Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 am
Rain tapped his chin, listening to the two pokemon. (Maggy the Magby...Hey, why don't I help you find her? Yeah, I'm good at finding things, people and pokemon) the Dewott volunteered. Immediately, he began looking under the couch and checking around corners to find Maggy.

While at the computer, Dan took notice of the news announcing something about a recovered comet in Sinnoh. It seemed like they kept advertising it though he wasn't interest. Why go alll the way to Sinnoh to see some rock? That when it dawned on him "Wasn't the Zhelat Comet in Hoenn? How'd it get in Sinnoh?" He wondered if he should check it out or something, to see if it was a fake or not. There was just no way it could've landed over in Sinnoh...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 pm
-Sure although finding her isn't the problem. It's catching her.- Saur said as he walked outside, motioning for the other two starter Pokemon to follow. All they had to do was foolow the pranks, mummified bird Pokemon, and psychic walls that had been placed randomly around.

-Oh and cover your eyes when we first see her. She makes this huge smoke cloud at us.- Blast added as they continued on their way.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:59 pm
(Don't worry. I'm really fast and smoke won't get me down!) Rain proclaimed, following behind the other two. As he did, he saw a Pidgey desperately trying to free another cloth wrapped Pidgey. He ended up running into an invisible wall since he wasn't paying attention. (Gah! What? Who just leaves an invisible wall laying around?) the otter fumed.

Dan then noticed that Rain and the other two pokemon suddenly disappeared. "Huh...wonder where they went..." he pondered before launching himself onto the couch. The silver haired teen sunk down and turned his attention to the tv.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm
-That would be Hypno. He uses Light Screen a lot. And there's a Cofagrigus named Cofa who mummifies stuff.- Blast explained as the Light Screen wore off. He had kept his arms out to test if there was a wall in front of him. Saur couldn't do that since he wasn't bipedal. So he stayed behind Blast.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 pm
Rubbing his nose after colliding with the wall, the Dewott kept moving forward. Seeing the Blastiose checking for walls, he decided to help in his own special way. Firing a Hydro Pump ahead, the water hit another wall further ahead. (Justice prevails!) Rain shouted with a grin. Still, no sign of the trouble makers. (Just how far did these guys wander off? Oh yeah, the name's Rain by the way.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm
-I'm Saur and this is Blast. But honestly we don't know. They have a cave here somewhere. But the traps get more frequent as--- Saur said as he fell down a hole. Getting up he grunted and said finally -Found it!-

Blast rolled his eyes and walked down the now revealed stairway. How an when they had time to make an underground base was beyond him but they did run off a lit whenever they were at the HQ. They had also been here for a while now. God Blast felt old. It seemed only yesterday he was that ever determined Squirtle though.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 pm
Rain glanced down the hole that Saur uncovered. He didn't question its existance nor waste any time in heading in. A fire, ghost and psychic type made a secret base, for what he didn't know. But he hasn't had this much fun in forever! (Forward march! We have to be close now!) Rain grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm
"Ja, Rejix is helping I look for...what you say...sky rocks, ja, rock from sky." The man said nervously. "You no hurt I?" He asked, scared.

Back at HQ, Sub had seen RC off and walked down in the main area of HQ, looking to see who all was around.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:43 pm
Rain was suddenly hit with a Smokescreen! Little giggling trailed off in the distance. Blast sighed as the were all blinded. -Not again!- Blast exclaimed as he covered his eyes. If he had been the alpha Squirtle before he would have had a pair of sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:50 pm
(Ah! I can't see...but that won't stop me! Ears don't fail me now!) the Dewott shouted and fired a Hydro Pump down the tunnel ahead of him. With scalchops drawn, the otter charged in with Razor Shell already prepped as blades.

Dan felt himself sinking further into the couch when he heard Sub enter the lobby. 'Social activity!' he grinned and sat up. "Hey Sub! What's up?" he asked.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Ja, Rejix is helping I look for...what you say...sky rocks, ja, rock from sky." The man said nervously. "You no hurt I?" He asked, scared.

Back at HQ, Sub had seen RC off and walked down in the main area of HQ, looking to see who all was around.

"That depends. What...sky rocks?" She asked. Sky Rocks? Either he legitimately didn't know the words or this guy is as high as the sky. Or unless... "Meteorites?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm
-Get back Rain.- said Saur as his bulb/tree started glowing. Blast's mouth started glowing white too. They were about to unleash a Solar Beam and Ice Beam combo.

Tsuki finally finished his water. Taking another look to the Kofing he told Night "Get him a Ditto or something." implying a slightly perverted joke. He walked out, Skarsy tailing him. He saw Dan and Sub in the HQ. Sweeping up the mummy wrappings he said "Gotta find a way to train those three."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 pm
Rain stopped mid charge and made his way to Blast's side. Once he'd fire his Ice Beam, he'd assist with his own.

Watching Tsuki clean up some wrappings, Dan pondered what he was talking about. "Wait...why are you...That's your Cofagrigous?! He's a creepy one for sure" he recalled when the thing showed up not long after he helped Goliath evolve a whle back.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 am
"Hey there, Dan." Sub said to the trainer. "Tsuki." He said nodding at the second trainer. "To answer your question, just working on this case with The Galaxy Club for the police. I got Freth checking out Sunyshore but I can't help but think there is more to this comet, especially since what the Oreburgh Museum had to say about it and the similar characteristics of the meteorite compared to Moon Stones, and with the Hexagon Brothers having an interest in it." Sub explained.

"Ja! Meteorite!" The man said to Freth. "Rocks from sky! They fall to Earth with big boom! We study things from space." He explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 pm
"The Galaxy Club? Don't tell that's another terrorist, cultist, idealist and or crime syndacate. And that rock at that museum is important? Somehow I had a feeling..." Dan says with a skeptical look on his face. If the Hexagon Brothers were interested in it, it must be important and or dangerous. "I was thinking of going to check out the rock just because it seemed suspicious. You think those guys will try to pull a fast one?" he asked.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games