Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:01 pm

angel_eyes200
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*stops playing, looks down*
*looks over* y did ya stop?

I-i dont know...i just have a strange feeling that someone that somethings wrong....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:03 pm

brb ppls! stare

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:04 pm

"cmon kaia..." *ed gets up and drink a heling medicine himself to fell beter*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 pm

angel_eyes200
brb ppls! stare
(see ya stare smile )

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 pm

He has the potion and the feels funny and then his turn red and his face dark he shakes his head trying to control something. He sucesses.

Lucily looks at the shadow girl and frowns. "i dont want to give you my life..." She sighsa nd sits on the floor. The girls eyes turn evil and her teeth sharp. She lanches at lucily who knew shed atack so put up a sheild around her which makes the shadow girl bounce back and yelp.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 pm

*gets up and walks into the woods* Hmmm....*keeps walking farther into the woods, finds a old house with her name carved on the door* M-my house...?? *walks in and looks around* Hmmm? *picks up a binder, sees picture of family, starts crying* D-daddy....M-mommy...*starts sobbing*

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 pm

*sits and try to balance self on a wall* "wake up kaia... i'm in no condition to save your sister." *cofghs* "you are her only hope... *faints due exaustion*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

notingles
*sits and try to balance self on a wall* "wake up kaia... i'm in no condition to save your sister." *cofghs* "you are her only hope... *faints due exaustion*

he looks at edward. "thanx." He runs offf but turns back and sends a pink flame and it flys down edwards throat with ease. then contiunes to walk towards lucily

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

*stops crying* i cant change wat already happened....*sniffs* i-i guess i have to deal with it...*sniffs* i guess ijust need someone to be with me...so im not so alone...*hopes someone will find her*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 pm

*gets back into counciousness but doesent wake up entirelly(how the hell do i spell that?) and groans a little*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 pm

*sits quietly*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:20 pm

*wakes up but doesent stand up, a shadow apear in front of him*
(s)the mistress will want to speak with you... *the shadow knocks me out and takes me to were lucily is*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Lucily trys to teleport outta the room but fails. the shadwo laughed. "this room is guarded with tons of magic spells and potions. Id love to see you escape this." lucily looks around and finds a fork and stabs the shadows hand down. it sticks to the table and she screams in pain. "Dman it!"

Kaia hears the scream He runs towards the voice even faster. He uses his super speed and gets there but cant enter.

(that pink flame is a healing potion)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:22 pm

HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily trys to teleport outta the room but fails. the shadwo laughed. "this room is guarded with tons of magic spells and potions. Id love to see you escape this." lucily looks around and finds a fork and stabs the shadows hand down. it sticks to the table and she screams in pain. "Dman it!"

Kaia hears the scream He runs towards the voice even faster. He uses his super speed and gets there but cant enter.

(that pink flame is a healing potion)
(i know but i was just broght back to life, you want me to resurect then go fight an army as soon as i wake up?)

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:23 pm

notingles
*wakes up but doesent stand up, a shadow apear in front of him*
(s)the mistress will want to speak with you... *the shadow knocks me out and takes me to were lucily is*

Lucily sees edward and so does the shadow girl. She smiles and stops fighting her. She knocks her out and turns to edward.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games