Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:36 pm

yeah, but is it cloaked or something? reading in the SGG gave me that impression.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:40 pm

The fleet was cloaked, yes, but in orbit around Borleias, its not visually cloaked, since Republic is nowhere near them.

It is probably still pretty well cloaked by sensors though.

It had to get through the middle rim and colonies to the coreworlds without being detected. Cloaking, of course, is the best way to do that.... Like an elvish cloak against the eye of Sauron.

Of course, when the Army of Gondor knocks at the black gate, the distraction helps...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:42 pm

well then. Cale's going to get a rather nasty suprise on his "lum run."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:46 pm

I wonder what would happen if Neo (I know kung-fu) and Jo-Duh ((Yoda))(Begun the clone wars have) got in a fight...

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:52 pm

I think Geonosis Colosseum should have a special fight between the SOTF Characters in a battle Royale, elimination match. Winner take all.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:52 pm

there wouldn't be a "one".
Yoda does not exist in a reality that neo would be able to exploit with his hacker skills.

Sol Walker
Crew

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:53 pm

Lightsaber VS Brass pole?
.....ahem....yyyyeah.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:55 pm

wow. all the SOTF characters?
hmm.
me and cambot could probably pawn all the non force users, but the force users would be another problem.

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:57 pm

HereticX
FrozenPhoenix32
I admire the guy as well, he's my favorite Imperial.

Personally, I think the FSL, save for Pellaeon, would be non-active yet pro-FSL. Because the Moff Council that directly rules the Remnant is made fo greedy bastards that still want Galactic domination. Pellaeon inderictly controls it since he has the loyalty of the fleet, and hes a sane human that does not want insane rebirth of the xenophobia and the Tarkin Doctrine.

Oh, and if you guys haven't noticed, I've updated the SGG with Important Organizations and Full Scale Conflicts.

I'm thinking of adding significant persona but I fear the list would be too long.

Don't you mean the Remnant being pro-FSL?

Okay...now I'm a bit confused as how I would play this guy, or where he would even come in...

Hmm...I'm not sure how I'd read him.
On the one hand, he might try to play the New Republic and the FSL against each other, to weaken both and then conquer both.
But, that could lead to the destruction of much of the galaxy, depending upon how the war is being fought. (So far, it seems to be just the Republic and the FSL going after each other's fleets and bases, not really total war. I wonder if the sabotage attempt on the Mon Cal shipyards would swing his attitude one way or another), so he might intervene to end the war as quickly as possible.

Umm...he probably commands significant forces, right? Like, enough to tip the balances of the war if he directly intervenes?

Umm...he might try to preserve what he has, then attack when the war is over. Or, he could try to force the victor to the treaty table with the threat of war.

As for who he might be covertly supporting, I don't know either.

Gah...I don't think I know enough about this situation.

((Looks like the server went back up pretty fast))

No see, thats not like Pellaeon. He gave up trying to conquer the galaxy the day Thrawn died. He knows that it wont ever happen. He's also the most sane imperial, who didnt like COMPNOR, the xenophobia or all that. Pretty much, the only reason he was an Imperial was because of the order and seemingly less corruption. He didn't approve of murdering all non-humans, nor did he approve of the Death Star.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:57 pm

I got me a new ally in SOTF.

Capn Deep Blusi

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:59 pm

That SotF thing wouldn't work.

Because logically, either you or me would win, since we're Jedi/Sith masters.

Now If I divided it into two, force users and non-force users, it may work.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:00 pm

Cale Darksun
wow. all the SOTF characters?
hmm.
me and cambot could probably pawn all the non force users, but the force users would be another problem.

Neb sits out, watching everyone else. Cambot flows close by Neb, preparing to knock him on the head (or blast him, whatever).

Neb opens an eye. Slowly, his hand raises, with his middle finger being pressed by his thumb. *flick*

Cambot: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH*thunk*

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:01 pm

dude, its a modified camera droid. don't get too proud of nixing it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:03 pm

lol. that was surprisingly funny.

FrozenPhoenix32

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:07 pm

*Jawas come out of nowhere to scrap Cambot's parts while being sniped by Tusken Raiders with bad aim.*
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games