Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm
Jira had been thinking, trying to figure out what this might be all about when RC and Sub began to talk. "I know plenty about Sinnoh, seeing as I'm from the region and RC's right. The Pokemon of legend from Sinnoh won't take kindly to unfamiliar chi sources, particularly if they're large ones." He voiced, deciding that now would be a good time to pitch in his two cents. "But I agree with him on another thing as well. It's never that easy, trying to be the good guys. For any reason."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm
And thus the man was tackled by the busty bird, straight to the ground as he landed flat on his face, enjoying the fine flavors the sand had to offer as Freth threw him a surprise banquet, next time she needs to hire better chef. "Ack! Wo ist das!? Who there!? Please no hurt! I just walk on beach! Bitte! I beg!" The man cried, by his accent and the strange words he spoke it was obvious that he was a foreigner. Perhaps Freth should have provided a wider range of sand to choose from so that he might ingest some that is native to his country.

Back at HQ. "You could say that again." Sub grunted. "Oh well, at least this time we got a jump on them, maybe."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:12 pm
SubonicXP
And thus the man was tackled by the busty bird, straight to the ground as he landed flat on his face, enjoying the fine flavors the sand had to offer as Freth threw him a surprise banquet, next time she needs to hire better chef. "Ack! Wo ist das!? Who there!? Please no hurt! I just walk on beach! Bitte! I beg!" The man cried, by his accent and the strange words he spoke it was obvious that he was a foreigner. Perhaps Freth should have provided a wider range of sand to choose from so that he might ingest some that is native to his country.

Back at HQ. "You could say that again." Sub grunted. "Oh well, at least this time we got a jump on them, maybe."

"Maybe." RC says. "I'm going to be in Saffron and Goldenrod the next few days. need me to pick up or "acquire" anything while I am in either city?" the hybrid asks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 pm
SubonicXP

"........." She tilted her head. Not only he acted weird. He sounded just as such. "Already I want to bury you six feet." she said. "Now you will be a good boy and tell me what I want to know. I got people to find and information to grab, and you are going to help me find everything." she said. "Got it!?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm
"It's too damn dull around here," Night said softly to the nearly empty kitchen, it's only occupants at the time being herself and her Koffing, as she stared at a nearly empty bottle of tequila on the table in front of her. After downing another large sip from the bottle, she glared back towards the gassy pokemon currently snuggled within her tails, "Oi, just because I said you could be down there does not give you permission to nuzzle against my a** like that." Her glare only intensified when the pokemon in question looked up at her with his most innocent smile before inching away from the tempting touch.

"Damn perverted thing. Ugh, can only imagine how bad you'll be once you evolve." Sighing in irritation, she turned away from the pokemon and focused once again on her drink. If something didn't happen around here soon, she just might go crazy.....well, crazier anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 pm
"Hm? Why might you be there, if I may ask." Sub said to RC. "Though to answer your own question before I impose my own on you, there is one thing you could "acquire" for the team, if you are so inclined. Just as a precautionary measure, I would like to recreate Cipher's chi converter, I have many notes and blue prints concerning them, but as you know, we used the only one we had to kill Ein. As such, I require parts. Think you could pick up one of these..." Sub said handing RC a piece of paper from his desk which had a picture on it. "It's a Silph Scope, I'm sure you've heard of them. They actually filter out Celestial Chi which a Ghost manipulates in order to conceal themselves, I could modify it for my plans. That said, I'm going to need a good few, and Silph Co. doesn't just give these things out like candy."

Back with Freth. "Ja! I do that! Please no hurt! Bette! Bette!" The man pleaded with Freth, what a wimp.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 pm
SubonicXP
Back with Freth. "Ja! I do that! Please no hurt! Bette! Bette!" The man pleaded with Freth, what a wimp.

She got up then picked him up by the collar, leaving his feet danging only a couple of inches by the ground. "First things first. The people. I'm looking for a power-ranger ripoff, namely one named Resix, and a guy named Cyrus. And I'm thinking you know who I am talking about. Do you not?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:33 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm? Why might you be there, if I may ask." Sub said to RC. "Though to answer your own question before I impose my own on you, there is one thing you could "acquire" for the team, if you are so inclined. Just as a precautionary measure, I would like to recreate Cipher's chi converter, I have many notes and blue prints concerning them, but as you know, we used the only one we had to kill Ein. As such, I require parts. Think you could pick up one of these..." Sub said handing RC a piece of paper from his desk which had a picture on it. "It's a Silph Scope, I'm sure you've heard of them. They actually filter out Celestial Chi which a Ghost manipulates in order to conceal themselves, I could modify it for my plans. That said, I'm going to need a good few, and Silph Co. doesn't just give these things out like candy."

"I am heading out to Goldenrod to see if I can't get a good deal on some more White Herb. I ran out when I used that Draco Meteor. As for Saffron, well, it's a nice place to relax as a Hybrid. Goldenrod can be iffy depending on where you go." RC explains. He then listens to Sub's request. "I'll see what i can do. I may be able to come up with a convincing story. and just curious, how many would you need?" the Hybrid asks as he takes the piece of paper to take a look at it. He nods and returns it to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 pm
"Resix and Cyprus? Nein! I no know!" The man spoke in a hurry. "I know Rejix, ja, Rejix! Red man? Make lots of noise? He drink a lot." The man said. "But no know Cyprus, nein!"

"Three should do." Sub said to RC. "Have fun getting your White Herbs though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm
SubonicXP
"Resix and Cyprus? Nein! I no know!" The man spoke in a hurry. "I know Rejix, ja, Rejix! Red man? Make lots of noise? He drink a lot." The man said. "But no know Cyprus, nein!"

"Alright, i think I can manage it. Also, I know. That herbalist in Goldenrod can be quite a pain to bargain with. But I cannot use my Draco Meteor when I am not with others without having a White Herb because as powerful as the attack is, it leaves me completely drained." RC says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm
SubonicXP

"....." She looked at him. Cyrus is a no-go. Doesn't matter. He apparently knew Resix though, which she could still rattle him for a few bits of info. Though she would have to be a bit more classy than what Doc pulled on him back at the headquarters with his body horror psychology stunt. "Where's Resix now?" She asked. "Was that who you were on the phone with?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 pm
Esio gave a light sigh, then looked down at Charmander. The fire lizard gazed upward at the trainer with some trepidation, but gave a small smile regardless. Esio watched much of the crowd disperse, and gave some mental thought to the hybrids as they left. Inwardly, he wondered what it would be like to be a partial Pokémon. With some effort, he snapped back to the reality of where he was and decided to show himself around. Charmander followed hurriedly, not wanting to be left behind.

"Such a lavish base of operations for so secret an organization," he noted aloud as he wandered the hallways. Eventually, he grew bored with seeing the same colour scheme and found himself back in the lobby. Remembering his SNAG, he pulled the device out of his pocket and flipped through the various missions on the Snagem Network. Almost all were solo missions in one form or another; something Esio was all too familiar with. He hoped to be accepted into a group mission, but figured that it was beyond his current rank. With any luck, fate would show him an opportunity to prove himself to the others.

He hadn't thought of it until examining what little of the Snag Machine showed on his arm, but he realized that he had not found anybody to look up to. He took note of how unusual it felt to be in control of his destiny and be looked up to by someone who depended on him. Charmander looked at Esio with a tenuous smile, ready for wherever the pair would go next.  

Foxx Sevren

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Eventually Skarsy, a Skarmory felt pity for her trainer and cut off the mummification wrappings. Tsuki took a deep breath and hugged her. "I knew there was a reason I snagged you!" he said thankfully ten looked up. "Sweet sweet sexy air!" he exclaimed before taking a seat. He had been mummified for about half an hour and that hell. Sending out his Blastoise and Venasaur; Blast and Saur he said "Find Maggy, Hypno, and Cofa. Time those three had a little talk."

Blast rolled his eyes. About time, the Magby was more annoying than the Pidgeys that were temporarily mummified by Cofa. The trainer walked to the kitchen, followed by Skarsy. Leaving Blast and Saur to find the trouble makers. -Think we should listen to him?- -Like hell. I just got the smokescreen out of my canons from last time.-

Tsuki walked in the kitchen an noted the pervert Koffing. He'd stay away from that Pokemon. Pouring himself a glass of water he leaned against the counter and took a sip. Skarsy made a disgusted noise. Water could rust her feathers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 am
Dan entered the lobby with Rain, taking note of the Venasaur and Blastoise. All they were missing was a Charizard and the trio would be complete. The Dewott would make his way over to the two while his trainer went to tend with somethings on the computer. (You guys are huge! So what are you up to?) the otter asked, very enthusiastic.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am
-Well our trainer thinks we're looking for a mischievous Magby called Maggy.- said Saur. He hadn't really thought of himself as huge. In fct he had just evolved. Blast on the other hand had been a Blastoise for a while.

-However she's impossible to catch. Then she makes a huge fuss since she's a baby and well... it's more trouble than Tsuki knowing we didn't look.- Blast added.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games