Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 pm
(OMG I CANT BELIEVE BELLA PREGNAT)

rena looked down scaredly. suddenly the alpha male rose to his feet and walked over to rena glareing down at her. "i need to talk to you." he said. rena looked over a strike just as the alpha hissed "alone!" rena got up slowly, her legs shakeing and she followed the alpha male into the woods
(can you play him?)

alex kissed her on the lips gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:05 pm
(lolz u wont believe other things as well.....)
(sure)
The alpha was ready to kill strike at that instant but decided to do something else to hurt him "Your going to be my mate Rena, no if ands or buts"

Strike stands and quietly follows after them, wondering what he has to say to rena.

lizzy smiles, blushing lightly before kissing him back  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 pm
(dont tell me)

rena looked terrified "n-n-o!" rena said backing away shakeing her head back and forth. she kept her gaze down.

alex wrapped hi arms around her, holding her in the kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:21 pm
(i wont XDD)

"too bad" he grabs her and forcefully kisses her hard, prying her mouth open and taking advange

Strike growls and walks towards them "you sick b*****d, how dare you"

lizzy sighs and closes her eyes, loving his kisses that made her all warm inside. (ugh cheesy XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 pm
rena tryed to push him off and away, tear streaming down her face in fear. she couldnt hear strikes voice there was a loud buzzing in her ears. her eyes closed tightly.

(haha yeah)
alex rolled so his was gently lieing on top of her he held her close both there werewolf bodys radiating heat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:35 pm
(lolz)

Strike growls and kicks him away "rena you okay?" he looks at the alpha before stepping in front of rena "walk away coward before i kill you"

He laughs "as if you could ever" he crouches "you will be dead and she will be my mate"

Lizzy wraps her arms around him and sighs. The storm no longer scaring her while she was in his embrace"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 pm
rena eye were wide a she toke in the whole scene. the alpha male was more stronger then strike knew, she was worried for him.

alex smiled and closed his eyes enjoying the moment  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:52 pm
"bring it old man" strike said while snickering "what are you like sixty now? and your hitting on a young girl tisk tisk, not good" strike crouches as well "well then, lets do this"

He grins evily and launches himself at strike.

Strike pushes rena out of the way before falling with the alpha on top "s**t" he said and shifts forms.

Lizzy kisses his neck before slowly falling asleep.  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:57 pm
(we need to figure out how to get these youngsters going in the rp, lizzy and alex are kinda just hanging there)

rena hit the ground hard,she quickly looked up to watch strike and the alpha male connect and the battle began. she stayed crouched just in case strike would need her help at any point.

alex cuddled into her and fell asleep as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 am
(true, well im fixin 2 get off, night kat)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:12 pm
(morning :')....)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:32 pm
(gonna make a skeleton for alex)

Gaia name: ikat-kun
Name: alex
Race: werewolf
Appearance:
werewolf form:
User Image

human form:
User Image

Bio: was founded by kat and raised and loved as there own son.
Crush: lizzy  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 pm
(u should join dis rp http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13288541 XD)
Strike growls and bites him.

"Enough! I will take my mate and You will not stop me" he said in his alpha tone and instantly strike stayed still on his back, not able to move. "thats more like it" he looks at Rena "Come"

"this is so gay" he thought while trying to struggle against his command "why didnt i just take my rightful spot?" he looks at rena with pain filled eyes

Lizzy liked the warmth that he gave off. Absetmindly kissing his neck while still asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:31 pm
(make lizzy a skeleton_)
rena had no choice but to follow his order. she moved against her will towards him till she stood in front of him fear deep in her eyes. "p-please.." she begged him shakeing her head. begging him not to make her his mate.

alex blushed and held her close to his body.

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 pm
(ahh okay)
He grins "sorry dear, but thats the way things go around here" he grabs her.

Strike growls and tries to fight against the force thats holding him down. 'NO!!" he yells and closes his eyes. "this is my rightful place" he whispers and accepts his true calling. Soon the force that was holding him down weakens and he stands "she cant be your mate if shes already mine" he says looking at rena and giving her the 'follow my lead' look.

Lizzy giggles when she felt the heat rising, knowing that he was blushing so she kept doing it, wanting to make him blush even more.

He growls "NO i Order You to stay DOwn!!"

"NO, i order you to leave" he growls back and springs at him

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games