Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave Loki an amused glance. “I’m sure you’ll be plenty protective.” He said lighty. “But it’ll be your job to remind Tony not to obsess over the twins’ safety to the point of smothering them.” He added. He could only imagine Tony trying to keep them safe with such a focus that he’d forget to be their father. “All of the babies will be more than safe here though. This is already one of the safest places in the world, Stark designed security, a whole team of heroes living here full time. And all of them will be completely focused on the babies when they come.”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki returned the amused look knowing full well that he would be plenty protective of his children. He also knew that he wouldn't be protective over the small things like he had with Sleepnir, like every little cough. "I will be sure to see that Tony does not go overboard." Loki promised. He was looking forward to see tony freak out as he was sure he had. When bruce assured him that the babies would be safest in the tower Loki nodded despite feeling uneasy about saying the children would be safest here. It was true they had the protection of all the Avengers but all enemies knew where they were located. Loki knew that when he had his magic back fully after the babies were born he would expand the spell that had protected Tony and his room from other in the tower to the whole mansion. Only allowing those that had permission to enter.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled when Loki promised him to keep Tony in line. Tony would be a wonderful father, there was no doubt about it, but his obsessive tendencies would be difficult to manage for the first few months. “Well, it sound like you have a lot of things you want to accomplish over the next few days.” Bruce said, switching subjects as he finished his breakfast. “What are you thinking about getting done today?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that it sounded like there was alot he wanted to accomplish over the next few days. It seemed like it but alot of the tasks were small and wouldn't take much time. At the question of what he was thinking about getting done today Loki looked up to Bruce thinking for a moment. "Well, I want to find the book for Tony, I have my normal meeting with Steve and the healer and then tonight I promised Fenrir we would finish building the castle we started. There isn't terribly much." Loki hummed. The thing that would eat up the most time would be playing with Fenrir in the evening but everything else left his day relatively open.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Loki’s explanation. “Sounds like a plan….just make sure you take some time to yourself.” He advised. Loki needed to take some time to do things he enjoyed and pamper himself a little. Patting Loki’s shoulder, Bruce slowly stood. “I’ll be in my lab if you need anything, or if you just want to talk.” He said with a smile before he walked away, ruffling Fenrir’s hair as he passed, the boy smiling broadly up at him before returning to the remnants of his breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:56 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Bruce when the man told him to make sure to take some time for himself. Loki of course knew he should but he already felt useless as he was to do basically nothing but lay around the house wouldn't help him feel any better. "Thank you." Loki thanked when Bruce told him that he would be in the lab if he needed anything. He watched the doctor ruffle Fenrir's hair as he passed the boy and smiled a bit more. His children would be safe and happy in the mansion with family even if they were not really related. But family was not always blood related.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked to Loki once Bruce left, knowing his mother wouldn’t be talking to anyone else. “Mother…Can I have a book on magic?” he asked slowly. He really didn’t have much magic to speak of, only able to maintain All-speak and shift forms, but he was curious about it all the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:58 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Fenrir as he saw the boy’s gaze shift to him when Bruce had left the room. He was a bit surprised at the question. "I do not see why not. If you hurry and finish your breakfast you may even join me in your grandmother's library as long as you behave." Loki responded smiling gently. He was glad his son was taking an interest in magic even if he did not have a bunch himself. It was never unwise to know more than you were capable of.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir grinned when Loki agreed to let him read a book on magic. His eyes grew when he was told he could visit Frigga’s library however. He was never allowed to go into her library. “Really?” He asked excitedly. Turning back to where he’d been playing with his food, he quickly began to finish it off, eager to take Loki’s offer. He knew it was just a library, but he was curious all the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:41 am
MDaylus

Loki was surprised how quickly Fenrir set to finishing his breakfast at his words. "Slow down fenrir, you don't want to make yourself sick. I will not leave without you." Loki promised. He was glad to see his son show so much enthusiasm. He also knew he would have to lay down some rules about the library considering some of the books were quite dangerous especially to a child. He didn't think his search would take very long for either book but he knew how curious Fenrir could be. "Fenrir, when we are in the library you are not to touch any book without my permission. Some are dangerous and quite tempting. I do not have the magic to protect you from their call right now so you will have to stay where I say and not touch anything. You will still have plenty to look at though.” Loki told his son when Fenrir finally finished.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir paused when Loki told him to slow down. Blinking at his mother, the boy carefully began eating again, at a better pace. It didn’t take him long to finish eating and soon he was bouncing out of his seat to Loki’s side, expecting his mother to be ready to go. But Loki was giving him a warning. Looking up at Loki, he tilted his head slightly. “Books can be dangerous?” he asked, clearly not sure he believed it. “Why would they make dangerous books?” he frowned. This morning was one of those mornings that he was going to be nothing but questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in approval when Fenrir slowed down eating. Fenrir still finished quickly but at a more appropriate pace. "They can, some have minds of their own like a part of their writer inhabits them." Loki explained. "Come along." Loki beckoned and began leading the way to the library or the door he used to get to the library.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir followed Loki closely, thinking over his mother’s answer for a moment before speaking again. “Is it only because they are books of magic? Do other books act like that?” he questioned slowly. “If this is grandmother’s library, how is it here?” he asked next. He knew he came in and out of this room without it being an Asgardian library.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:29 am
MDaylus

"Not all the books of I'll intent are of magic but many of them contain secrets from their writers." Loki explained. Many of the books that were cursed in some way we're about magic but he didn't want Fenrir to think that any book not about magic was safe. Reaching the door he used he pulled out the key only to look to fenrir as the boy questioned him. "This key is magic and can be used on any door to open your grandmother's library." Loki explained as he used the key to open the door to the library. Already feeling more relaxed as he gazed upon it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a little huff, not liking the complex answer from Loki. He wanted it to be more simple than that. When Loki explained the key however, he watched closely. “Did grandmother do that?” he asked lightly. “Can I see it?’ he added right after.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games