Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:42 pm
and I'm back  
But I l0vz0r teh +4c0ness... :< *sniffs*  

Laei Canu

Lloxie

Laei Canu
Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew~

"Taters? What's taters, aye? What's taters preciousss?"  
*stops laughing* hiya, i keep zoning out, everybody dies then i leave and everybody comes back.  

Wolves Arucard

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:43 pm
Floats in on a big floofy cloud "Hey guys, long time no see?" Pulls out a bag of cookies "Mmm chocolate chip my favorite, you guys want any?" blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Vincent Shizu
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu
*decides to join in. Runs around chanting about tacos while shnoogling everyone* Wheee. =D

xD;; Heyya Vincent! =P Yay Mexican food! @-@

*cackles and twitches* Heylo everyfur. Remember this and you'll go far. razz HEAR TEH TACOS OF D00M. x3

I SHALL DEVOUR EET! domokun xP  

Lloxie

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:46 pm
Vashyyk
and I'm back

"Hey Vash how are you?" offers the bag of cookies "Do you want any?" Stares innocently with big blue eyes, and waits for reply, patiently of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:47 pm
AHMIGAWD. I gotsa go for abit...I will be back laters though. Don't miss meh to much. XD  

Vincent Shizu

Laei Canu

Mmmmmmrrrfff.... President's Choice Chocolate Chip Cookiiiiies~ My mom needs to buy edible cookies. domokun  
blondeangelkitty
Floats in on a big floofy cloud "Hey guys, long time no see?" Pulls out a bag of cookies "Mmm chocolate chip my favorite, you guys want any?" blaugh

Oooo, cookies.... O-O *sniffs the air and drools* Mmmm.... gimmegimme! xP *yips, then sneaks two from her, one for Kimmy* Chocolatey-chip, mrrrr... @@  

Lloxie

Blondeangelkitty

Vincent Shizu
AHMIGAWD. I gotsa go for abit...I will be back laters though. Don't miss meh to much. XD

Laters Huggles biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:48 pm
Vincent Shizu

Nawwr.... laters, Vincent! ^.^  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:50 pm
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
and I'm back

"Hey Vash how are you?" offers the bag of cookies "Do you want any?" Stares innocently with big blue eyes, and waits for reply, patiently of course.

no thx, just had *burps lightly* 2 heaping piles of spaghetti  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:50 pm
Laei Canu
Mmmmmmrrrfff.... President's Choice Chocolate Chip Cookiiiiies~ My mom needs to buy edible cookies. domokun

Laughs" Here's a bag for you, i hope their more edible than the ones your mom gets?" Throw bag of chocolate chip cookies towards you.  

Blondeangelkitty

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:51 pm
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty

Oooo, cookies.... O-O *sniffs the air and drools* Mmmm.... gimmegimme! xP *yips, then sneaks two from her, one for Kimmy* Chocolatey-chip, mrrrr... @@

o-o!!!! KOHKEE!
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games