Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:41 pm
*hears window open, still passed out*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:42 pm
kaia sighed and knew edward was in there. "OPEN UP YOU BIG APE!" he screams at SG. "GIVE ME MY SISTER BACK!!!" his face was red from yelling and with anger.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:44 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
*looks up to the shadow/demon girl* "what... are you?" *fells the demonic aura*

She floats over to him.(she is only half visible) "i am 'the shadow' you guys are so afraid of." She laughs evilly. "who else my dear?" She looks over at lucily and she starts to groan waking up.
*thinks* "a sexy girl in invisible lether?"(i'm a suker for jokes)"or a demoness"

The shadow girl (im gonna call her SG from now on...) rolled her eyes. "you humans sure are suckers for sexy girls, revileing there small breasts to the world" She laughed and zapped lucily with a lighting bolt from her finger. "you dont say a thing." lucily stares at SG with her eyes wide open with fear, but she noddes.
*stand up completely* what are you planing to do? *tring to recover with the babling*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:44 pm
*hears window shut quickly but realizes shes just thinking that its opening and closing*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm
*wakes up*.........*yawns* Well,enough sleep for today i guess *puts shirt on but gets stuck in it*.......great *runs around room trying to get unstuck in shirt* Kaia.....uh,where are you........a little help would appreciate it..........hello?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

She floats over to him.(she is only half visible) "i am 'the shadow' you guys are so afraid of." She laughs evilly. "who else my dear?" She looks over at lucily and she starts to groan waking up.
*thinks* "a sexy girl in invisible lether?"(i'm a suker for jokes)"or a demoness"

The shadow girl (im gonna call her SG from now on...) rolled her eyes. "you humans sure are suckers for sexy girls, revileing there small breasts to the world" She laughed and zapped lucily with a lighting bolt from her finger. "you dont say a thing." lucily stares at SG with her eyes wide open with fear, but she noddes.
*stand up completely* what are you planing to do? *tring to recover with the babling*

She laughs loudly, "and why mr. edward, would i tell you that!?" She gets in his face, smiling with her teeth sharp.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:47 pm
*wakes up bloody* Ew. *still hoping someone will find her, tries to get up, falls* i guess im getting weak getting hurt so often...  
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

She laughs loudly, "and why mr. edward, would i tell you that!?" She gets in his face, smiling with her teeth sharp.
"becalse i asked nicely?" *feeling ok now*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

*runs around room more and bangs into door* OW!!! MY HEAD!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 pm
*stays on ground* Hunh...im useless....  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

SHe laughed again and got out of his face. "your funny." SHe grabs his shirt and pins him to the wall. Lucily screams out for her to stop and without looking at her SG zapped her and then lucily passed out. "tell me something mr. edward."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:51 pm
*gets mad, screems* IM SO USELESS *starts crying*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:52 pm
*with shirt finally on,Rez goes to window,opens it,and jumps out landing it* Well,i wonder what goes on today.......no sight of Yuni......no sight of Kaia.....no sight of anyone........where is everybody *stands in hallway looking around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:53 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

SHe laughed again and got out of his face. "your funny." SHe grabs his shirt and pins him to the wall. Lucily screams out for her to stop and without looking at her SG zapped her and then lucily passed out. "tell me something mr. edward."
"what is it? but please i think you are starting to rip my s**t apart" *is in his perfect state*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games