Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:52 am
lol. I had to put something down afterwards before I go to sleep. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:54 pm
ExTERmINATION
kitedragon
RPDOfficer
HUR HUR HUR LOOK WHAT I GAWT.

Is the WWII material? Because I remember that they had some of the worst possible gas masks... though I don't remember any being made out of plastic.

The only way you can tell it's a WW2 mask is if it has a hose connecting from the mouth piece to the back, lol if you seen the movie Jarhead..looks similar to that.

One of the Nazi teachers at our H.S. last year broght in a bunch of WWII things the Ameicans had...gas mask being on of em, had the pack to it too, showed a filter as well...and a really heavy a** treach-like-coat....my teacher about toppled over picking it up...
ummmmn...and other stuff...I cant remember...it was history, I was half dead since we did all this before lunch~  

Wyndie

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:51 pm
Yup yup it's a heavy thing eh babe? Germans had it, looked creepy, black trench coats, heavy, flame thrower on the back and a gasmask..creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:22 pm
the coat Mr. Beetle had was army green, real uncomfortible looking....its was wool I believe, super heavy...I swear...you could either sufficate the person you wanna kill or throw it at them and knock them cold...and the flame thrower...woooo....I personally want one =3 Brenda and me made a flame thrower out of a long spray hair spray can (ecconemy size ^_~) and a lighter.....that.....was quallity entertainment....until we about caught something on fire in her friends room then went out in high heels attemping to hop a very high brick wall in Vegas where the 36th street gang was currently located...
oh memories...  

Wyndie

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:54 pm
My mask is SUPPOSED to have a hose

But I didn't get it >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:56 pm
quaxcalibur
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/quackace/bradpittddr.jpg

If that ever happened, I'd turn gay. Sorry, I couldn't help it after all these images running around my head...you have your profiles and pictures to thank for that. crying

Oh god...OH GOD HE TEMPTED ME. SOMEONE GET ME A DRESS I'M DOING THIS.  

RPDOfficer

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:36 pm
SHOULD HAVE GOT THE HOSE! Your Doomed! nah man, should have really got a nice helmet with it or a nice black trench coat would look crazy cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:20 pm
Accually, if America keeps pissing other states off (the ones with very big and dangerous weapons) we're all just going to end up 6 feet under...or...over the radius of the land your currently on...
^^ try Ebay...you may need that hose lol  

Wyndie

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:02 pm
ExTERmINATION
SHOULD HAVE GOT THE HOSE! Your Doomed! nah man, should have really got a nice helmet with it or a nice black trench coat would look crazy cool.

My mom is getting me a military coat for Winter.

I'll look for a hose for the mask when I'm at the Surplus shop too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:43 am
ROFLCOPTER!!! XD DrunkenStyle that was grand I love that ugly stickly man! rofl  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:48 am
Marshu
ROFLCOPTER!!! XD DrunkenStyle that was grand I love that ugly stickly man! rofl

It was all a joint effort of me and quax x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:06 am
mmhmmmm XD he looks so sexy in quax's hair ooo lala  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:07 pm
Damn straight. He's based off of me, that's why he's such a handsome devil. Only I don't have a fish that big to fit in my head. So it's not an exact duplicate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:10 pm
Ahhhskeetskeetskeet

Skeet SKEET! XD  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Wyndie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:50 pm
....like a water hose....
erm...yeah sweatdrop  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games