Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:13 am

Artemus Black
That's your choice. Not gonna bother putting you on ignore. I'm not gonna argue the point, either. Guess ya don't like it when people stand up for 'emselves? No, I don't do it often, but hey. I'm tired of dealing with bickering everywhere I go.

End of subject smile

Do remeber, this is part of the world. We argue. We laugh.We Hate, ect. Bickering happens. I never said I don't like it when people stand up for it, now WHAT are you trying to say there? This can be end of subject, but i'm not going to shut up and put up. I have just as much right to speak as you do.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:16 am

Artemus Black
That's your choice. Not gonna bother putting you on ignore. I'm not gonna argue the point, either. Guess ya don't like it when people stand up for 'emselves? No, I don't do it often, but hey. I'm tired of dealing with bickering everywhere I go.

Actually, you were still typing after I stated clearly I wasn't out to blame or make you to the 'bad guy.' I severly doubt the next message was a sorry.

End of subject smile

ualuealuealeuale, ualuealuealeuale.

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Artemus Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:17 am

(End of subject as in you're completely free to argue with a wall, I'm no longer replying to it.)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:25 am

Well, with that out of the way.

I think everyone is gone...

Artemus Black

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:26 am

;/ Im going to bed. Im cranky and mean and upseting. And need sleep. Despretely. Goodnight.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:28 am

Gnight smile Talk to ya soon, hopefully

Artemus Black

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:29 am

Maybe. If i'm not so bitchy.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:46 am

*sighs lightly,tiny little canine,five foot,ninety pounds curling up upon the sofa and murring a little,waiting to catch someone's fancy,tail swaying lazilly,but cutely*

Alexus Von Lupine

Artemus Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:47 am

Alexus Von Lupine
*sighs lightly,tiny little canine,five foot,ninety pounds curling up upon the sofa and murring a little,waiting to catch someone's fancy,tail swaying lazilly,but cutely*
Hello! heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:48 am

Artemus Black
Alexus Von Lupine
Hello! heart
*eeks softly and falls off the couch,surprised,panting a little as he lay on his back,looking up dizzilly*

Alexus Von Lupine

Artemus Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:50 am

*blinks and helps him up* Sorry guy sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:51 am

Artemus Black
*blinks and helps him up* Sorry guy sweatdrop
*rubs the back of his head,turning pink,easilly visible underneath solid white fur on his cheeks,tail twitching slowly,he could be mistaken for a small child due to his size* "I'm okay...just a lil' startled..."

Alexus Von Lupine

Artemus Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:53 am

Oiii... So tired... 7AM and no sleep yet... I'm duuueee for sleep stressed
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:53 am

Rinchans-flower
Moving on...

Anyone a FF7 fan? I just saw Advent Children heart

I am ^^. And that film is mucho cool, though the story suck xD.

Zanzibar

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:55 am

Artemus Black
Oiii... So tired... 7AM and no sleep yet... I'm duuueee for sleep stressed
*gives him a square n** right inbetween the shoulderblades,not hard,but not soft, purely out of being playful*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games