Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:07 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
.............what?

Lol...before you edited your post, you said you were expAnsive, not expensive.
old hag, your going senile in your old age

*gets mirror* Toan your the senile one Moon is young so dont insult her by calling her old. *mirror cracks*. . . . .*puts mirror down* guys Toan broke the mirror
Yes, my awesomeness was too much for such a simple mirror.

Moon@ If your old enough to get married in gaia your old enough to go senile. Especially after marrying kain

Are you sure it's not your idiocy that was too much for such a simple mirror?

Someone could be freaking 8 years old and get married on Gaia...age is not a factor. *throws an axe at Toan* You really are jealous aren't you? Don't get me wrong, I'm not flattering myself, not at all. But it really does seem like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 pm
toan honestly you jealous Im a 3rd party and the way you say things just makes it seem like your trying to play the tough guy and get moon =X  

ZarAburame

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
.............what?

Lol...before you edited your post, you said you were expAnsive, not expensive.

*gets mirror* Toan your the senile one Moon is young so dont insult her by calling her old. *mirror cracks*. . . . .*puts mirror down* guys Toan broke the mirror

Moon@ If your old enough to get married in gaia your old enough to go senile. Especially after marrying kain

*sighs* Toan i know your jealous but sthu because your constantly insulting is rather boring at this point. And btw your owe me a new mirror...your face broke it
you keep telling me to sthu, that is becoming rather annoying. If you don't like what I have to say and can't retort to what I have to say then your free to ignore me. I could care less about what you want to or don't want to hear. and trust me I'm far from jealous, I find your marriage hilarious. The whole thing is a big joke for me I got to thank you guys not be jealous xD Also, it your own fault for trying capture my beautiful reflection on such a simple tool as a common mirror.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 pm
ZarAburame
toan honestly you jealous Im a 3rd party and the way you say things just makes it seem like your trying to play the tough guy and get moon =X
Don't play that with me, we did the same thing when tiger tried to hit on windy  

The Sadistic Toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 pm
The Sadistic Toan
ZarAburame
acually I didnt make fun of windy. I messed with tiger because yes it was funny and out of no where and he knew I was just messing with him as a friend. Your taking shots at moon not kain. They both like each other unlike the tiger and windy thing. And you seem pretty serious to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 pm
------------------------------------> whoosh!

Okay guys, it was fun having a go at each other but now it seems like it's getting a bit serious, and we don't want anymore drama than there already is.

Soooo.... let's call a truce ^~^  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan

*sighs* Toan i know your jealous but sthu because your constantly insulting is rather boring at this point. And btw your owe me a new mirror...your face broke it
you keep telling me to sthu, that is becoming rather annoying. If you don't like what I have to say and can't retort to what I have to say then your free to ignore me. I could care less about what you want to or don't want to hear. and trust me I'm far from jealous, I find your marriage hilarious. The whole thing is a big joke for me I got to thank you guys not be jealous xD Also, it your own fault for trying capture my beautiful reflection on such a simple tool as a common mirror.

XD well Toan the thing is your constant attacks at me are just childish to the point it doesnt really affect me anymore. Now about that mirror...beautiful reflection? Thats a lie >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm
ZarAburame
The Sadistic Toan
ZarAburame
acually I didnt make fun of windy. I messed with tiger because yes it was funny and out of no where and he knew I was just messing with him as a friend. Your taking shots at moon not kain. They both like each other unlike the tiger and windy thing. And you seem pretty serious to me.
I make fun at the both of them since they both agree to each other, i made joke at kain at the costume party, I would've made shitload more but i see kain less then I do moon.  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:26 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan

XD well Toan the thing is your constant attacks at me are just childish to the point it doesnt really affect me anymore. Now about that mirror...beautiful reflection? Thats a lie >.>
Well then if they dont affect you then you shouldn't feel the urge to comment or reply to them. Also, As Narcissus was destroyed from looking into his reflection, I've made it so I could no longer look into my own reflection or else be cursed by the same fate, doom forever to look at my eternal beauty of myself  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:28 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
------------------------------------> whoosh!

Okay guys, it was fun having a go at each other but now it seems like it's getting a bit serious, and we don't want anymore drama than there already is.

Soooo.... let's call a truce ^~^
scream Never! These jokers want an argument I'll give them one!! Besides, i'm bored. >:l  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

*Steps In* Okay enough, I'm in a good mood so can you guys please stop?  
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan

Well then if they dont affect you then you shouldn't feel the urge to comment or reply to them. Also, As Narcissus was destroyed from looking into his reflection, I've made it so I could no longer look into my own reflection or else be cursed by the same fate, doom forever to look at my eternal beauty of myself

I only reply because it amuses me >.> and your eternal beauty? Ha thats funny >.> looking at you all day is a fate i wish on no one.  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan

I only reply because it amuses me >.> and your eternal beauty? Ha thats funny >.> looking at you all day is a fate i wish on no one.
Then they have caught your attention and has in some way affected you ^.^

Also I agree, to die a slow painful death looking at something that is of great magnificent, of great beauty, an addiction so horrible that if you were to look away for even a second that you would feel your soul dieing. That is why I hide behind this mask. Do you not comprehend what I am saying?! My beauty is enough to destroy the world alone!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Christian13000
*Steps In* Okay enough, I'm in a good mood so can you guys please stop?
hmmmm no, I'm just beginning to have fun.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan

Then they have caught your attention and has in some way affected you ^.^

Also I agree, to die a slow painful death looking at something that is of great magnificent, of great beauty, an addiction so horrible that if you were to look away for even a second that you would feel your soul dieing. That is why I hide behind this mask. Do you not comprehend what I am saying?! My beauty is enough to destroy the world alone!

Mhm have fun with that buddy *shrugs* your presence is annoying me so i shall take my leave *picks up Moon and fades*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games