Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:59 am
"its okay, your new, i wouldnt expect everyone in the pack to recognize a face" he walks past her and towards the pack that were sitting around a campfire

Lizzy yawns waking up a bit before falling back asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 pm
"oh i think you do, wheres my cigs..they arent bad like the normal ones" He said as he tickled her.

Kaderot smiled at them and lead kat to the car outside. He opened the door for her, after she got in he got in, "oh hot leather" He said as he sat down. he smiled at Kat and winced from teh heat.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:08 pm
kat crawled into his lap and sat down on him "haha its not hot for me" she said laughing and she still held lizzy and alex in her arms, three beings pushing kade further down into the heat.

rena kept her gaze down scaredly, her eyes were wide. she backed away from the camp fire to discraced to go back for awhile. she turned running into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:10 pm
"hey get in your own seat..put teh kids in back" He said not enjoying the hot leather and three bodies on him.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:11 pm
"no i dont know where they are" she said tears starting to form from all the laughing, she goes and reaches into his pockets "maybe you didnt search right" she said and tried to look for them while laughing

Strike turns, watching her run away and thought that maybe he was being a little harsh on her "wait come back, its okay, happens alot actually, dont feel bad, how about you tell me who you are and talk to me, would that make you feel better?" he asked her through his mind, his voice sounding soft in her mind and not at all mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:16 pm
rena shock her head "im so sorry sir...im no one who deserves to know you nor do i deserve to talk to you." renas voice cracked a few times. sshe tranformed into a human so she couldnt hear his voice anymore.

kat smiled and layed the kids down in the back and sat down in her own seat looking at the window.

alex curled up in the back holding lizzy close to himself  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:21 pm
"hey, whos that girl who is the protecter or something" strike asked the group

"some chick who wanted to join, thats all we know" some guy said while shrugging

Strike nodds before running after Rena. It took a while but he finally caught up with her. He jumps on her but not before shifting to his human form and landing on her, he grins a cheesy grin "now dont be that way, i have to get to know everyone in the clan" he said playfully "dont make me coat you in doggy slober" he warned, teasing her to lighten her mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 pm
rena looked at him with wide eyes. "i um...ok." she mumbled a bit." my name is rena." she said lightly her eyes down at her feet.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:26 pm
"nice to meet you Rena, im Strike, but you can call me strike" he smiles and gets up, bringing her with him "sorry about that, didnt want you running off, now can we still talk?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 pm
rena nodded and kept her gaze down "what would you like to talk about sir strike" rena asked politely.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 pm
"first of all, you dont have to call me Sir Strike all time, makes me feel like im thirty or something , im only 23 okay?" he smiles "hmm, well where did you come from and how come you joined my- me and my sisters clan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 pm
"my clan was killed in the vampire war...i was the only one who got away, left with this scar." she showed him her back and down it were three deep scars.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:38 pm
"ouch" he said looking at them "well you'll be safe here, as far as i know. Well since you've been here how is everything? nobody giving you a hard time are they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 pm
"no they have been very nice to me...ecept..." she stopped there. the alpha male kept hiting on her and trying to take her as his own, but she didnt like him he was creepy and wierd. "um never mind, everyone has been very sweet." rena said keeping her gaze away from his, she was never a good liar  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm
He grabs her chin and makes her meet his eyes "Jack.....hes been messing around hasnt he?" he whispered. Jack was the new alpha male since Strike didnt want to take his rightfull place after his father, Echo was going to be the leader until she ran off.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games