Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:50 pm
lol. that would be a long uncomfortable moment of silence.... g-night everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:08 pm
Kakarotto-san
Myth Runekin
Kakarotto-san
Rainey_angel81
Kakarotto-san
what the hell........nothing is safe from spam. My website's email addy has freakin spam and I hardly ever use it for anything..(signing up on sites and such)..

grrrr..I paid good damn money for my site and I shouldn't have to put up with that s**t in my own damn mail service.

*kills whoever found and sold my address to some damn mailing list*

because of spam I missed a bunch of commission emails, apparently having been sent months ago.

-______-

ah that sucks. I hate spam

my personal email has been spammed lately with male related s**t..

why the hell do I need viraga when I'm a girl?
rofl rofl rofl i'm sorry, that just hit my funnybone...

honestly..What do I need it for? And there were also emails for p***s enlargement.

I'm glad no one was in the room when I pulled that email up. >_>
oh i get those too...no matter how much I block, they come up with creative ways to get theor spam into my inbox  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:11 pm
I used to get those type of ones... of recent it's market ones trying to get me to invest and make lots of money.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:24 pm
Just letting you guys know, Rain and I are no longer mates.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:26 pm
e_e am i the only person thats just hit the 'unsubscribe' button in the spam emails?

dude. as for the ''no sex'' thing. LOL YEAH RIGHT. Most human beings are horny bastards and we're not going to go all abstinant. we spend most of our GOOD years masturbaiting, WHO THE HELL is stupid enough to go abstinent when they FINEALY get somone to screw with?!

biggrin anyway! Lets all massconvo on msn!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
e_e am i the only person thats just hit the 'unsubscribe' button in the spam emails?

dude. as for the ''no sex'' thing. LOL YEAH RIGHT. Most human beings are horny bastards and we're not going to go all abstinant. we spend most of our GOOD years masturbaiting, WHO THE HELL is stupid enough to go abstinent when they FINEALY get somone to screw with?!

There are thoughs that honestly do wait till they are married. I am not one of them, but I know there are some out there. xd

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:29 pm
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

There are thoughs that honestly do wait till they are married. I am not one of them, but I know there are some out there. xd
surprised i've heard of thouse strange creatures out there, but i've never actualy seen one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:43 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

surprised i've heard of thouse strange creatures out there, but i've never actualy seen one.

Yo, you have. Right here. cool  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:50 pm
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

Yo, you have. Right here. cool
sad why postpone sex?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:53 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
sad why postpone sex?

I gots mah reasons. Personal, religious, and common sense reasons.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:56 pm
=_= i see. I don't have a relegion- at least, not one that could accept me - and i'd like to know about these comon sense reasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 pm
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
sad why postpone sex?

I have gay sex, so... can't really claim any of that. Though we use common sense when we do it.

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:04 pm
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
sad why postpone sex?

I have gay sex, so... can't really claim any of that. Though we use common sense when we do it.
rofl I had so many mean, rude comments for that i thought i was going to explode with 'em. Then when i go to type them out as a laugh, i cant remember any of it. Damn it. e_e  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:06 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
=_= i see. I don't have a relegion- at least, not one that could accept me - and i'd like to know about these comon sense reasons.

Religion isn't the main reason, I just don't need another reason to go to Mormon hell. rofl As for common sense....how about accidents? No birth control is 100% effective.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:13 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
rofl I had so many mean, rude comments for that i thought i was going to explode with 'em. Then when i go to type them out as a laugh, i cant remember any of it. Damn it. e_e

whee  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games