Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:42 pm
MDaylus

"She did indeed make it." Loki responded. When Fenrir asked if he could see the key Loki held it out to the boy. It was merely an enchanted key. There wasn't much damage Fenrir could do to it so Loki felt safe letting the boy handle it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir took the key when it was held out to him, turning it over and over in his hands. Inspecting it closely, he followed Loki into the library before he looked up. Seeing the library for the first time, his eyes grew and he quickly moved to climb onto a nearby chair to see the books and scroll stacked on the table next to it. “Have you read all of these mother?” he asked quickly, though his eyes were glued on a scroll of a map he was trying to reach.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki led the way into the library as Fenrir looked over the key. Once they had entered and cleared the door he closed it and turned to watch the boy smiling as he saw Fenrir's eyes widen at the room. He watched as the boy scrambled across the room to a chair. "Most in this area of the library I have. Fenrir, remember what I said about touching things without permission first? You can look at those but you must remember this rule or you will have to leave." Loki scolded. He knew that everything on the table was safe but he needed to drive this rule home to protect his son.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir froze when Loki reminded him of the rule. Looking to his mother, he gave a little pout. He hadn’t meant to disobey, he’d just got excited. He liked libraries. Or at least he liked the study in the mansion and remembered walking through Asgard’s library a few times. “I’m sorry mother.” He said slowly before he finally managed to snag the map he wanted and pull it closer. Opening it over the table, looking it over in fascination. He’d never even heard of some of the places it listed. “Why does grandmother have these books separate from Asgard’s libraries?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Fenrir froze at his scolding he was glad the boy realized that he needed to listen. "It is alright, I only have the rule to protect you." Loki assured the boy moving forward you ruffle his hair gently as he finally grabbed the map. "Most of these are her own private books, many of them are from Vanahiem from where your grandmother was raised. But some she keeps here because they are dangerous as I said and can not be put in Asgard's library for fear of being used by the wrong people." Loki answered as he moved to a bookcase behind the boy looking through the books of magic he had read when he was first starting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir examined the map closely for a few moments, fingers running over the handwritten place names and carefully drawn features. He grew bored however and rolled the map up to look at one of the books from the stack. “Grandmother has a lot of books.” He mumbled after Loki’s explanation. He didn’t know how or why someone would have so many books. “If people aren’t supposed to read those books how can you and grandmother read them?” he asked curiously.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked through the books before him trying to determine what book would be best for what his son wanted. Hearing Fenrir proclaim that his grandmother had a lot of books Loki gave a hum of agreement. Of course many of these had been passed down from her family and some she had collected. Others loki had collected himself on different adventures. "There are a few we can not read yet because we can not get past their curaes. Others we can because we know the counter spells to the magic they have." Loki answered finally pulling a book for the boy. "Here you are my son. One book on basic magic.” Loki stated smiling as he held the book out to his son.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir continued to sift through the books on the table, briefly inspecting ones that caught his interest. "So does that mean Steve or Uncle Thor couldn't read them because they don't have magic to counter the curse?" He asked. When Loki finally held out a book for him Fenrir happily accepted it and laid it on the table before opening it. "Did you learn from this book mother?"  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:10 pm
MDaylus

"I think some how your uncle's hard head would survive it. However he and Steve should no mess with those type of books because they could cause great harm to them." Loki answered with a small smile. He was sure Thor would find some way to beat or get past the curse but Loki would rather not test it. "It is one of the books I learned form." Loki nodded to Fenrir's question.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir smiled at Loki's comment. He knew it was meant as an insult, but Fenrir loved his uncle. He was proud of Thor's strength and abilities. He nodded however. He'd have to keep all of that in mind. Settling down to begin reading a little of the book, he paused and looked to Loki. "Do you think I'll be able to actually do magic one day mother?" He asked slowly. He didn't know if he's ever have the energy available to perform actual spells like Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:54 am
MDaylus

Loki watched his son settle down to read the book he had given him after the boy had accepted his words about the cursed books. He had been about to turn and find the book for Tony when Fenrir looked back up to him. "You have already been doing magic my son." Loki responded. "You being able to change your form is a great magic there are not many that can do it but if you mean will you be able to do other kinds of magic then I think yes. It may not come easily but you gave a gift of magic. I will warn you that it may not be as great as your sister's or mine but you will be able to do some." Loki assured the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The boy blinked, tilting his head. He understood what Loki was saying, but he wasn’t sure he liked it. He wanted to be able to do what his mother did, he wanted to manage the seemingly impossible feats of magic. But he couldn’t even attempt those for years, he knew that. “So I’d be able to do some of the magic in this book?” Fenrir asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki could see the disappointment in Fenrir at the thought of not being able to do what he could. "I have no doubt you will be able to do all of the magic in that book. Fenrir, you must remember though. It is not the strength of your magic or what spells you can do. It is how you use it that is the most valuable." Loki told the boy. He wanted his son to understand that even if he couldn't do all that his mother could that it would be alright and that wonderful things could still come from what he could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Listening to his mother, Fenrir sighed. He knew Loki was right, didn’t mean he wanted to have fantastic abilities any less. But none of that mattered. He had a long time before he had enough extra magic to even do half of the spells in the book in front of him. He wouldn’t know how much magic he possessed until he was an adult. Settling in with the book, he focused on reading, trying to absorb as much information as he could.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Fenrir an understanding smile at the sigh. He had also been impatient as a child and received the same words from his mother when he had been studying magic. They had not known how strong he would be then and he had wanted to do everything she had. When Fenrir turned to the book and began reading Loki turned to find the book for Tony. It was almost an hour later that he had the book for Tony and a few others for things he had meant to look into that he decided it was time to leave the library. "Fenrir, we are done here for the day, bring your book and come along." Loki beckoned to his son.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games