Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:26 pm

Larli
Cray Spirit
Larli
I love imaginative guys too! xd So much fun.
xd My imagination knows no bounds whee

@colphe: 'ello!

*huggles cray* G@G everyone, bye.
*squees, a trait he picked up from his girlfriend, and huggles back* G@G? I trust you mean G2G.. take care, Larli!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:27 pm

*twiddles thumbs shyly*

Colphe

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:27 pm

Bisexuality does have its advantages. I like to be a little more dominate with woman, while I like to play subordanate to men.

But I am find today. Reading some FFVII fics. heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:28 pm

Colphe
*twiddles thumbs shyly*
*smiles warmly* No need to be shy, jump right in and talk, if we don't freak you out first xd

Cray Spirit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:29 pm

Colphe
*twiddles thumbs shyly*

You don't need to be shy 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:29 pm

Cray Spirit
Colphe
*twiddles thumbs shyly*
*smiles warmly* No need to be shy, jump right in and talk, if we don't freak you out first xd
S'what I'm trying. *rubs the back of his neck* Otherwise, I'd just lurk and be all semi-creepy. ^^;

Colphe

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:30 pm

Rinchans-flower
Bisexuality does have its advantages. I like to be a little more dominate with woman, while I like to play subordanate to men.

That it does, but I'm submissive all the way.. I can't help it, I need guidance.. must be my lack of experience o.O

Glad to hear. My friend is burning me a copy of the new FFVII movie, and hopefully the soundtrack as well xd I've read some good FF fanfics, though..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:32 pm

Colphe
Cray Spirit
Colphe
*twiddles thumbs shyly*
S'what I'm trying. *rubs the back of his neck* Otherwise, I'd just lurk and be all semi-creepy. ^^;
Hah, lurk and surprise us with some lewd comments, like a sneaky al xd

But seriously, if you hear something you want to comment on, go ahead, though beware of flamers o.O I'm not sure how many are left in the guild though.. None, I hope xd

Cray Spirit

Colphe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:33 pm

Cray Spirit

But seriously, if you hear something you want to comment on, go ahead, though beware of flamers o.O I'm not sure how many are left in the guild though.. None, I hope xd

K! I'll try that. *nodnod*

... *lewds*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:33 pm

Cray Spirit
Rinchans-flower

That it does, but I'm submissive all the way.. I can't help it, I need guidance.. must be my lack of experience o.O

Glad to hear. My friend is burning me a copy of the new FFVII movie, and hopefully the soundtrack as well xd I've read some good FF fanfics, though..

I have it on my computer. I love it so much...Sephiroth and Cloud...their voice is so hot.

Something about a guy, I guess it's because he's taller, more dominating. He plays the experianced one. While with a woman, I'd want a more innocent, gentle girl. Someone I can teach.

haythere

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:35 pm

Colphe
Cray Spirit

... *lewds*

(nods head) Most are very friendly here 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:36 pm

Rinchans-flower
Colphe
Cray Spirit

... *lewds*

(nods head) Most are very friendly here 3nodding
So I'm told! S'why I joined here.

I admit, I was kinda iffy about it, 'cuz every Furry community I've tried to join has been kinda elitist against me, so. <.<;

But yeah.. a friend found this, and I found it through her. So far, so good!

Colphe

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:37 pm

Rinchans-flower
Cray Spirit
Rinchans-flower

I have it on my computer. I love it so much...Sephiroth and Cloud...their voice is so hot.

Something about a guy, I guess it's because he's taller, more dominating. He plays the experianced one. While with a woman, I'd want a more innocent, gentle girl. Someone I can teach.
hehe.. we'll see..

mm.. I may be tall, but I am far from dominating.. ugh.. the problem with having no father figure in my life, I suppose, though it's taught me more about girls than I'll ever know xd If fate had brought us together, you'd be the one teaching me wink

@colphe: what, thinking dirty thoughts now? xd
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:40 pm

Cray Spirit
hehe.. we'll see..

mm.. I may be tall, but I am far from dominating.. ugh.. the problem with having no father figure in my life, I suppose, though it's taught me more about girls than I'll ever know xd If fate had brought us together, you'd be the one teaching me wink

@colphe: what, thinking dirty thoughts now? xd

Yes! biggrin

That's nothing new tho'.

Colphe

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:41 pm

xd

Ahh, and now work beckons.. Take care Colphe, Rinny..
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games