Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki shruuged giving bruce an unsure skile. He didn't know if the doctor would be any help, or if even he himself would. Still they both seemed to want to help or at least see tony. When bruce continued to say that it had to be serious if Tony was bringing reed in had Loki frowning. "That means he'll be at it until he is done then?" Loki questioned. Tony had told him about such projects but he had never been witness to one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“More or less.” Bruce agreed. “You may be able to drag him away occasionally though. You have more leverage than the rest of us.” He said lightly. “And he does want to be around you.” He smiled. Sipping on his tea, Bruce glanced around the table before speaking again. “Honestly, when he gets to acting like this, I don’t know if I end up being more awed or scared. The focus is intimidating, but what he accomplishes is amazing…and how quickly he manages it.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce told him that his assumption was more or less correct. He understood that he might be able to drag Tony away from his project but Loki also knew that if he wanted Tony's full attention he would merely have to wait the genius out. "I understand, but I can merely spend time with him in the lab by reading and not disturbing his work." Loki compromised. "His mind is a great thing. One that can be feared but he has no want to use it for evil things so I think you more have to worry about those that would use him or the things he creates."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked, looking at Loki before he shook his head. “I never meant that I was scared of Tony.” He said, not wanting Loki to think that or for him to tell Tony he thought that. “No I meant that it’s a little scary seeing him in such a state. He doesn’t necessarily act like himself.” He explained. Seeing the normally personable active inventor so sucked into a project was hard to handle.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:05 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked as Bruce shook his head not understanding until the man spoke. "I never thought that you were scared of him, I was relaying the general consensus of people outside the mansion." Loki corrected. "I think everyone in this tower knows that he would not betray us." He gave a smile at that thought, he knew Tony would never willingly betray his friends if they had done nothing to him. Looking back up to Bruce when the man said that it was merely a bit scary to see Tony in such a state Loki nodded. "To know that he can be so consumed by something is scary." Loki agreed.

"Aye you should have seen my brother when he was able to practice new spells, there would be times like friend Tony where we would not see him for days." Thor piped up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce relaxed as Loki reassured him. He understood how other people could be fearful of Tony, he was capable of creating such insanely powerful things with such ease, and he had done so for so long, it was hard to truly believe he’d turned a new leaf. But Bruce trusted Tony far more than just about anyone else. Tony was one of the only people who never feared him, even after the Hulk had actually attacked him on a few occasions. Looking to Thor when he spoke, Bruce smiled. “I can imagine it.” He said lightly. “I’m sure he created some truly amazing spells during those times.” He added, smiling at Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Thor when his brother had spoken up. He considered grumbling at the god but decided against it. The blame for what he couldn't find he had decided to lay on Jane because he knew Thor would not hide his own clothing from himself. Looking back to Bruce as the man said that he was sure Loki had created some truly amazing spells in the times that he had locked himself away had the younger god flushing a bit.

"Aye, Loki was quite the caster, though sometimes not so good as well. At least when he was younger. Occasionally he would do a spell wrong and his rooms would become a disaster." Thor laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled with Thor, nodding. “That always happens.” He said lightly. “You can never make progress unless you make a mess first.” He smiled. “And nothing can be as bad as Tony’s lab after a major push.” He added, looking to Loki. “Maybe in the future I’ll get to see the results of one of your experiments. I’m sure you’ve done amazing things.” He smiled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 pm
MDaylus

Thor smiled nodding when Bruce said that a mess always happened in creating things, even magic spells. He knew that he had made enough of a mess when he had tried to make his first weapon. Loki began to smile at Bruce's words saying that nothing could be worse than Tony's lab after a major push but he was not so sure. Magic could cause a lot of damage. The flush returned when Bruce complimented him once more. "i'm sure I will have to come up with a few new ones for the babies." Loki conceded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce tilted his head slightly at Loki’s words. “For the babies? Why would you need to come up with magic for the babies?” he asked slowly. He didn’t know what raising one of Loki’s kids was like, but he didn’t think there was any reason to come up with new magic. If magic was ever needed Asgard had to have figured it out already….right?  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked surprised when Bruce asked him why he would need spells for the babies. "For when they are a bit older and get into things and places they shouldn't. I doubt we will want them in the labs without supervision. Also there are the electric ports which can be harmful." Loki explained. He also wanted spells to keep them from harm by others such as those that may wish to take his children or manipulate them. Even keeping them away from thanos.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at Loki’s answer. “I see.” He said lightly. “We do have solutions for some of that on Earth. Solutions that don’t require magic.” He pointed out. Humans faced similar problems in protecting their children, but they didn’t have the advantage of magic to help them. “but I’m sure you and Tony will go over all of those ten times over when the time comes.” Bruce had no doubt that Loki and Tony would become probably the most overprotective parents in the world.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile Bruce gave him when the man seemed to understand what he was trying to say about the spells. The god wasn't really surprised to hear about solutions that midgardians had come up with to go without magic and still keep their children safe. When Bruce said that he was sure that Tony and Loki would go over the many options for protecting their children when the time came Loki nodded. There would be no stone left unturned when it came to their children's safety. He had been lucky that the age Fenrir had been reverted back to was one that understood dangers and therefore loki hadn't needed to do all the protection. "I can only imagine that Natasha and Clint will be right there with us." Loki commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce glanced at the assassins where they sat at the other end of the table. “I imagine they will be. Who knows….maybe they’ll be even more protective. They can probably come up with more things to protect the kids from.” He smiled. The mansion would definitely change once the babies were born. They’d been living with Fenrir so far, but the mansion hadn’t changed too much. Soon they’d have a whole group of kids to look after.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:54 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce echoed his thoughts. "I have no doubt they and Tony will be far more protective than I. First time parents are, and especially those who have made enemies." Loki stated. He remembered all too well how he had nearly coddled Sleepnir in an effort to protect him. He had been lucky that Odin had kept his birth a secret and people had just though Loki especially attached to the strange horse. Still Loki had been afraid of injury or harm of his his son and had often slept in the stable with him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games