Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 am
Foxx Sevren

If one were to be bothered enough to investigate this Dewott thoroughly, they'd discover that in a way, this Dewott was its own trainer. As its previous owner wanted to give it the freedom of... well, being free, yet didn't want to see it be captured. So, he ended up giving the pokemon its own pokeball, which Twelve promptly found a place for. Although it wouldn't do much against anyone with a snag machine, atleast Hawk would know it was someone local in such a case.

Twelve looked at the Human fiddle with his arm-machine. Twelve knew of these contraptions, as he was a victim of it initially, and has seen many a pokemon fall to its mysterious ways. Buuuut he really didn't care about the machine. The fact that this dude had one, and the base wasn't imploding trying to get rid of him, meant that he must be in the right place. (...Nah, I'm pretty sure the walls cave in if intruders get in here... or the floor explodes. I forget which.) He "wott"ed out. He was kidding, of course. Although such a thing would increase the general awesomeness of this room ten fold. (So uhm.. what.. are you, exactly? I'm a Dewott. Go by the name of "Twelve".)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 am
-Oooo. We got a newbie. I'm Maggy.- a girl Magby said after walking up to Twelve. It wasn't every day they got a new person. One new victim for the OPPOS, muahahaha. But she retained we friendly demeanor.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 am
Lykas wandered into the main lobby with Chinami at his side, Mykel took the other one as they walked. "Ugh....I feel like hell right now....." He complained, rubbing a kink on his shoulder.

"I warned you not to eat three pints of ice cream right before bed but you decided not to listen to me." Mykel interjectedm crossing his arms as they walked.

"Ya but it was totally worth it." Lykas countered the Kirlia's argument. "Huh. What are Twelve and Maggy doing over there?" He asked, noticing the Dewott and Magby talking to someone he'd never seen before.

"Dunno. New recruit maybe?" Mykel suggested, looking over as well. "He's not here to hurt us at least. I don't sense any hostility from him."

Lykas wondered if he should head over or not, simply standing around for the moment, leaning against the back of the couch while he tried to make up his mind. The boy caught the sound of a news report on the tv, which always seemed to be turned on, lately. "The Zhelat' Comet?" He asked Mykel.

"The one RC blew up. Remember? That's why they launched Jira into space." The Kirlia provided. He'd gotten this information from Jira while he was still in the medlab.

"Oooooooh, right. I want it!" Lykas responded, his eyes narrowing at the tv. "She said it was in the Oreburgh city museum, right?"

""Sub won't like it if you steal something like that and get caught. It'll reflect badly on the team." Mykel countered.

"What do I care?" Lykas asked, dead serious. "I couldn't care less what kind of rep 'the team' gets. I take what I want when I want it, always have. And you've never tried to correct me, either." The teen counter-countered. "What gives?"

Mykel wasn't sure how to react, really. He'd never realized how he always went along with Lykas' crazy ideas before. He had to admit they were fun but.....things were different now, weren't they? They had to think of the safety of the others, didn't they? Or was Lykas right? The two stood looking at each other for a while after that, waiting for either to say something and break the awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am
The man was indeed alone, or so it seemed. After several minutes of him continuing his ritual he finally seemed to give into change as he took out a cell phone from his pocket and began to speak into it. Who ever he was talking to, and what about, seemed to have gotten him in a more uplifted mood than the one he was in prior to his phone call as he was now grinning from ear to ear. What could have made him so happy? Whatever it was, it was enough to send the guy running off down the beach, leaving behind his metal detector, he barely had time to pocket his phone before darting off, weirdo.

Back at HQ, Sub took in the visions from his Murkrow and promptly recalled the female bird to her ball once the Psycho Shift had ended. "Thank you RC, it would seem the information you and Jira collected had confirmed my suspicions. Now if only we could find out what Volkner, and this Cyrus person, were once hiding and why The Galaxy Club wants it." He said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 am
"Well, from what he told us, it sounds like they were trying to make a machine to turn stray chi into electricity. But he said they never got it working right......" Jira provided." Other than that information, Sub's guess was as good as his.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"Well, from what he told us, it sounds like they were trying to make a machine to turn stray chi into electricity. But he said they never got it working right......" Jira provided." Other than that information, Sub's guess was as good as his.
"Stray chi huh? Interesting...though perhaps a dangerous endeavor as we're seen before." Sub said as he began to think. "...the Hexagon Brothers." Was all Sub said, as something clicked in his head.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Foxx Sevren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 pm
"It seems that I am the low man on the totem pole, so to speak," Esio noted, rising to his feet and straightening his suit. "Although it seems that friendly faces abound."

Giving a small bow, he continued, "I am Esio da Risei. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Who might you be? Save for Sub, I daresay I do not recognize any of you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm
SubonicXP
The man was indeed alone, or so it seemed. After several minutes of him continuing his ritual he finally seemed to give into change as he took out a cell phone from his pocket and began to speak into it. Who ever he was talking to, and what about, seemed to have gotten him in a more uplifted mood than the one he was in prior to his phone call as he was now grinning from ear to ear. What could have made him so happy? Whatever it was, it was enough to send the guy running off down the beach, leaving behind his metal detector, he barely had time to pocket his phone before darting off, weirdo.

Back at HQ, Sub took in the visions from his Murkrow and promptly recalled the female bird to her ball once the Psycho Shift had ended. "Thank you RC, it would seem the information you and Jira collected had confirmed my suspicions. Now if only we could find out what Volkner, and this Cyrus person, were once hiding and why The Galaxy Club wants it." He said.

Freth was now left with a choice. Look at the device that the man was carrying to see what exactly he was trying to find, or go rush off after the man and see who he is in a hurry to go see. She had a feeling that the other Snagems were piecing together the plan back at HQ, so probably looking at the device is probably a moot point, but it could be in fact a place to run back to before this whole excursion is over. Not to mention, she also had to remember to find this Cyrus guy that one of the others had mentioned, and this guy may lead her to him. She stashed her binoculars and hopped down off the building. She had to catch up to the weirdo in the spandex, hopefully without being seen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
"Stray chi huh? Interesting...though perhaps a dangerous endeavor as we're seen before." Sub said as he began to think. "...the Hexagon Brothers." Was all Sub said, as something clicked in his head.

RC had been ready to leave, when he heard Sub bring up the rainbow boys. "You finally figure out what those brothers were up to in Fallarbor?" RC asks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:05 pm
The 'weirdo in spandex' continued to run down the beach, headed towards Pokemon Rock. He was completely unaware of Freth so he didn't show signs of panic, just glee as he continued to run across the sand, well, don't know if you could call it running. If a Magikarp had legs, and attempted to run, that's how one might assume its attempts at running would result in, legs flailing forward until they made contact with ground, it was an embarrassing sight.

"Maybe." Sub said to RC. "Consider this, the Oreburgh Museum has on display a piece of that comet from Fallarbor Town, they believe it to give off energy waves similar to that of a Moon Stone. Now, Moon Stones, like any evolutionary stones, are crystallized chi, however unique chi. Regardless, if whatever Cyrus and Volkner created was intended to convert chi into electricity then its function would be very similar to the chi converters that Cipher once created. And who would have knowledge of these chi converters? Former members of Team Cipher, that's who. The Hexagon Brothers could be using The Galaxy Club and their lust for all things from space in order to execute some sort of scheme, perhaps to amass a reserve of chi, for what reason, I don't know." He explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm
SubonicXP
The 'weirdo in spandex' continued to run down the beach, headed towards Pokemon Rock. He was completely unaware of Freth so he didn't show signs of panic, just glee as he continued to run across the sand, well, don't know if you could call it running. If a Magikarp had legs, and attempted to run, that's how one might assume its attempts at running would result in, legs flailing forward until they made contact with ground, it was an embarrassing sight.

She was almost implored to keep even more of a distance from this guy. Really. He must not have done a lot of good with this bunch to be THIS happy. Still though, she persisted, trying to keep out of sight. She noticed where he was headed however. Pokemon rock. And cover was starting to get thin in a hurry. She decided to take a detour, trying to keep the...eccentric one in sight, much to her dismay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm
SubonicXP

"Maybe." Sub said to RC. "Consider this, the Oreburgh Museum has on display a piece of that comet from Fallarbor Town, they believe it to give off energy waves similar to that of a Moon Stone. Now, Moon Stones, like any evolutionary stones, are crystallized chi, however unique chi. Regardless, if whatever Cyrus and Volkner created was intended to convert chi into electricity then its function would be very similar to the chi converters that Cipher once created. And who would have knowledge of these chi converters? Former members of Team Cipher, that's who. The Hexagon Brothers could be using The Galaxy Club and their lust for all things from space in order to execute some sort of scheme, perhaps to amass a reserve of chi, for what reason, I don't know." He explained.

RC takes a deep breath. "This situation keeps getting more and more unsettling with every piece of this plan is revealed and put together. at this rate, Sinnoh is going to end up being our next great battlefield. And If I remember correctly the stories about the legendary pokemon in that region, it could make the end game with Cipher in Unova seem like child's play." RC says and then exhales a puff of smoke. This was very troubling.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 pm
The person stopped dead in his tracks at the Pokemon Rock, once he arrived he stopped and stared at the natural wonder, as if transfixed by it. No one else was around within eye range, and the only sound one could hear was that of the waves brushing up against the shore. If Freth wanted this man, now would be the perfect time for the Liepard in waiting to pounce.

"Unsettling, yes. Though I highly doubt Cipher currently has the resources to carry out something as large as what they did in Unova, least not yet. Furthermore the Hexagon Brothers stated they were kicked out of Team Cipher, so perhaps this is just some scheme the brothers devised, maybe one of revenge." Sub said to RC as he tried to decipher everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm
SubonicXP
The person stopped dead in his tracks at the Pokemon Rock, once he arrived he stopped and stared at the natural wonder, as if transfixed by it. No one else was around within eye range, and the only sound one could hear was that of the waves brushing up against the shore. If Freth wanted this man, now would be the perfect time for the Liepard in waiting to pounce.

"Unsettling, yes. Though I highly doubt Cipher currently has the resources to carry out something as large as what they did in Unova, least not yet. Furthermore the Hexagon Brothers stated they were kicked out of Team Cipher, so perhaps this is just some scheme the brothers devised, maybe one of revenge." Sub said to RC as he tried to decipher everything.

Freth continued to follow, keeping her distance while watching the proverbial prey. She then noticed that this guy was standing there at the rock for some reason. "....?" She didn't know what was going on with this. She looked around. She saw no one...she sensed no one. This was probably an opportunity to jump. So she did. Off the boardwalk and on the beach she went, rushing for the giddy idiot, full speed with Agility. He was about to get snatched up before he knew it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm
SubonicXP

RC taps his Kiseru, then lets out another puff of smoke. "If only it were that simple. But with this line of work, nothing ever is. " the hybrid says.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games