Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 pm
rena nodded feeling like she was betraying her clan "he wants me to be his mate...but i dont like him..he wont leave me alone.." she whispered scaredly, strike could see the fear in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm
He goes and hugs her "its okay, i wont let him hurt you okay? you hear me? i wont let him touch you got it?"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:58 pm
(opps ment to say "strike could see the fear in her eyes." ehehe)
rena nodded not feeling any safer though, the aplha male was the leader and when he choosed a mate, she had to be his, it was the rules, echo had been a specal exception. "thank you strike.."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 pm
(haha well i gotta go kay)

Strike chuckles "dont worry, hes technically the alpha but he doesnt have the same rules as a real alpha does. Until Me or Echo comes back to take the place then he cant choose a mate to the be alpha female" he looks around "well, you want to go walk around?"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm
(Ok see you at the party)
rena didnt look any more reasured. nothing would stop the new alpha male, shes seen him before. hes big and strong. "sure id love to" rena said with a weak smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 pm
Kaderot began to drive home, the rain began coming down..Kaderot just starred foreword..this was his element but this is what put him in the hospital. It thundered lightly and kept raining has Kaderot drove home to the house.

Bane looked up as a drop it him, "oh great rain" He said with a slight smirk on his face.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm
kat looked at the thunder in fear. this is what put her and kade in the hospital and now it scared her deeply, she tryed to hide that from kade though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 am
Echo giggles, still searching through his pockets "ah Ha found it" she grins and pulls it out

Lizzy jumps at the thunder and moves closer to alex before sighing.

"cool" he smiles and starts walking, keeping an arm around rena because she looked like she might take off running if he let go of her.  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:49 pm
alex swiftly held her tighter, nuzzleing lizzys hair with his head gently to relax her.

rena grew more and more nervouse the more they walked, the alpha male was gonna be so mad when they got back...he would be able to smell strikes scent all over her..rena began to fear for striks well being.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:59 pm
Lizzy sighs again, buring her face in his chest.

Strike looks down at her "you need to relax, come on now" he ruffles her hair, purposely messing it up "haha"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:57 pm
rena fixed her hair quickly. "we should get back to the clan,before they think something is up" she bllushed deeply trying to hide her face. what was she doing out here in the forest with strike. the one who was to be the leader of the clan...it was wrong she was nothing but a rouge

alex smiled and watched his love sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 pm
Kaderot got home with them and unlocked the door. He was quiet as he got in the house and sat down in a chair. He held his head and looked at the floor. Life was being weird..he didnt know what to do.

Bane smiled at her and took them gently from her. He took her hand in his and helped her up. "lets find some shelter ok" He said and kissed her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 pm
kat looked at kade tearfully,he wasnt talked to her...it seemed she was ruining his life. kat carried the kids in and layed them in bed and she went to her and kades room slowly, shuffleing her feet she closed the door behind herself and layed down in there bed wrapping her arms around herself. the storm scareing her more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:36 pm
Kaderot ran his claws on the table and slashed it deep. He wanted to do that to his arm but didnt want to alarm kat. Without making a noise he moved to his room, He opened the door slightly and stared at Kat. "im sorry if i hurt you kat" He said quietly, not trying to let her hear him but she might, "i wish i could make you happy...even though im a monster..do you regret me?"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:41 pm
"no..." kat mumbled her voice comeing from under the blankets. her arms still tightly around herself she was shakeing madly in fear, she tryed to hide it cause it might seem she was shakeing cause of fear of kade but it was just the storm. "please..im scared.." kats voice came again, it cracking twice. "come lie with me.."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games