Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:17 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Hey, didn't I just see you somewhere? wink

*turns to Wolves*
So, how did that turn out? xd

*giggles, then pounces Dracos, dangeling around his neck playfully* Grrr! =P

*swings Lloxie up into the air, then catches him in a wing, bouncing him up and down like a trampoline*

Jumping me, eh? I'll shows ya!

*flips him in the air*

Eeee! @@ *flails around as he's tossed in the air* .... hey this is fun! X3 *giggles* Wheeee!

*spots his Kimmy and flails in her direction* Hiyo! ^~^ I'd come glomp ya but... that's kinna difficult right now.... XD *teleglomp0s isntead* <333

Mwaha.. I see. o-o;; *receives teleglomp and squiggles*

*tumbles into Kimmy as he's rolling along, then pins her down and attacks her with a shower of licks and kisses and hugs after they finally stop rolling* Hiyo! ^_^ *giggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:19 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

*turns to Wolves*

*swings Lloxie up into the air, then catches him in a wing, bouncing him up and down like a trampoline*

*flips him in the air*

Eeee! @@ *flails around as he's tossed in the air* .... hey this is fun! X3 *giggles* Wheeee!

*spots his Kimmy and flails in her direction* Hiyo! ^~^ I'd come glomp ya but... that's kinna difficult right now.... XD *teleglomp0s isntead* <333

*tumbles into Kimmy as he's rolling along, then pins her down and attacks her with a shower of licks and kisses and hugs after they finally stop rolling* Hiyo! ^_^ *giggles*

*Meeps and tries to protect her face from teh possessed toungue* Ebil! x333 Hiyo! *licks back onna cheek*

Laei Canu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:21 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

*turns to Wolves*

*flips him in the air*

*Meeps and tries to protect her face from teh possessed toungue* Ebil! x333 Hiyo! *licks back onna cheek*

xP *nuzzles her and lets her up* Hehee.... *wraps his tail around her*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:29 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

*turns to Wolves*

*flips him in the air*

o.O *falls down laughing*  

Wolves Arucard

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:31 pm
AHMIGAWD. Im back for abit. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:31 pm
*Gets a fluffy Lloxie foxie fur coat* Oh me! xD *burries her face in teh fl00f* <3  

Laei Canu

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:32 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

*turns to Wolves*

*flips him in the air*

xP *nuzzles her and lets her up* Hehee.... *wraps his tail around her*

I just want to know.... can you feel the love tonight? I know I can! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:33 pm
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie

o.O *falls down laughing*

..... << *stares at wolves and grrrs, then sticks his tongue out at him* Nyahh! razz  

Lloxie

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:34 pm
Oh no! Not that song!! x-0;; *spazzes*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:35 pm
Laei Canu
*Gets a fluffy Lloxie foxie fur coat* Oh me! xD *burries her face in teh fl00f* <3

xD *giggles and nuzzles* Nyeh! blaugh

>> << *drapes himself accross her shoulders like a scarf* Whee! xP

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:37 pm
DracosBlackwing

I just want to know.... can you feel the love tonight? I know I can! xd

.... xd Good lord no, I had to sing that song a ton in chorus class back in 9th grade. I never thought it'd happen to me, but for a while I utterly loathed Lion King! >_<;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:38 pm
*decides to join in. Runs around chanting about tacos while shnoogling everyone* Wheee. =D  

Vincent Shizu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:40 pm
Vincent Shizu
*decides to join in. Runs around chanting about tacos while shnoogling everyone* Wheee. =D

xD;; Heyya Vincent! =P Yay Mexican food! @-@  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:40 pm
Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew~  

Laei Canu

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:41 pm
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

xD;; Heyya Vincent! =P Yay Mexican food! @-@

*cackles and twitches* Heylo everyfur. Remember this and you'll go far. razz HEAR TEH TACOS OF D00M. x3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games