Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:57 pm
My.... equipment......

save me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:57 pm
guys could have a vasectomy. at least it's reversible if they ever feel like having kids  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:01 pm
*chuckles at what people have been talking about* Oh how interesting.

Okay... so I took off about 4 or so hours ago to order a new battery for my laptop since my current one died. We get down to the store, no problem, took care of what we needed to get the order form and proceeded to head back. Except when we got into the care and tried to start it... it wouldn't. For about two and a half hours we were stuck in the parking lot till it got fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:06 pm
Rainey_angel81
guys could have a vasectomy. at least it's reversible if they ever feel like having kids

while it is an outpatient surgery.. it's still just that.. a surgery, and damn right painful.

BC would be better because you don't have to have a surgery if you decide yo uwant to try for kids.

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:06 pm

*is SO glad he bought a hard cup the other day*

T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:08 pm
FogSage

*is SO glad he bought a hard cup the other day*

T.T

Rawr~

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:09 pm
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

while it is an outpatient surgery.. it's still just that.. a surgery, and damn right painful.

BC would be better because you don't have to have a surgery if you decide yo uwant to try for kids.

There IS BC for men. It's called "Honey, I don't feel like it tonight." ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:10 pm
Diana Vulpes
*chuckles at what people have been talking about* Oh how interesting.

Okay... so I took off about 4 or so hours ago to order a new battery for my laptop since my current one died. We get down to the store, no problem, took care of what we needed to get the order form and proceeded to head back. Except when we got into the care and tried to start it... it wouldn't. For about two and a half hours we were stuck in the parking lot till it got fixed.

I hate that kind of irony >.<  

Af Mas

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:13 pm
FogSage
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

~Dies laughing~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 pm
there's also, abstinence and chastity 3nodding ...and myth kan't spelll to save hiz lyf.  

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:16 pm
Sheol Zone
FogSage
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

~Dies laughing~
uh..huh...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:18 pm
FogSage
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

Fog.... you don't know straight men well enough..... sweatdrop  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:19 pm
Crenn
FogSage
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

yes..you..*pokes*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 pm
Rainey_angel81
Crenn
FogSage
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

yes..you..*pokes*
Sorry sweatdrop  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:21 pm
Myth Runekin
there's also, abstinence and chastity 3nodding ...and myth kan't spelll to save hiz lyf.

Well, you won't get pregnant that way, but that's no fun XP  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games