Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:01 am
I'm not sure what you'll be doing with four PCs. Have you considered that?

Especially with the lackthereof of jedi around?

I don't care if Cale lets you in. I'm more concerned with the balances than the mechanics currently.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:03 am
Sin....really there is only enough sith. And one that claims to be worthy of being the Dark Lord, would be kind of overdoing it against the jedi.  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:10 am
ElladanKenet
You know what Kaze, let me just post the damn bio so you can read it and stop critisizing him. For a time, he was the legitimate Dark Lord, since everyone else was either dead or foolish.
dude, i'm not critizising you EK, your just acting paranoid everytime I say something now. What I meant, is someone as powerful as Sin, and every other sith, would be a bit unfair to the Jedi faction. Thats what I am saying, so calm the hell down~!

Also i'm not sure about everone being dead or whatever, because, it is a possibility that Jacen could be the next Dark Lord of the Sith.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:20 am
Too bad your incorporations of Ferno are totally inaccurate.

Not to mention, I doubt you would have half the power of palpatine, no matter how much you claim to boast. Until you can control a force storm like Palps, rather than just a bunch of lightning, you don't get kudos for ranking as strong as he. Of course, that would mean you would have had to learn the storm, which is listed in only one specific reference. Which of course is problematic, because you would not have been able to get ahold of it.

And if that's his legit bio, I best be warming Ferno up for a fight. Again.

On a side note: You probably shouldn't have Maladi listed if you're a grand inquisitor as well. That's technically her job.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 am
Listen, if you're so deadset on this sin guy, some of your characters are gonna have to go.
You got too many as it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 am
Yea, and, I could create a jedi character, to help the faction out. Maybe I could find Dark Sun a little jedi buddy to help out xd  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:31 am
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Yea, and, I could create a jedi character, to help the faction out. Maybe I could find Dark Sun a little jedi buddy to help out xd

Focus on your Sith guy.
He's good and you dont want to dilute him by having to divide your attentions between more characters.

Despite jokes to the contrary, Link's capable of dealing with the over abundance of Sith.
And concidering most of them dont even know he exists, its a safe bet that he could take them out before they saw it comming.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:32 am
ElladanKenet
Sin's Force Strom is the Force Storm from the KOTOR games. Not the huge terrible power Palps had.

Sin's the unnofficial Grand Inquisitor. Her job in title. His job in experience. Only reason he was even appointed that was because, with few exceptions, he was practically the strongest henchman Krayt had at the time.

Unlike Maladi, he was a behind-the-scenes. People knew she was in charge of the department. Noone knew about Sin, except those in command, TK-00, and Cord, who is now dead.

Besides, Palps couldn't control a storm. He admitted as much. That's one of the reasons why he died on Eclipse I.

And he's not directly as strong as he. Only as strong in Force powers. Sin's a sucky duelist, only Palps. Sin would've been wasted just like Agen Kolar or Sassee Tiin.

And what's with you and fighting Sin?

Listen, Krayt's going to give the Inquisior job to the best person for it.
And thats Maladi.
If you had as much experience as you laim, he would have picked you.
And if you're throwing your droid into the Kombat, I need to see a Profile.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:35 am
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Focus on your Sith guy.
He's good and you dont want to dilute him by having to divide your attentions between more characters.

Despite jokes to the contrary, Link's capable of dealing with the over abundance of Sith.
And concidering most of them dont even know he exists, its a safe bet that he could take them out before they saw it comming.
M'kay. I just thought you might want like a dedicated nice guy to help you out, like a Bao-dur kind of man, except a jedi.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games