Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:23 pm
(s)i broght one of the girl's frinds... my mistress *drops me on the ground and disapear*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:24 pm
*still hoping someone will find her she sits on the bed she made when she first found the house and picks up a stick and starts cuting the stick, cuts hand on acident* Damn it. *looks for something to wrap her hand it*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
*wakes up but doesent stand up, a shadow apear in front of him*
(s)the mistress will want to speak with you... *the shadow knocks me out and takes me to were lucily is*

Lucily sees edward and so does the shadow girl. She smiles and stops fighting her. She knocks her out and turns to edward.
(who knocked who out?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:26 pm
*wakes up again, try to stand up, just get on knees*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm
notingles
(s)i broght one of the girl's frinds... my mistress *drops me on the ground and disapear*

She smiles evilly. going over to where edward is, she takes out a match and lights it. She throws the flame towards the fireplace and it lights.
(lol the shadow chick knocked lucily out)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:28 pm
*pokes cut with stick* ow! *bleeds more* Damn i- *passes out from blood loss* (in mind) im so damn clumsy and stupid! y should anyone even talk to me or even be my friend....  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 pm
*looks up to the shadow/demon girl* "what... are you?" *fells the demonic aura*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 pm
*starts dreaming about her Mom and Dad*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*pokes cut with stick* ow! *bleeds more* Damn i- *passes out from blood loss* (in mind) im so damn clumsy and stupid! y should anyone even talk to me or even be my friend....
(i'm nearly 150 miles away and hostage to a demon what shold i do? apear near you, take to hospital then go back and become hostage again?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:31 pm
notingles

She floats over to him.(she is only half visible) "i am 'the shadow' you guys are so afraid of." She laughs evilly. "who else my dear?" She looks over at lucily and she starts to groan waking up.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 pm
*picks up on ppls thoughts somehow* (in mind) Hunh?!  
notingles
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
(i'm nearly 150 miles away and hostage to a demon what shold i do? apear near you, take to hospital then go back and become hostage again?)

(mean are we? lol geez)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

She floats over to him.(she is only half visible) "i am 'the shadow' you guys are so afraid of." She laughs evilly. "who else my dear?" She looks over at lucily and she starts to groan waking up.
*thinks* "a sexy girl in invisible lether?"(i'm a suker for jokes)"or a demoness"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 pm
*feels a slight breeze come in from the window*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

*thinks* "a sexy girl in invisible lether?"(i'm a suker for jokes)"or a demoness"

The shadow girl (im gonna call her SG from now on...) rolled her eyes. "you humans sure are suckers for sexy girls, revileing there small breasts to the world" She laughed and zapped lucily with a lighting bolt from her finger. "you dont say a thing." lucily stares at SG with her eyes wide open with fear, but she noddes.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games