she whispers  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:40 am
"work with the clan and solve the strife between the vampires and werewolves, their fighting never stops..so annoying" He said and laughed. He held tightly onto Kat's hand as they began to leave."oh lizzy, alex come we are leaving and you cant stay here ok" He said to them

Bane grinned and leaned against his sword, "young love..amazing isnt it?" He said and reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter, after he pulled that out he began looking in his pockets for something else. "where did they go?" He asked himself  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:44 am
rena growled lowly "i dont believe you.." she said, not trusting the words of some rouge that shows up. she bared her teeth growling.

alex fell asleep beside her holding her close to himself.

kat sighed to "do we have 2? cant we just be with are family."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:49 am
Lizzy yawns and rubs her eyes "aww but we're tired" she said looking down at Alex and saw that he was asleep

"yes, and cute" she smiles and then tilts her head to the side "lose something?" she asked while giggling little

Strike sighs and shifts back to his human form, he lifts up his shirt and tosses it "would you believe this?" there was a burn mark in the middle of his chest, all of the wolves in the clan had the mark, it was so that they dont go in the wrong clan, echo had one too but she hid it well with some makeup she found, strike did as well but he was tired of hiding it.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:53 am
Kaderot looked at Alex and Lizzy, "i guess not, we can stay but i dont like this place" He said quietly to Kat.

Bane looked at her with a werid face, "oh come on did you take " He joked and got close to her, "where are they" He said and began tickling her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:56 am
Echo laughs, trying to push his hands away "i. dont. know. what. your. talking. about." she said between laughs  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:57 am
alex turned over a bit in his sleep flipping lizzy, who was in his arms, over with him.

kat giggled at the sight. "no no i think its time we headed home." she said and picked alex up gently with lizzy rocking them both in her arms. "there so cute.." she said nuzzleing them.

rena eyes widened and she backed down bowing her front paws down in respect. "im so sorry sir strike. i thought you were a rouge." she looked down at his feet scared of his fury.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games