Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm
He opened the door the rest of the way, He glided across the room quietly..his darkness not fully gone. The large black wings spread out from his back. He stopped and looked away, "i dont think you want me lying next to you....im just a monster" He said and stood near her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:59 pm
kat trembled under the blankets "p-p-please..i need you..." kat didnt know why he was being like this and it scared her. why was he avoiding her and calling himself a monster after all they had been threw.  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:01 pm
Kaderot folded his wings and laid next to her. "kat...why do you love me?" He asked her as he put his arms around her and held her close to him. he body was warm..but Kaderot felt cold to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:08 pm
kat held onto him tightly. "because you protect me and you care about me and you love me..." kat finally stopped shakeing and felt calm. her heart longed for him to be with her forever.  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm
Kaderot smiled slightly as he held her close. The weather stayed bad but it did not bother them. It was quiet in the room, Only sound was the storm and their breathing. "Kat..what are we going to do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 pm
"i dont know.." kat mumbled against his shirt she was buring her face in. "anything you want." kat blushed and held him tightly. her arms wraped around his back  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:09 am
Kaderot kissed her passionately then stopped when it thundered really loud. The lightning had lit up the house..the dark house. There was work to be done and things to do but Kaderot wanted to be with his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm
kat looked at his expression, "please dont go..." she whispered scaredly seeing the intent in his eyes and knowing all the work he had to do she had little hope of per swaying him to stay.  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:15 pm
Kaderot wrapped his arms around her and didnt let her go, "if you dont want me to go, ill stay with you, ill do anything to make you happy" Kaderot said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm
"never leave me..." kat whispered tiredly and she layed her head down on his chest falling asleep.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:56 pm
Okami_Shirinai

Bane smiled at her and took them gently from her. He took her hand in his and helped her up. "lets find some shelter ok" He said and kissed her.

(aww so romantic u two XPP lolz)
Echo nodds and smiles "okay" she kisses him back, wiping some of the water off of her face

Strike walks back with her towards the group "hey, so whats been going on since i was gone?"

Lizzy yawns and stretches, the storm making it a little hard for her to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:35 pm
(i guess, im just in character)

rena kept her gaze down as the returned she could feel the eyes of the pack and looking at her, and she could feel the glare of the alpha male, she began shakeing a bit. "nothing much...there has been some troubles...the other can exsplain it better.." rena whispered

alex kissed her cheek and held her close trying to comfort her.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 pm
(haha how far r u in the book, wat page u on?)

Strike looks over at the alpha and glares before rolling his eyes and just to tick him off he leans over and kisses Rena's cheek, close to her lips "thanks for the walk" he grins and looks over at the alpha, seeing him pissed as ever, he shruggs and walks over to the others, sitting down.

Lizzy sighs and looks at him, she smiles and yawns again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm
(umm book 2 chapter 3 i think jacob point of view, and you?)

rena blushed deeply her eyes opened wide. "y-y-your welcome" she said stuttering out the words. rena looked up at the alpha male and see' him glare deeply at her and she saw his mouth mutter the words "he' dead" and then he turned away from her. rena looked over at strike in fear a she sat down slowly.

"i cant wait till im old enough to make you my mate" alex sat whispering it in her ear.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 pm
(umm book three idk wat chapter, on page 566)

Strike chuckles while looking at the alpha, it was so fun messing with him

Lizzy giggles "me too" she kisses the tip of his nose  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games